Wilde/Wyrdenwood Noncom Questions

I've got some questions about Wilde/Wyrdenwood (obviously) that aren't related to combat. I almost posted in Short Questions, but then I realized how many things I wanted to ask so I just made this to avoid filling that.

Is there any way to tell if a WW has guarded a tree without trying to guard it? I couldn't spot any difference when I had @Darach help me test.

Can WWs use a Cameo of the Changeling to become something else without skillflexing to Druidry?

Crow Cloak gives the the lesser form of Crow and Crowform the greater. I know the cloak has a message when worn about physical transformations, so I'm guessing Crowform does as well. (I seem to remember Crowform adding something to one's description, even.) Especially in the case of the latter, which takes precedence? Assuming the greater form is something like "a really big crow," would you still be a tree or would you then be a crow? (HS can replace all references to Crow with Stag equivalents, obviously).

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    You can't use a cameo.  You are locked into being a tree.

If you use Crowform / Stagform, you become a tree with feathers / antlers.  They're basically just defenses that modify your description a bit, but they don't touch your race at all.
  • For Stagform the "physical transformation" is just sprouting antlers on your head. I dunno about Crowform but I'd assume it's something similar to that.
    You sprout feathers everywhere.  And a beak.  And talons.

Caw!
  • Trees with feathers and a beak, man....IT JUST AINT RIGHT
    It's wyrd.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Arcanis said:
    Trees with feathers and a beak, man....IT JUST AINT RIGHT
    It's more amusing when they swoop down from their own branches and grab you to drag you back up.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Inaryl said:

Is there any way to tell if a WW has guarded a tree without trying to guard it? I couldn't spot any difference when I had @Darach help me test.

No, there is no appearance change.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    imageArcanis said:
    Trees with feathers and a beak, man....IT JUST AINT RIGHT

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.