2v1 Celina vs Sivas/Elaradria

CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.Member Posts: 4,508 Transcendent
edited November 2012 in Combat Logs
Faethorn scuffle with ye ol' off peak raider and friend.

Not super interesting or ingenious tactics wise. A bit of a demonstration of SD group separation and avoidance. Lots of sylph and snoefaasia strategy. I call it diet druid.
Post edited by Eventru on

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 5,995 Transcendent
    3 out of 3 combat logs are posted by Celina.

An interesting trend.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective. Member Posts: 4,508 Transcendent
    I'm trying to revive combat and the SDs one log at a time. :(
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective. Member Posts: 4,508 Transcendent
    Why the heck was my post tagged with a million things. Recipe? Food pix? There was no food...I am so confused.
  • EventruEventru Member, Gods Posts: 719 Divine
    Don't know. I just went and tried to over-write it by adding in actual tags for your post, but no luck. Sounds like a forum glitch.

It looks like it fixed it actually.

Tagged:

• EventruEventru Member, Gods Posts: 719 Divine
    Celina said:

It looks like it fixed it actually.

Tagged:

Great! It didn't at first, but it looks like it did fix itself.
  • PhudmogPhudmog Member Posts: 38 Novice
    Celina said:
    Not super interesting or ingenious tactics wise. A bit of a demonstration of SD group separation and avoidance. Lots of sylph and snoefaasia strategy. I call it diet druid.
    Funnily enough, pastehtml now has your log sponsored by "the master diet."  Must be some crunchy druid granola out there...