which archetypes are easiest to learn for combat?

Yup, as above. By easier to learn I suppose that could be defined as "effort, fact-finding, experimenting, practice taken to reach near optimal use of guild abilities" I understand that the new flavors of mage are easier to learn than the original melding flavor. I understand that the different flavors of warrior have differing complexities. I'll take a stab at my own question though I'm sure I'll be way off.

Easiest to Hardest:

chemantic mages, bards, guardians, melders, warrior (in this order: pureblade, blademaster, axelord, cavalier, skullcrusher), kata users

I don't have any knowledge of the commune archetypes so I don't know where they fit in but I assume they mirror their city counterparts.

Thanks gang!

Best Answers

Answers

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Bards also get everything they need to be pretty darn effective in a group setting before reaching their primary spec skill.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Bards rock.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Bards rock.
    Only Cacophony rock, I believe. I'd imagine Harbs dirge, Cantors chant and Spiritsingers ditty.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    And Minstrels sound vaguely Irish.