Possible North East Ohio Meet-Up?

2»

Comments

• Zayah Boomfist activate!
  • edited July 2013
    So, it's getting closer. What times are you guys looking at? @Zvoltz, are you guys hoteling it or just coming up for the day? Are we doing dinner or lunch or both? @Scax, @Sondayga, @Kio, @Hiriako, how are you guys doing this? I can give you guys, privately, my address as an anchor point or I can track the mall address down for you? I figured we'd meet in the foodcourt or some large area.

I plan on wearing a very distinctive shirt and my purse is a MLP backpack, you'll have no issues finding me!
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • I'm fine with any time. I was planning to just drive up for the day.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    August 3 might actually work for me, too. I live in Columbus.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Well, I need a time range. Like 10am. Or noon. Would give us plenty of daylight hours. Also yay @Everiine! How about 11 AM? We meet at 11? Wander around for a bit, then get food? Or food -> Wander. Also, I need to know now if you guys are interested in me baking you cookies and if there are any issues with that. Just basic chocolate chip cookies. Maybe, like I'd bake them the night before.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Anytime works for me too. Got the weekend free so I'm down for whatever!
  • ditto! was just going to drive up.

Scratch me out--just remembered that my girlfriend's family reunion is that day :( . But if we get together at another time, I'll do my best to make it. And if anyone in/near Columbus wants to get together on an afternoon or what not, I'll do that, too!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• you guys mind if I possibly bring a guest?
  • If it's alright with everyone else? It doesn't really matter to me, either way. 
  • ... @Valtreth, is that the Yellow Lantern Corps emblem I see there?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Not at all. It's a golden lantern.

Obviously.

>.>
  • As it stands, I can't say for sure if I'll be there.  I'm going to try my hardest (and I get payed next Thursday!).  If I do make it, I'll probably stay for the day and drive back.

I'm really excited to possibly meet you all!  <3
  • Sadly...no go for me. I work weekends and haven't had my schedule change yet, so I'd be unable to attend due to sheer fatigue. But everybody else have fun, and perhaps we can do this again another time soon? :)
  • Kiooooo has to go. Or we can have lunch in flatwoods :p

• I'm still game just waiting for a place and time I guess.

• Sondayga said:
    Kiooooo has to go. Or we can have lunch in flatwoods :p
    I totally live 15 minutes away from Flatwoods.  No joke.
  • I knoww

We do need to do another one of these soon, so I can make it, too!

• edited July 2013
    I hope to have more of these, because yes, of course, we do all need to nerd out together. With Divine. Because, you know, we need to. It's a thing. Okay, a week away. I've got times and places for you guys, since you all seemed to agree it would work.
    Place: Chapel Hill Mall, Foodcourt. 
    Address: 2000 Brittain Road, Suite 830, Akron, OH 44310
    Time: 11 am.
    This might help(directions on their website): http://www.chapelhillmall.com/shop/chapelhill.nsf/directions
    Look for a person with a rainbow dash backpack and Dexter's Lab t-shirt. Dunno what color my hair will be, so we can't rely on that.
    If you get stuck, I might be able to direct you where to go. But I'm really really bad at directions. So, please, bank on a GPS or something and not me. 
    So now I guess I tag all I know coming e.e. Oh, also, my name is Kitty. For the record.
    I think that's everyone, sorry I got carried away with bolding things, but yes. Here's the info, how to find me and stuff like that. Feel free to also text me questions e.e or pm me. Or leave a message in game. I'm still new at organizing these things.
  • Dexter's lab...epic. I miss that show. But I'll be there..maybe a few minutes late. But there none the less!
  • IRC called it my Hallifaxian shirt, so I kind of have to wear it xD. But yeah, you guys really shouldn't be able to miss me with my backpack.
  • I'm running about 30 minutes behind schedule

Have fun today! Wish I could be there :( .

• I'm sorry I couldn't make it!  We got a surprise (week-long) visit from my two little cousins. :(

I expect pictures!
  • edited August 2013
    I've got a picture we took to post but I just need to clarify with people that it's okay to post it.
    Also, oh man, it was so much fun. Seriously, best time I've had in a while. <3 for everyone for coming and making it possible. We did talk about more, and general consensus was yes for more, even maybe a trip to a park or something. :D
  • Yes, another should happen. I only work every other weekend as of October 2nd, so I might be able to make it this time!
  • I'm hoping for one in November, actually, just trying to get the guts to ask if people are interested in it so soon. -wibbles-