Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Oh.

Then I'm probably TriTrans in Alting, Lulz, and HookaMentorUp.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KioKio
    edited August 2013
    You wanna gripe and moan about Shuck, Patchou, or any of the other champ ents?  Talk to your friggin envoy.  Ask them about Report 1260.  Ask them to support it.  Step the Nil up, stop being a doodle, and realize that its something we all know is ridiculous and that some of us are trying to change.

Until you do that, you have no right, whatsoever, to complain.
  • KioKio
    edited August 2013
    Oh. And p.s. Shuck has 32% chance of being useful to me, a 32% chance of doing nothing for me, and a 32% chance of messing everything up because I don't try to abuse him and fight the same with or without him.

And then he has a 3% chance of doing about 40% of your health.  But that's something they all share, if my understanding is correct.  (Don't take this as justification for it.  Maybe ask your envoy to tell you what that report says, instead.)
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited August 2013
    Kudos to you for putting that report out. I hope the other guilds follow your example.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited August 2013
    Kio said:
    You wanna gripe and moan about Shuck, Patchou, or any of the other champ ents?  Talk to your friggin envoy.  Ask them about Report 1260.  Ask them to support it.  Step the Nil up, stop being a doodle, and realize that its something we all know is ridiculous and that some of us are trying to change.

Already have spoken with more than one envoy about it, actually. If they haven't done anything about it, well... there really isn't a whole lot I can do about that myself, now is there? And I will gripe about Shuck as much as I like, thanks.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Elanorwen said:
    Kio said:

Already have spoken with more than one envoy about it, actually. If they haven't done anything about it, well... there really isn't a whole lot I can do about that myself, now is there? And I will gripe about Shuck as much as I like, thanks.
    There's plenty you can do.  In fact, if you feel so strongly, you should be pestering your envoy to comment on Report 1260, which is a mega nerf to Shuck and hopes to serve as a template for the other wiccan/guardian guilds.

The call to action here is pretty dire: there's only one comment on this report.  If Shuck's such a big deal, shouldn't there be more comments in support of a massive nerf to him?

The answer is yes.  Which means one things: the envoys need pestered to read the report so they will comment on it.

So, pester your envoy into commenting on it and do you part in fixing it.
  • Rivius said:
    Kudos to you for putting that report out. I hope the other guilds follow your example.

I don't want your kudos (though they are appreciated).

I want your comments on the report.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited August 2013
    Hasn't this report been up maybe a week? I feel like it's not exactly fair to hassle other envoys to instantly comment on reports within a week of being made. People are busy, etc.

I wish all envoys commented more often, but they don't, so you gotta work with what you got.

P.S. Where the hell are my kudos. I go and nerf things and all I get is, "Why didn't you do this 3 years ago you lazy slob" :(
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Shuyin said:
    Hasn't this report been up maybe a week? I feel like it's not exactly fair to hassle other envoys to instantly comment on reports within a week of being made. People are busy, etc.

I wish all envoys commented more often, but they don't, so you gotta work with what you got.

P.S. Where the hell are my kudos. I go and nerf things and all I get is, "Why didn't you do this 3 years ago you lazy slob" :(
    Because you need moar nerfings. :D

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Shuyin said:

Understandable, and I totally respect it.

I'm just irritated, is all.  Everyone keeps complaining about it and about how it needs changed and yadda yadda yadda, but here I am, trying to change it, and people still say mean things :(
    Shuyin said:

Okay :P Kudos to you and all envoys who nerf things when they need it. Thanks for improving the game. It's not easy to bite that bullet sometimes, and it's appreciated.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    If only it encouraged certain other envoys to step up and fix some of the larger imbalances. But eh, some people will focus on self interest first.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited August 2013
    Plus, too many envoys piling on encouraging comments to the effect of 'yes, please go through with this nerf' might easily backfire and make the powers that be decide to do something wacky... like a buff. It's been known to happen. ;)
  • True fact. The admins get suspicious is everyone piles on to nerf something.
  • I would think it's a little different when it's a self nerf and has evidence to why it's so strong.  Granted, I haven't put forth that evidence, but the moment someone wishes to know exactly why I think Shuck needs rebalancing, I'll gladly explain in detail.
  • You do know a report was submitted to buff Shuck previously right ?
  • Annick said:
    You do know a report was submitted to buff Shuck previously right ?
    Of course I do.  That doesn't mean it was necessary.
  • Ghunbvcrygda. . . I got inspired to write some thing for Hartstone lore but I'm trying to not be so involved so new people get to do things.... but in my head its like naked Channing Tatum awesome
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    (Send it hither, either naked Channing Tatum, or writing)
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Annick said:

Ghunbvcrygda. . . I got inspired to write some thing for Hartstone lore but I'm trying to not be so involved so new people get to do things.... but in my head its like naked Channing Tatum awesome

Your contribution is not going to prevent others from participating. More likely it will have the opposite effect.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Something broke with vanilla forums it seems, inserting question marks in certain spaces, hasn't happened only on here.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • It's ok, we're capping hp at 5000 soon. ;)

Iosai said:
    It's ok, we're capping hp at 5000 soon. ;)
    D:

So everyone else will be on about 2k HP for proportional representation.... right? :meep:

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Glomdoring is the best org in the game.  I offer the following incontrovertible proof.  

----------- v1337 -----------
                                /
                             [<]
                            /
                 [ ]-[ ]-[ ]
                / |       | 
         [ ]-[ ] [ ]     [ ]
        /       / | \     | 
     [ ]     [ ] [+] [ ]  | 
    /           \ | /     | 
                 [ ]     [ ]
                /   \       \   /
             [ ]     [ ]     [ ]
                      |     /
    -[ ]              | -[ ]
        \             |     \
    ---------- 1:-1:0 -----------
    Before the Master Ravenwood Tree.
  • edited September 2013
    Iosai said:

That better be a lie. 
  • Aeral said:

Iosai said:

That better be a lie. 

Faeling for everybody!
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Tarkenton said:
    Glomdoring is the best org in the game.  I offer the following incontrovertible proof.  

----------- v1337 -----------
                                /
                             [<]
                            /
                 [ ]-[ ]-[ ]
                / |       | 
         [ ]-[ ] [ ]     [ ]
        /       / | \     | 
     [ ]     [ ] [+] [ ]  | 
    /           \ | /     | 
                 [ ]     [ ]
                /   \       \   /
             [ ]     [ ]     [ ]
                      |     /
    -[ ]              | -[ ]
        \             |     \
    ---------- 1:-1:0 -----------
    Before the Master Ravenwood Tree.
    This, sir, is possibly the best discovery in the game.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

Lost several days of bashing worth of essence, but that was one fun domoth
    I wish we could have joined in, that looked brilliant.

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I spent the entire Domoth stuck in a pit, or stuck in blackout because of DAMNED ANGELS!
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
This discussion has been closed.