Epic Rap Battles Eritheyl vs. Synkarin vs. Leta/Tirah(it wasn't over!)

edited October 2013 in Event Scrolls
Aggressively, Sir Eritheyl Ryseni, Dream of the White Child says, "My name is Eritheyl, might not have a nickname, but what I got is the skill to crush you all at this game! My flow is stupendous even if I can't rhyme, so stand up in a line and I'll rearrange your paradigms!"
Sir Eritheyl Ryseni, Dream of the White Child says, "UH, WHAT."

Charming Carouser Synkarin says, "You all gonna wish you stayed in bed, my rhymes so good they echo in your head, I'll play a little diddy, stand and look pretty, then you'll all wish you were lying dead instead."

In a bored tone, Leta Mzithrei, Nirmakaya of the Triple Gem says, "These men can't rhyme - what a waste of my time. Let's cut to the chase and end this race."

Charming Carouser Synkarin says, "Who does this trill think she is? She's got nothing for this, my rhymes are so dope, she'll want to grab a rope, because I just might start taking a p...."

Leta Mzithrei, Nirmakaya of the Triple Gem says to Synkarin, "My name is Leta, it sure is nice to meetcha. But I'd keep your voice down, cuz this trill is gonna beat'ya!"

Sir Eritheyl Ryseni, Dream of the White Child says, "Can't rhyme, waste of time, girl hold onto your pants, cause the smack I'll be droppin' burns like an Alary dance! I may not be the most inventive with the things that I say, but next time you step up, might smack your head off my bardiche!"Sir Eritheyl Ryseni, Dream of the White Child says, "Yes, that's 'bar-di-shay' in case you wanna contest, but either way at the end of the day I'm still the number-one best. Mmph!"

Chuckling, Charming Carouser Synkarin says, "This girl think's she can hang, but I'm afraid it'll end with a bang, I'll outspeak the moon, causing you to swoon, as your head hits the floor with a clang. You see her, trill bones are hollow, which may be tough to swallow, but a head with no brain, is quite insane as it echos around giving growing pains."

Waving his hands above his head, Sir Eritheyl Ryseni, Dream of the White Child says, "OHHHH."

Leta Mzithrei, Nirmakaya of the Triple Gem says to Eritheyl, "Sir, violence is never the right answer, especially when you're comparing it to such a wondrous dancer. Perhaps we should take this out on the dance floor, but I'm afraid your body can't handle any more!"

Sir Eritheyl Ryseni, Dream of the White Child says to Leta, "Talking in terms of what I can and can't handle, let me take my rhymes and spin them at another angle! I'm fit as a fiddle and sing sweeter than any strings, in fact I'm the whole package - I'll beat you at anything!"

Leta Mzithrei, Nirmakaya of the Triple Gem says to Synkarin, "And you think you're so hot with knowing trill anatomy, but I don't see you as an author now do I, sirree? You should read my book on how we trills learned how to sing, because you're about to lose in this awesome rhyming thing."

Charming Carouser Synkarin says, "See my songs are known basin-wide, people all around me try to hide, for when I get playing, nothing be delaying your head blowing up to all sides. I've wrote a few books, quite a few got hooked, so here's a lesson to learn: Be careful in Gaudi, because we can be a bit loudy, and might not hear as your trill feathers burn."

Trickstah Tirah Mzithrei, the Hidden Grin says, "So she sends me in, leaves me with a grin. Two men against a lady? Seems a bit shabby. Might as well show em what I got and get both with one shot."

Leta Mzithrei, Nirmakaya of the Triple Gem says to Synkarin, "Do you know why those people go to hide? It's to protect their ears from all of your ridiculous lies. I'd rather drown myself than hear you start to sing, or even make a noose out of some string!"

Charming Carouser Synkarin says, "To leta of course they protect their ears because I've been around for years, perfecting the art of head'splosion. The only thing that'll help, is to hide without a yelp, because I hit them in fast motion."

