Spores! For Mudlet

I wrote a quick little thing that grabs SPORELIST for those of you wiccans who keep hundreds and sorts them into a table for you, which allows you to SNORT <shorthand area or location name you set for that room> instead of digging through spore ID numbers.

After importing, you'll need to plug your areas and room names into the table in the script, I provided a couple example lines and you can add as many lines as you want. To use it once configured, just send getspores and then snort whatever. It even has some dummy-proof checking, like telling you when you tried to snort an area without getting spores first.

Anyways, here's the link!

Comments

• Oh! To clarify, it's smart enough to remove the spores it just snorted from the table, so you only need to getspores once per login, or when you pick up new spores.
  • Forgive me for my ineptitude, but how do you set the shorthand name?
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • After you import the package, click on scripts at the top of the mudlet window. In the scripting window you'll have a brown folder called spores. Click the white arrow next to it to expand the folder, then click the script inside. There's a table there with a couple of example lines--the area1, area2 part is your shorthand name, and the room = "stuff" part is where you put the room name of your circle.