Game Of Thrones: The MMORPG

If you just saw the title and squeeled so hard your family thought a pig was loose, than yes, you're as excited as I am!

It's Happening! in 2013, the release of the Game of Thrones, Multi-player online game.

trailer here:
http://www.gameofthronesmmo.com/#trailer

Now to continue my screaming!

Comments

• I hope its not just a cash in for the fans and that they have put some genuine effort into the game :D
  • I have been enjoying the incredibly detailed and designed GoT mod for Crusader Kings 2 ever since they started work on it. I honestly feel it's likely to be the best indulgence into the GoT universe I'll get, given that a dynastic game of overarching and long-term manipulation and strategy probably fits the narrative of AsoIaF than KICKING ASS AS GRUFF MCLARGEHUGE OF HOUSE BURLYJESUS.

I'd totally play that. Also, remember those LotR games where you kicked ass? Those were amazing. Why don't we see more games fitting that genre?

I'm playing a campaign at the moment where I'm a Skagosi high lord fabricating a claim on THE NERTH and repeatedly lechering the King (of my bloodline, though its likely he'll get ousted pretty promptly) of westeros' daughter (also of my bloodline) and producing magic "special" sons with 100% skagosi blood concentrate. Also, I found a cool sword and my grandfather was R'hollor for a bit, but he got bored and went infirm instead of saving us from the coming darkness.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    In before 200 bastard children of Ned Stark and a 1,000 Targeryan heirs coming out of hiding.

Per server.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited August 2013
    Morkarion said:
    In before 200 bastard children of Ned Stark and a 1,000 Targeryan heirs coming out of hiding.

Per server.

and it'll be me

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.

• Synkarin said:
    Morkarion said:

Per server.

and it'll be me

AND THERE WAS A FIREFIGHT!!!