Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Eff icediggers. [-(

What kind of crazy health / artifacts do you need to take those things?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited February 2014

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited October 2013
    It depends on your DMP, if you're a high DMP class like Wiccan or Drunkbard you can probably tank it with 7.5k hp+ would advise 8-9k though. Must say it helps that the pits are all Wyrded (or were) so you can climb into the trees to heal up before going back again.

As far as artifacts, RoA. RoA + Resilience + Bodyguard in Beastmastery is the king of mitigation, but yeah you only need one artifact, skills will account for far more there as far as surviving them goes. Artifacts in PvE tend more to loan themselves towards your killspeed.

That said though, there are regen runes + life rune, but they're really overkill, unless you're trying to bash things that weren't designed to be solo bashed.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I can solo them as a wump SD. Just have to be careful during the blackouts.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I died in one round as a Mugwump Nihilist with all the necessary buffs.

So you aren't alone in avoiding the area.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • edited February 2014

• Just don't nerf the SD. I can barely look at a mound without dying from the queen :(
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    They do attack very slowly though!
    Which is one of the reasons they're worth so little exp/essence.

Buff icediggers! (Inbeforedisagreespam)

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Pretty convinced that Laysus has the best of families at the moment :D
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • Bit late, but Alary's father is back! Woo! Sad I didn't realize death challenge was no exp loss, or I would have been right with you guys in the first place. ;-;
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ THEN.
  • Icediggers ARE too easy. :D
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    My internet hates me, but I very much enjoyed bantering with Isune and Estarra after Vengeance! Disappointed I missed out on playing with them. I would definitely make a dashing lab assistant. And Estarra wearing nothing but light, shadows and a fesix backpack? Hot.

Magnagora, start liking Vengeance more :(.

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Lavinya said:
    My internet hates me, but I very much enjoyed bantering with Isune and Estarra after Vengeance! Disappointed I missed out on playing with them. I would definitely make a dashing lab assistant. And Estarra wearing nothing but light, shadows and a fesix backpack? Hot.

Magnagora, start liking Vengeance more :(.
    I'll start playing Vengeance more when you start raiding more, woman!
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Isune's witty banter and my decidedly obtuse flirting/flattery make for an interesting order.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Ardmore said:
    MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ THEN.
    SO SHOULD PEOPLE WHO START THE CONTEST BASHING MUUD.

• I enjoy Vengeance. Wish I had been around for the game!
  • edited October 2013
    Morkarion said:
    Ardmore said:
    MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ THEN.
    SO SHOULD PEOPLE WHO START THE CONTEST BASHING MUUD.
    :( Touche.
    For the record I started in UV... then moved to Muud. Nyah!
  • Nice, not TOO long village influence. 2 hours is a good top point for those, I think. Maybe have the org in the lead win at that time? <3
  • Moondancers!
    :x
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    I have stayed up way too late given how early I have to get up tomorrow but I don't care because eeeeeeeeeee Kethaera <3
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    @Alary and @Kagato and our divine haikus during the Lusternia downtime today.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    This was pretty exciting for me.

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited October 2013
    stupid starleaper

That doesn't even make sense! :(
  • edited February 2014

• Let's avoid that subject, eh? :p
  • Silvanus said:
    @Arimisia:

Arimisia says, "You can tell them we withdraw then."

You say, "You be king, i'll be queen, lets make a run for it."

Arimisia says, "Is it even worth trying? Caighan is willing to try and is Glogg, you are the only real fighter we got heh."

You say, "Its not like we lose anything for losing."

You say, "At least they can learn something."

<---- what feels like 4 hours later ---->

Rivius has been overtaken by Ollie on the chessboard of the Klangratch Tournies.
    You have won the game of Battlechess and leave the Great Chessboard in triumph!

Never give up! No harm in trying.
    lol yaaa... I have been asking people alllll week if they would be there for it!! and then when it is about to start there was like none there :( you were afk for a good bit and I was throwing my hands up.

now tell them how we should have lost (and did) because I disconnected playing our king. </3 Comcast internet going out at the worst times.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

This discussion has been closed.