Trickstah Tirah Mzithrei, the Hidden Grin says, "So are you guys getting it on? Or are you ready to go back to where you came from? Does the the young one really need to show you what it takes? Shall I show the crowd that you are just some little fakes?"

Charming Carouser Synkarin says, "So all that's left is this little rat? I'd hate to make her splat, and send her back into the sewer, but as far as I can tell, all her rhymes smell, an awful lot like manure."

Sir Eritheyl Ryseni, Dream of the White Child says to Tirah, "Was there anything else, or are you down and out already? Either way you'd better find some cover cause it's gettin' heavy! Nice of you to play but you're about to get dishevelled, I'll kick you to the curb and move along, you're nowhere -near- my level."

Sir Eritheyl Ryseni, Dream of the White Child pounds his chest with a fist, bellowing a raucous, "WHAT?! WHAT?!".

Sir Eritheyl Ryseni, Dream of the White Child says, "Anyway it looks like two have come and gone, a stand-in took a shot - and please correct me if I'm wrong - but I think we can agree that I'm the undisputed king, so bow down, and while you're at it, I'll even let you kiss my ring."

Trickstah Tirah Mzithrei, the Hidden Grin says, "All that smells is your age, would not even get out at this stage. Your rhymes as rotten as your body, this might end rather bloody. All I hear are fake threads, spit em out before the fates cut your thread. You are not scaring me, take your bad rhymes with utter glee."

Sir Eritheyl Ryseni, Dream of the White Child says to Tirah, "You wanna see served? Honey stand up straight - I want you to feel every second of the burn with the words I enunciate. It really is a shame that you stepped into this late, cause my rhymes will smack you harder than a fisher's full weight. Next time you wanna throw down best check you're thinkin' straight, slay you any place and any day, I never hesitate."

Pumping a fist in the air, Sir Eritheyl Ryseni, Dream of the White Child says, "WHAT NOW?! UH!"

Sir Eritheyl Ryseni, Dream of the White Child says, "With age comes wisdom, a little thing like you could use both. But from the looks of things my last burn stunted your growth. So while we're at it I'll continue and maybe you'll disappear, turn around and walk right out in abject fear. I think I said it best when I told you to bow down, your furry little head is just too small for my crown. And my throne? Don't even question, you couldn't even climb it - trust me, the heat you feel is my rhymes, not the climate."

Trickstah Tirah Mzithrei, the Hidden Grin says to Eritheyl, "I saw you tried getting out the easy way, for that you gotta pay. I am tall enough to take you any day. I might be furry but you can't take my fury, you try to scold me, but that is not going to hold me. I am not going to stop for such a flop. Now just stop to whine and to waste everyone's time with your puny rhyme."

(Gaudiguch): Eritheyl says, "Don't think I'm out yet, just letting you catch a breath before I step back up and remind you -just why- I'm the undisputed best. A few things I do well but no one can deny, when it comes to this I'm the damn apple of Magnora's eye. Creation is nothing compared to the way my rhymes destroy, I'm dishing out these syllables like gnomes do fun toys. So I think that we can call it here, there's no way to recover, it's simple really - I'm the best, so run back to your mother."
(Gaudiguch): Eritheyl says, "Word."

(Gaudiguch): Synkarin says, "I just have to say, that while I may have bailed, because I assailed a desert to build a statue. Because no matter who you decide, only one champion resides, and he's more than match for the two of you."

(Gaudiguch): Tirah says, "You got served by my mother before, now I am here for you all to adore. Send me back to my roots, go ahead I will dodge all your shoots. You are the apple of no ones eye, just making people cry, if you have nothing more to say better just start to pray. There is no way for you to win, you are out and I am in. It is as easy as that, you might be old and wise, but still a brat."
Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    ...what have I done...
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Eritheyl said:
    ...what have I done...
    Clearly something amazing.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."