Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Yay for a great absolve attempt. Might have lost because of overwhelming odds, but we killed a good few enemies in the process.

Really fun that, guys. Thanks.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Less spitting next time, though!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Absolve followed by flares, and having to juggle timers and man management in a timezone we're usually quite poor in.

That was fun, thanks to everyone who turned up on both sides.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Xenthos said:
    Less spitting next time, though!
    But she hates him and types like him! Least he got a little ego boost, though ;)
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    He does not even really do anything hateable! He just fights and then minds his own business most of the time.

Weep.
  • He does! He has evil weapons and always hurts my poor little baby witch :(
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    My gryphon just reached adulthood (I left my buying one until later in the faire)

You lead a white gryphon with downy wings out of a stall of The Star Stables of New Celest.

This legendary, queenly creature is a beast bred to possess both the upper build of an eagle and the 
    lower build of a lion, bearing a lithesome body covered in short, white fur as she stretches on her 
    powerful hind-legs. In contrast, her avian head is feathered, two long and elegant plumes tipping 
    her ears as they attend to every sound, her eyes glowing a soft yellow. Soft, downy feathers of 
    purest white form a regal crest, not unsimilar to the effect of a lion's mane. Enormous, downy wings 
    protrude from her back, unfurling with grand purpose to double her already impressive span of length.
     Her white-furred tail whipping about restlessly behind her, she clenches and unclenches her front 
    talons, exuding an aura of joy.

DO LIKE.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited November 2013
    An aura of joy! :x

Man, what are you guys feeding them? I think I confused mine with oats, fruit, and veggies (on @Zyphora's suggestion) and he went from bone-white fur, black skeletal wings, and a blood-flecked aura of violence... to beige with leathery wings and a blue aura. -.-
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    edited November 2013
    Daraius said:
    An aura of joy! :x

Man, what are you guys feeding them? I think I confused mine with oats, fruit, and veggies (on @Zyphora's suggestion) and he went from bone-white fur, black skeletal wings, and a blood-flecked aura of violence... to beige with leathery wings and a blue aura. -.-

You probably evened out the new feeds with the old ones. You need to feed more of them than what you fed your gryphon previously so that you can see more of the effects of the new feeds.

Edit: quote box why

Everything is terrible. 
    I used to make cakes.

• Like I said before: that is the single most BORING gryphon I've seen to date.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Tridemon said:
    Like I said before: that is the single most BORING gryphon I've seen to date.
    Meh, I don't go for showy.  I'm happy, that's what matters, I'm the one that has to deal with it hanging around whenever I have it out of the stables.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Kagato said:
    Tridemon said:
    Meh, I don't go for showy.  I'm happy, that's what matters, I'm the one that has to deal with it hanging around whenever I have it out of the stables.
    I wasn't talking about yours- I was talking about Daraius's. It's beige. BEIGE.
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Beige leather purses can be classy and elegant. /pearls

Tridemon said:
    When did you say that?  :))

(I agree though)
    I used to make cakes.

• Zyphora said:
    Beige leather purses can be classy and elegant. /pearls
    That would be sand, fawn or ecru. Never taupe and never, ever beige. 
  • Daraius said:
    Tridemon said:
    When did you say that?  :))

(I agree though)
    I said it right before that art auction where... I think her name was Cosette Cloudwalker? was attending.
  • Rave for Lorina! Had a good time, even though Eventru is gone. :-S

Lorina bringing me to Mucklemarsh was like being taken to Disney World and and the park was closed.  :))
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    And with the stupidity during that latest wild nodes, I'm wiping my hands off Lusternia combat. Enjoy playing your game.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Man, Skype does turn around a wildnodes.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Is that a thing in Lusternia? Calling in friends through OOC means to win IC things? If so, ew. 

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    What was stupid about the last wildnodes? I jumped in and we got a few kills and you quit (which had nothing to do with Skype by the way, so lol there). 

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Eodh said:
    Is that a thing in Lusternia? Calling in friends through OOC means to win IC things? If so, ew. 
    *shrug* Are you surprised?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Eodh said:
    Is that a thing in Lusternia? Calling in friends through OOC means to win IC things? If so, ew. 
    Either it's a thing, or it's what we've been calling the contingent that has been from Glom/Gaudiguch (which are formailly of Glom) since like Shuyin moved over there cause then they all flocked and got a zerg...so what year 3? It always seems opportune. (Just a 'behind the meaning' folks)
  • Eodh said:
    Are there online games where that isn't a thing, honestly?
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Elanorwen said:

Eodh said:

*shrug* Are you surprised?

What's not surprising is a certain someone crying really hard because she lost. You had 4 people, I jumped in and we killed 3 and then ganked you. its stupid to be this upset or even mention Skype. no one used Skype or anything else, just good timing

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    <5859[100%]h 7662[100%]m 7662[100%]e 10p 100%w |ex||man>-clhelp shusignal
    Composed by: Shuyin
    Composed on: 16th of Dvarsh, 270 CE

909-867-5309

-----------------------------------------

So what happened guise.
  • edited November 2013
    Kethaera said:
    Eodh said:
    Are there online games where that isn't a thing, honestly?
    So is it acceptable behavior here? If so, to whom do I give my Skype or Facebook account? There have been exactly 0 big fights that I've been in.

EDIT: Oohh it's called 'good timing'.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shuyin said:
    <5859[100%]h 7662[100%]m 7662[100%]e 10p 100%w |ex||man>-clhelp shusignal
    Composed by: Shuyin
    Composed on: 16th of Dvarsh, 270 CE

909-867-5309

-----------------------------------------

So what happened guise.

You don't take my calls. :(
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    From a cursory glance at wildnodes status, seems like Hallifax was doing well until Sidd logged in and crushed their hopes. While I'm sure it sucks (it's happened to me too!), I don't think it's entirely fair to blame the Skype monster whenever people come just in time to save the day. You'll just end up being very paranoid. 

I mean, what would you want to happen, people be unable to log in whenever there is an Important Event because their presence might influence the result?

Uh, rave: woo multiclass, showed you Xenthos.
This discussion has been closed.