QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Early-morning discussions with @Phoebus; always full of knowledge and intrigue. This morning we touched on many topics, such as the recent visions and the pairing of Elder Gods and Goddesses. Eventually, we made our way to Igaso. Then, the igasho racial concept art.

...from that point on, it just went downhill.

(Skyplume Secret Society): Phoebus (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "They shouldve drawn her pubefro sticking out from behind her loincloth."

(Skyplume Secret Society): Phoebus (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Just to make you feel ill."

- at this point I had to leave briefly, as Phoebus made me almost piddle myself yet again -

(Skyplume Secret Society): You say, "Do you think 'pubefro' is too inappropriate to keep in a quote, ahaha."

(Skyplume Secret Society): Phoebus (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Lmao oh no."

(Skyplume Secret Society): You say, "I think pub*fro looks okay."

(Skyplume Secret Society): Phoebus (from the Aetherways) says, "Just do pubefro no one is gonna get offended by a pube."

And so here we are.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Eritheyl said:
    Early-morning discussions with @Phoebus; always full of knowledge and intrigue. This morning we touched on many topics, such as the recent visions and the pairing of Elder Gods and Goddesses. Eventually, we made our way to Igaso. Then, the igasho racial concept art.

...from that point on, it just went downhill.

(Skyplume Secret Society): Phoebus (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "They shouldve drawn her pubefro sticking out from behind her loincloth."

(Skyplume Secret Society): Phoebus (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Just to make you feel ill."

- at this point I had to leave briefly, as Phoebus made me almost piddle myself yet again -

(Skyplume Secret Society): You say, "Do you think 'pubefro' is too inappropriate to keep in a quote, ahaha."

(Skyplume Secret Society): Phoebus (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Lmao oh no."

(Skyplume Secret Society): You say, "I think pub*fro looks okay."

(Skyplume Secret Society): Phoebus (from the Aetherways) says, "Just do pubefro no one is gonna get offended by a pube."

And so here we are.
    Of all the things you could quote, you decide to quote this.
    At least you knew it was coming! :D

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Deep within the Southern Serenwilde Forest the mystic Flame of Glinshari pulsates, ripples of bluish light growing outwards across the forest as a pillar of ethereal energy pours downward into the forest.

Verdant vines grow up about a door frozen in time, its knob quivering violently as the muted colours within slow.

Time slows about you, crawling to a near stand-still as the skies above Serenwilde quiver and warp, reality warping and twisting violently as colour is slowly drained from the sky.

Bit by bit the muted colours within the doorway turns to an empty, black nothingness, an infinite  eternity of vacancy held within its four edges.

Ribbons of energy twirl down from the moon,brilliant patterns bursting against the muted grey of the sky above the Serenwilde.

A door frozen in time quivers violently as it slowly creaks open, the darkness within it becoming littered with shimmers of emerald. A violent splash upon its surface sends ripples across growing swirls of emerald that spread out within, its depths turning into a dense thicket of ivy and oakleaves.

Time begins to speed up rapidly once more as the skies above the forest shift and become silvered with moonlight. A vast rim of emerald energy begins to surround the silvery firmament above the Serenwilde, the turbulence calming as the image of the White Hart and a silvered, elegant lady are reflected in the skies above.

An awe-inspiring sound of tearing and rending erupts from Sacred Grove in the Southern Serenwilde Forest, temporal energies racing outwards in a concussive explosion. The images of Hart and Moon above the forest rush downwards to meet the temporal outburst, chasing its outline in opposing directions before forcing it inwards. Slowly the energy drains into the Sacred Grove, the two Spirits disappearing in bursts of emerald and silver as all appears to slowly regain normalcy.

A door frozen in time shimmers with verdant motes of energy as ethereal vibrations flood into the room from every direction. Slowly the door opens, the temporal energies within receding inwards to reveal a muted grove.
    Whoever opens the Aeromancers door better log it... =_=
  • edited November 2012
    Why do I feel like that one is going to end up being like a scene out of megamind...

maybe...
  • Agent Ankastra, Vespertine Space Pirate exclaims, "Cookie! Mighty Cookie! Glorious Cookie!"

<3 Anky
    Xena tells you, "Oooh do you think the tahto one is me and how I die!? Or maybe Ryboi!"

You tell Queen Xena McCloud, "I am still not positive you survived that gate explosion!"

