What's this?

MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
As you enter/leave the transplanar fulcrux, you see for a split second the outline of a face, its eyes and mouth roaring with an internal flame. You intrinsically jerk backwards to avoid the heat, but the vision has already dissippated.
You are moved by a small ball of energy.
A river of boiling water.Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky.
You see a single exit leading east.
A transplanar cubix unfolds from thin air and unceremoniously spits out Munsia, who looks momentarily queasy and disoriented.
[ (v6183) @ the Transcendental Fulcrux, {southeast} ]
The Catacombs of Corpus Clay.A morbidly-tainted grub slithers in the black soil here.
You see exits leading north, southeast, and west.

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    A thing that is happening. No one knows yet.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Causing mount to peace out, very annoying.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    You are moved by a small ball of energy. <=== This is the program that is effecting you, sort of. It's how they basically pin down coding to an area or place, though that's the wrong way to explain it.

Likely, whoever coded this event didn't mask it in some way. This line isn't something you should refer to ICly, and the admin will probably fix it asap.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    You brush your fingertips across the face of the Golden Belt of the Enlightened, outlining the great 
    maw of the Guardian Drachou. A swirl of prismatic flame and wild, chaotic light consumes your vision 
    before turning into motes of prismatic fire, dissipating into the air, leaving you within the 

The Chamber of Enlightenment.
    Throughout the location, small dancing flames flicker and spark. A sigil in the shape of a small, 
    rectangular monolith is on the ground.
    You see exits leading north, northeast, southeast, southwest, northwest, up, and down.
    Without warning, you feel a searing pain across your left shoulder. For the briefest of moments, all 
    sensation in your left arm completely ceases.
    As your vision clears, you find yourself in an entirely new location.

The fire blossom gardens.
    A strong breeze whistles over the ground. Veins of molten fire course through the basalt archway, 
    while flickering flames dance across its frame. There are 2 fire mantes here.
    You see exits leading northeast, south, southwest, and west.

So I'm not losing my mind, good! Now it just needs to stop because it's DAMN ANNOYING.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    My biggest issue is it's losing my mount in one of the spots automatically.
  • Don't worry, Munsia- It's stopped kicking you off of your mount and losing it, and instead leaves you both in a destination you never intended!
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
    This is the event where they remove Torus/Cubix I'm sure.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Sounds good to me!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.