Pet Pics!

DaraiusDaraius ShevatThe juror's taco spot
edited November 2012 in The Real World
Because I can't resist showing off my animals, and I like seeing other people's.

Here we have fall glamour shots of Crookshanks and Apollodorus. Also fun with filters.

image  image

Show me yours!
I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."

Comments

• Your dog needs to lose some weight. He seems pretty husky.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    BUNNY.
    Ok, I'll play too. My cats: image
    Lavinya said:
    Floral shirt and wife-beater. Someone call the fashion police on Eventru, the man needs help!
    The floral shirt is a work thing.

The wife-beater is just a lazy thing.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Your animals are pretty and I want to cuddle all of them. This extends to the pet rock.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Here we have my GF's dog Medea, who is my dog if not by default than by the fact she wags her tail if you say my name

And here she is suffering my wrapping her in my scarf [pay no attention to the chromedome to the left >.=.>]

And then lazers

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited November 2012
    imageThis is my little nugget, Phoebe. She's a five pound chihuahua.

...why is the image not working
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited November 2012
    http://imgur.com/2yXx5

...maybe this time

Nope. Just a link. Whatever, I quit.
  • A Lady Gaga shirt on a cute dog. That picture couldn't possibly be any better.  :-bd
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • What if the dog had a Lady Gaga dress. >.>
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • edited November 2012

This is Mister Zoink. He's a fatty pants..

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited November 2012
    OKAY here we go. Four huge pictures for you to choke on!

First off is my Noob, who is unfortunately no longer with us. Pretty much the best friend I've ever had. He was large and in charge, but simultaneously the biggest baby ever. Yes the larger lifeform to his right is Boyfriend, whom many have heard fun and/or embarrassing tales of.

Prettygirl aka Kitten aka Byoooooteeful, getting ready for Christmas decorating. Yes, she always looks that joyous because no one in the world seems to understand her...except maybe this mess of garland.

An older picture of our Andrew, aka Bunny. Apparently my recent shots disappeared in some sort of pictorial cataclysm. While he's gotten no more or less dwarfish since he was a baby, he now is the most peculiar shade of angry grey/black.

AND FINALLY the newest addition to our household: Prettyboy aka Kittan (note the 'a' sound) aka TinyOne (who is a girl).

He screeches like a monkey and gallops like a horse and is just the most rambunctious little furball.

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    BUNNY. And kitties. :33
  • Tiny tiny cute little rat ears and beady eyes. <3
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Kiradawea said:
    Tiny tiny cute little rat ears and beady eyes. <3

And the rodent is cute too!

Oh wait ... wut...?

Eritheyl said:

AND FINALLY the newest addition to our household: Prettyboy aka Kittan (note the 'a' sound) aka TinyOne (who is a girl).

Oh look it's a picture of Eritheyl's cat:

(I wanted to make this joke yesterday, but then I forgot because I got too distracted by BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY)
    edited November 2012
    THAT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HIM WAAAH ;~;

Edit: Oh I get it, whatever that is happens to be named Kittan. Okay okay, fair enough.

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Eritheyl said:
    THAT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HIM WAAAH ;~;

Edit: Oh I get it, whatever that is happens to be named Kittan. Okay okay, fair enough.
    Kittan is easily one of the most awesome characters in Gurren Lagann.
    GOAAAAATS! Eeeeehehehehee, so cute! :D

Also your dog is damn adorable, and makes me want one.

-

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Eritheyl said:

The pic doesn't do his size justice, he weighs about 150 pounds, and scares people away because he wants to maul them with affection rather than teeth.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
    edited November 2012
    Turnus said:
    Eritheyl said:

The pic doesn't do his size justice, he weighs about 150 pounds, and scares people away because he wants to maul them with affection rather than teeth.
    You make that sound like a bad thing! My male-parent has a very large Rottweiler that looks somewhat like a rampaging black bear when she's out for a walk, but she's just like an animated, overstuffed pillow. Big dogs <3

-

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Bad? Nah, it's pretty funny and awesome really.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
    Goats!! Yessss. Pet those goats for me ok? Tell them the pets are from me.