trading my lusternian CR for your aetolian!

Please let me know if you are interested! I have 115 now but will probably have more later too!

Send me a message here or in game. Thx!!!

Comments

• edited September 2013

"Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Still have some to part with!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    You're not allowed to go to Aetolia.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I've been playing aetolia for years...... of course talking to me might make a difference lol
  • yep, this is still happening
  • Who ARE you over there? Are we on the same side? :D Inbox meeeeee.
  • wait, who are YOU Draylor? :O
  • I used to play Aetolia. Not for a very long time though.
  • Hiriako said:
    I used to play Aetolia. Not for a very long time though.
    Aetolia has some aspects about it that just make me frown, especially with the community.

Also their skills are very outdated and it's been over 6 years now and they still havent fully emerged from Achaea's shadow. It really is a shame that the game there is still a copy of Achaea's landscape and several skills. Also the lore cant even compare to Lusternia's juicy yuminess ^^.