Overhaul spars.

It's quickly becoming apparent that very few people are taking a real interest in the overhaul at the moment, so might I suggest the following:

Anybody wishing to play around on the shells should make their intent known on this thread. It's just nigh on impossible to ask for shell spars in an IC manner, so hopefully, by expressing your interest here along with a yay or nay to state whether you're happy to be contacted in game re the same, we can get the ball rolling.

I've lost count how many times now I've asked on my clan and quite simply, nobody is interested.

Sure, the shells are currently severely broken, but until such time that all issues are discovered and presented, we can't hope to put ourselves in a position to help the coders out.

That said, I'll start things off: I am willing to fight on the shells at any time I am awake and am happy to be contacted IG (Provided all contact is done in an OOC manner).

Comments

• I'll want to set up attack aliases and such, and will need a moment to see what songs are ready, but I'm willing and happy to take time to test overhaul stuff here and there!

• edited December 2013
    I currently have no aliases or experience as a bard, so any spars with me will likely not involve a lot of strategy from my part.

I also idle a lot, because I've been very busy with stuff lately.

I also sometimes just don't feel like sparring, but,

other than that, if you need someone to beat on just to get a feel of the overhaul, feel free to ask. Send a tell whenever, I pop in to check once a while and may see your tell.

• Heh. Traits I think many of us can identify with. Thanks.
  • I have experience barding, but lack a curing system for the overhaul/any experience in making curing systems. I am totally willing to spar with anyone who wants to, though.
  • Woohoo!

Ok, here's the deal.

We spar a crap ton of times. I'll write the curing system and bam. Profit for us both. Deal? :D
  • I woulldddd but I can't fight for crap!
  • None of us can on the shells at the moment, heh. They are just too overpowered.

Most of the reasoning is just so that we can get used to the processes and methods of this new system and get a curing framework in place.