New curio information?

PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris.Circumstances
Is there anyone who is collecting information on the new curios? I'd love to be able to send along the details of the pieces I receive if there is. Or if somebody decides to do so.

Best Answer

Answers

• Netherworld travel curio?
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Xenthos said:
    It doesn't really seem so; I can't even get Xiel to log on for 5 minutes to discuss trading some Forsaken things to him, so I don't know how interested he is in updating his Wiki any more.
    Sad day. Who will obsessively collect information for us now?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Vernal bracers:
    A rippling flame wells within you as your vision is consumed with light, the visage of the Avenger forming before your sight and the nine seals about Him. Beyond a vast, impenetrable blackness separates a warm, inviting source of light, too far to reach.

Pearlescent and shimmering with motes of variegated hues, the Incandescent Bracers of Vernal Might are forged of no metal but instead raw light. Cool to the touch, they cast light in any darkness, brilliant and dazzling, yet still the detail of their craftsmanship can easily be discerned. Smooth ridges edge the front and back of the bracers, twisting vines of emerald light racing across its surface and interlinked together in a endless network of ivy and emerald rose blossoms. Shimmering studs have been set in three rows, each row composed of three studs. Each stud glows a different colour, and at an angle one might catch image of a footprint or heart, a gaping wound or a mouth, nestled within.
    It is strangely weightless.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist.