Elite as a gift

Hi, me again.

I want to buy a friend of mine an elite membership, however I don't know if the confirmation email that gets sent is tied to the character's registration or not.

Can someone confirm for me that if I buy someone else an elite membership that I'll get the confirmation email that includes address and all that.

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    It works similar to buying normal credits, you just need to put the name of the character that you want to do the membership for.  It may be a VERY good idea to email them first though since you are not the owner of the character, meaning it may be difficult to organise to get the subscription terminated if you do it by credit card, whereas when doing it by Paypal you can simply cancel the monthly agreement and it will lapse when the payment does not recur.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • You two just gave conflicting answers.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Put in your email but the character's name. They don't have to match. You'll get an email when you buy it with the order number, which you'll need to cancel the order.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Man, it's pretty awesome you're buying me an elite subscription. Thanks!

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Join Erid'in and it's yours!
  • What's Erid'in?
  • I have my own Elite subscription!