Open invite to hang out in Las Vegas

Since I missed iron con because I'm lame and was broke at the time, figured I'd throw this out there. Anyone who's ever going to be in Las Vegas, lemme know. I'm a local, and while I hate all things Strip related,I wouldn't mind getting to meet fellow players. Sadly,I think my wife would kill me if I offered the spare room in the house to random people from the internet, but there's a lot to do here and a lot of great chow off of the Strip.

April and October are great times to come, Highland games and Ren Faire respectively.

Comments

• Tark... I actually have plans to go to Vegas with friends in January, so maybe we can say 'Hi' at some point. :)

Don't worry, hotel's already booked, and I know the city a bit. Not sure we'll have a car. I'm going with friends from high school that've scattered.
  • Hiriako said:

Tark... I actually have plans to go to Vegas with friends in January, so maybe we can say 'Hi' at some point. :)

Don't worry, hotel's already booked, and I know the city a bit. Not sure we'll have a car. I'm going with friends from high school that've scattered.
    If my e-son stops logging in come January, I will find your house and toad curse you IRL.
  • Thanks Kio. Thanks. C'mon, you know I'm perfectly nice out of character. It's...actually I'm usually pretty damned nice In Character too. Just violent and deadly when necessary. :D
  • Hiriako said:
    Thanks Kio. Thanks. C'mon, you know I'm perfectly nice out of character. It's...actually I'm usually pretty damned nice In Character too. Just violent and deadly when necessary. :D

*preemptively toadcurses you*

Problem solved.  Have a nice day.

*ribbit*
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I'll pencil you in for January then Hiri :-)
  • Sounds good. I'll figure out some time. Not sure what my small group (six of us total) will be doing, but I'll give you a head's up. Arriving on the 10th, leaving on the 14th. :)
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    So, even though I'm horrid and missed Hiriako, the open invite for hanging out with anyone who happens to end up in Las Vegas for whatever reason is still out there.