Character dolls

I'm working on a Lusternia-related project, and would appreciate some help with it. One of my hobbies is knitting, and in particular, making dolls. I'm trying to make at least one doll for each of the races in the game.

So... I want to get a good description from players of every race. The more elaborate the better, and I don't have any preferences for who to 'create' beyond that(I could use the pictures/descriptions from the website, but that tends to be less fun and with fewer opportunities to make clothing).

The races I'm most interested in are: Dwarf, Elfen, Furrikin, Igasho, Illithoid, Kephera, Krokani, Lucidian, and Merian, but I don't mind getting others. I intend to post a picture of each doll when finished. If you're willing to help, just comment with the complete description of your character. Thank you!
"Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."

Comments

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    edited October 2013
    I basically have one for every race (bar a few that I haven't written/used yet), so have PMed you them rather than spamming everyone :D They're not all 'average' because she's a changeling so some traits cary over - and some of her races are much more humanoid than others might be. Hopefully it's useful anyway!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    No lobo?   =((
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Tacita said:
    I basically have one for every race (bar a few that I haven't written/used yet), so have PMed you them rather than spamming everyone :D They're not all 'average' because she's a changeling so some traits cary over - and some of her races are much more humanoid than others might be. Hopefully it's useful anyway!
    Thank you so much!
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Daraius said:
    No lobo?   =((
    Nah, it's just that there's so many of them, everywhere! You guys breed like... um... wolves. But you can still post the description, I don't know yet which ones I'll use.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited October 2013
    But can't you imagine how cute a little knit lobo would be? If you don't do a lobo, at least do a fox furrikin. I'll post Renard's when I get home. His description was so cute I had to save it. /creep

He is a bouncing furrikin and holds himself proudly despite his diminutive stature, perhaps only slightly taller than a human child of ten summers. Meticulously-groomed fur of a bright, autumnal orange pads his slight figure, darkening to deep russet and finally stark black as it extends towards his pawed hands and feet. A generous tuft of white can just barely be seen poking from beneath his collar, the same pristine fur wrapping the tip of the voluminous, teardrop-shaped tail that drags behind him. Triangular ears too large for his head sit on either side of a particularly suave patch of fur, slicked upward and back in a humorous show that almost offsets the blatantly animalistic, fox-like features present across the remainder of his visage.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited October 2013
    I would post Mael's Furrikin, but you'd really just end up with a blob of yarn.

Still a nifty idea I want to see the results of o.=.o

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Is it bad that when I first saw this, I thought Estarra had let us design dolls of each other ingame?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.