You tell Queen Xena McCloud, "Err, will...survive. Stay off the gates!"

Xena tells you, "Pffft Obviously I flipped off and landed in a pile of hay."

You tell Queen Xena McCloud, "Or a pile of dominators!"

Xena tells you, "Simple gate collapsing can't bring me down!"

You tell Queen Xena McCloud, "I imagine, given that I am not in -any- of these visions, I am counted among the dead crushed in said explosion."

Xena tells you, "I dunno. Me saving Phoebus from a dominator and plummeting to my death just sounds so heroic."

You tell Queen Xena McCloud, "Well."

Xena tells you, "Maybe you'll be the scribe sitting in the library."

Xena tells you, "And you can be the King of Celest when I die."

Xena tells you, "So just chill in the library and it'll be ok."

Heehee <3

-

Eritheyl said:
    Xena tells you, "Oooh do you think the tahto one is me and how I die!? Or maybe Ryboi!"

You tell Queen Xena McCloud, "I am still not positive you survived that gate explosion!"

You tell Queen Xena McCloud, "Err, will...survive. Stay off the gates!"

Xena tells you, "Pffft Obviously I flipped off and landed in a pile of hay."

You tell Queen Xena McCloud, "Or a pile of dominators!"

Xena tells you, "Simple gate collapsing can't bring me down!"

You tell Queen Xena McCloud, "I imagine, given that I am not in -any- of these visions, I am counted among the dead crushed in said explosion."

Xena tells you, "I dunno. Me saving Phoebus from a dominator and plummeting to my death just sounds so heroic."

You tell Queen Xena McCloud, "Well."

Xena tells you, "Maybe you'll be the scribe sitting in the library."

Xena tells you, "And you can be the King of Celest when I die."

Xena tells you, "So just chill in the library and it'll be ok."

Heehee <3
    -perk- There's another Phoebus one I haven't seen?  8-> M-may I see it please?
    edited November 2012
    (Skyplume Secret Society): Phoebus (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Now let's see how many times a f---ing typo cruio before i actually put tit in."

(Skyplume Secret Society): Phoebus (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "..."

(Skyplume Secret Society): Phoebus (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "I'm not even gonna bother fixing that."

:D

-

• Kiradawea said:
    (Hallifax): Eria says, "Greetings Magistrate."

(Hallifax): Eria says, "I believe the Collective is late on their yearly payment of jelly donuts to the Sentinels."

(Hallifax): Eria says, "Pleace rectify that as soon as possible."

(Hallifax): Eria says, "Please even."

(Hallifax): Phoebus (from the Aetherways) says, "Mmhmmm, and do you have the reference number for the legal documentation of such an agreement?"

(Hallifax): Eria says, "ID10T5."

This is tempting me to come back to Hallifax.
  • Xenthos said:
    EBONCRAFT NEWS #44
    Date: 11/24/2012 at 14:42
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Election #148603 Results

a small shrubbery has just replaced Archon Kalaneya Shee-Slaugh as Trademaster of Eboncraft.

Awkward.
    Soo... the revolution begins?
  • FayFay
    edited November 2012

Fania can read minds. I needed a letter and was unable to find one (plenty in aethershops, I know, but I avoid those unless absolutely necessary). The following happened randomly and worked very well in my favor:

Finger extended, Fania pokes calm blue stationery with an oceanic motif.
    Archmage of the Breaking Waves Fania Dekoven, Aquatic Couturier says, "I have a blank letter."
    You give 100 gold sovereigns to Fania.
    You bounce up and down.
    Fania gives calm blue stationery with an oceanic motif to you.
    Fania gives a rainbow coloured scone to you.

• Namiria tells you, "Where you going? And are you wielding a cat?"

Chorist Namiria, Apprentice of the Psalm says to you, "Are you really using a cat as a weapon?"

I used to have a lot of quotes from several years ago, but I deleted that partition by accident somehow.

edited November 2012
    (The Assimilated): Raeri (from the Aetherways) says, "*lob*."

(The Assimilated): Raeri (from the Aetherways) says, "*star* :D."

(The Assimilated): Raeri (from the Aetherways) says, "Wait no, it's spelt lobster, isn't it =.=."

What even. OH WAIT THERE'S A PART TWO:

(The Assimilated): Raeri (from the Aetherways) says, "But you get what I was trying for, yus? (lob, 
    surrounded by stars D:)"

(The Assimilated): Raeri (from the Aetherways) says, "D:D:?"

