Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Divine shovels. Don't ask. :D
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • So my gryphon turned out to be saffron, with silken wings sprinkled with rose quartz, and a white glow. The wings are all right, but I don't particularly like yellow- and his eyes glowed yellow, too. Shaddus seems to have gotten something nice with a dose of Zimoru, so let's see what happens...

You administer a dose of zimoru reagent to your gryphon. A golden glow surrounds
    him which shimmers and you watch in amazement as he transforms into a silver
    gryphon with translucent wings of rainbow gossamer.

With translucent wings of rainbow gossamer unfurled, a silver gryphon is here, radiating a bright incandescence.

This legendary, kingly creature is a beast bred to possess both the upper build
    of an eagle and the lower build of a lion, bearing a lithesome body covered in
    short, silver fur as he stretches on his powerful hind-legs. In contrast, his
    avian head is feathered, two long and elegant plumes tipping his ears as they
    attend to every sound, his eyes glowing a soft brown. Soft, downy feathers of
    purest white form a regal crest, not unsimilar to the effect of a lion's mane.
    Enormous, translucent wings of rainbow gossamer protrude from his back,
    unfurling with grand purpose to double his already impressive span of length.
    His white-furred tail whipping about restlessly behind him, he clenches and
    unclenches his front talons, radiating a bright incandescence. He is called
    'Raffles.'

Yes, I think that'll do nicely.

I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Stop tempting me with your gorgeous gryphons to spend my hard-won dingbats and buy one for myself. :(
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • But they're so awesome and so cheap! You can get one for finishing the Czigany Wayfaire quest and two extra dingbats.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I had to get one because of my college mascot. :\">
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Forsaken warriors are officially my favourite mobs.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Did you just get welped by the death stack from hell?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Vivet told me they pinleg and I had to see for myself :D
    They have a stacking knock off balance attack. It's rather irritating actually :(

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

edited October 2013
    Yeah. I never got it back in time to run! If only our centaurs were that badass. 
    I'd still try my luck with them >.>

• So it's more like they have bonecrusher wind than blademaster pinleg, eh? 
    Or is it both.
    I have the best e-niece, and my own cookie tribute to boot! <3@Ankastra

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I seem to be lucky, had a novice join the Sentinels and he's sticking around!!

I think he's a real new person too. Cross your fingers!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Tridemon said:
    So my gryphon turned out to be saffron, with silken wings sprinkled with rose quartz, and a white glow.
    I would give almost everything I have for that gryphon :I
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    With fiery wings of flickering ruby unfurled, a russet gryphon is here, wreathed in crackling bolts of lightning.

Fire and lightning is pretty cool, but I don't know if I can spin him to be an appropriate mount for D. Is it best to wait for a few feeding cycles before trying zimoru?
    I used to make cakes.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Daraius said:
    With fiery wings of flickering ruby unfurled, a russet gryphon is here, wreathed in crackling bolts of lightning.

Fire and lightning is pretty cool, but I don't know if I can spin him to be an appropriate mount for D. Is it best to wait for a few feeding cycles before trying zimoru?
    I do believe zimoru is COMPLETELY random - there is a chance that you may get the exact same style mount that you currently have, if you are unlucky.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Zimoru is basically a re-roll. Appearance is based upon feeds, with a random factor. Changing your feeds for a while, then zimoru'ing again, will give you a better chance at a very different mount - but even a single zimoru can give you a very different look if you get lucky. If you get unlucky? Same (or very similar) look again.
  • I would suggest oats and fruit. Oats and fruit make things preeeeetty.
    Tridemon said:
    I would suggest oats and fruit. Oats and fruit make things preeeeetty.
    Oats and fruit originally produced a porcine yellow spotted pony with blue wings for me. 
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    Tridemon said:
    I would suggest oats and fruit. Oats and fruit make things preeeeetty.
    Oats and fruit originally produced a porcine yellow spotted pony with blue wings for me. 
    I fail to see the problem.
  • edited October 2013
    I was actually about for flares. I don't even care I died twice today, because I had fun, and everyone is being extremely helpful. Much love for both @Kio and @Morkarion for loaning me arties and helping me get to 80 (almost there), and @Ardmore for recovering the corpses I dropped when dying.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
    Raves to people in Glomdoring who've been picking up the slack while I've been away, as well as messaging me with updates reassurances that all's well and I can focus on things outside the game.

I hate feeling like I let people down, so you guys make my day when I get stuff like that <3

A golden glow surrounds him which shimmers and you watch in amazement as he transforms into a bone-white gryphon with skeletal black wings.

With skeletal black wings unfurled, a bone-white gryphon is here, exuding a blood-flecked aura of suppressed violence.

Happy Halloween?
    :-S
    I used to make cakes.

• Do your grin emote with him standing behind you and then get confused when the children run away screaming.
  • Holy crap, I have a domoth!

And an e-family that makes that not the best part of my day. :x

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
    @Marcella showed me some really cool stuff. Daraius can't get too excited about things, but I was thoroughly entertained on this side of the screen.     :x
    I used to make cakes.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited October 2013
    I have discovered listen.hatnote.com and I am happy.
This discussion has been closed.