Star Wars: The Old Republic

ShaddusShaddus , the Leper MessiahOutside your window.
A player recently got me into playing this, and I'm semi-hooked. I wonder who else plays here, and if anyone would want to form a Lusternia-only guild.

Right now I'm playing a Jedi Sage (Entrias) and a Sith Juggernaut (Shaddus).
Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I used to play, and had high hopes because of Bioware/Obsidian's work on Knights of the Old Republic and KotOR II, but I wasn't impressed as I hoped I would be. And then when it went F2P and I was locked out of almost everything I had, I decided that paying for just one online game was enough. Once I have a steady job again, I might go back and pick it up again, but I can't afford to right now.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I play this. I play an Imperial Agent mainly, but that's with a friend of mine, and I usually just play other characters mainly for PVP. I was so mad when I blew my agent's life savings on a war hero's crystal to find out it made you weaker in pvp..

I also <3 empire. Bounty Hunter: Jadeez. Inquisitor; Klausalbrekt.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    The Server I've been playing on is Jung Ma, I think it's an rp/pvp server.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Red Eclipse. Darn. It's a pve because I have european friends on that server, and my internet connection is good enough to go over there, so meh.
    A few players and I have started an Empire-side guild on Jung Ma named Same Sith-Different Day. Hit us up and come play!
  • HRuigdfngishdfigmdfigm different server but I might go I guess
    We did have a guild called Deep-Fried Mon Calamari but someone wanted to change it, and I'll be damned if I'm paying 3k coins for that :/
    What's it cost to change servers?

If it's not entirely high, and you're a frequent player, i might be able to help with it when I get paid Thursday.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Used to play. Pre-ordered Collector's Edition, even. Was quite disappointed at the way they treated the LGBT community with the promises of SSRA (That's Same-Sex Romance Arcs) with companions during beta, then failing to deliver and producing the 'gay planet' as it's been humorously dubbed in the expansion where you have five lines to flirt with someone of the same sex as your character. While I'll admit that I wasn't expecting much out of the romance at all... rather than them keeping quiet about their decision to stop development on such with companions, they should've come out and said their plans had changed. I might still be a subscriber to it then, and I rather doubt you'll talk me into giving it another shot ever.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited September 2013
    The issue is that my level 8-9 or so Legacy is also on Red Eclipse and you can't change legacies. And I like my aussenseiter legacy. :( I built like 8 characters and have played at least 7 of them to level 15 or so, so I got a lot of legacy points from it, lol