-

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Oh, Raeri <3
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink

Citeni gives an orange satin hamster shaped cup cake to Barrin Starleaf.

Citeni gives a petite piglet cup cake to Barrin Starleaf.

Citeni gives a sunrise cup cake to Barrin Starleaf.

Barrin Starleaf says to Aodhan, the blazing gryphon, "Hold this for me, do NOT eat."

Citeni gives a little, two tiered white cup cake with lilac sugar ribbons to Barrin Starleaf.

Barrin's eyes widen in disbelief as he shouts, "Oh my GOD!"

Citeni gives a petite pink cup cake coated with sprinkles to Barrin Starleaf.

Citeni gives a slice of pumpkin spice cake to Barrin Starleaf.

Citeni gives a petite caramel pecan cup cake to Barrin Starleaf.

Citeni gives a dark red cinnamon cup cake to Barrin Starleaf.

Barrin Starleaf exclaims, "Golly!"

Citeni gives a rhubarb infused cup cake to Barrin Starleaf.

Citeni gives a grapefruit and vanilla cup cake to Barrin Starleaf.

Barrin blinks.

Citeni gives a glittering vanilla cup cake to Barrin Starleaf.

Citeni gives a floral lemon and mango cup cake to Barrin Starleaf.

Aodhan, the blazing gryphon blinks incredulously at Citeni.

Citeni gives a pyramidal cup cake to Barrin Starleaf.

Citeni gives an orange cup cake with vanilla frosting to Barrin Starleaf.

Citeni gives a blackberry cup cake with pink frosting to Barrin Starleaf.

Aodhan, the blazing gryphon gives Citeni a horrified gasp.

Citeni gives a rose-tinted cheesecake to Barrin Starleaf.

Citeni gives a cup cake topped with pineapple jam and almond icing to Barrin Starleaf.

Citeni gives a pomegranate cup cake to Barrin Starleaf.

Aodhan, the blazing gryphon thrusts his hand out to Barrin and begs shamelessly.

Citeni gives a pineapple upside-down cake to Barrin Starleaf.

Citeni beams broadly.

Citeni says, "I... love... cake."

• Oberst Adracunin, of the Time Sentinels says, "As Oberst of the Time Sentinel Company, I, Adracunin, officially recognize Senior Officer Llesvelt, of the Order of Cririk, as the Officer in charge of the Politburo, with all the rights, privileges, and responsibilities thereof."

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    SILENI. WHERE?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I find it odd that the defining adjective of that creature is "Male."
  • Well, they're basically satyrs, so...
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    You greet a Lord Templar of the Hidden Temple with a sincere smile.
    Snarling, a Lord Templar of the Hidden Temple exclaims, "These damn druids! They attack our city over a bunch of fragging bunnies and sparrows, then start screaming about how THEY'RE the victims! HA!"
    9194h, 4334m, 8358e, 10p, 25145en, 25145w mBelrk<>-greet templar

You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    9194h, 4334m, 8358e, 10p, 25145en, 25145w mBelrxk<>-beast order attack templar
    Jab templar

You greet a Lord Templar of the Hidden Temple with a sincere smile.
    A grim, amused expression on his features, a Lord Templar of the Hidden Temple exclaims, "We'll press on. We're nearly to the Serenwilde Forest, and then we'll burn the whole damn thing down. The ur'Guard are marching with us, and those damn treefraggers will see EXACTLY what attacking Gaudiguch will get them!"
    "Ha!" A Lord Templar of the Hidden Temple exclaims with gusto.

You greet a High Druid of the Hartstone with a sincere smile.
    A High Druid of the Hartstone exclaims, "These templar are truly the epitome of civilization. They perform horrible experiments on animals, mutate them beyond what is natural, force them into labour... Then when we seek to set them free, bring the whole of the Empire down upon us!"
    Looking downtrodden, a High Druid of the Hartstone sadly shakes his head.
    9773h, 4993m, 8358e, 10p, 25119en, 25145w melrk<>-
    You greet a High Druid of the Hartstone with a sincere smile.
    Grimly, a High Druid of the Hartstone says, "We will do as we must to protect our homeland. Nature will defend its own."
    A High Druid of the Hartstone leers lasciviously at you.