Five elemental lords

So as far as I can tell there are 5 elemental lords for each plane, with the extras for Earth and Water being in their own segment of the plane and the Air lord being used for a battery. I'm really curious where the fifth Fire lord wandered off to. Anyone have any idea?

Comments

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited December 2013
    Oh Ignore me I see what yer saying
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    He's in the alembic, heating it up.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • shhhhhhh the air lord is classified
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited December 2013
    He crowned himself Phoenix King and sailed off to conquer Magnagora.

But actually I'm interested in the real answer too.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    There's a Ragnaros joke here but I can't quite work out how to pull it off.

On a serious note, good spot, I've never realised that before.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Morkarion said:
    There's a Ragnaros joke here but I can't quite work out how to pull it off.
    We can't make it yet, it's too soon.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Promptly forgotten about after a good circuit of binge drinking and okorushi.

Surprise.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • I've...heard a few things about the fifth fire lord, but nothing concrete.
    During my time in Gaudiguch, and even while playing a Pyromancer, I haven't heard a dern thing. So it's either a better kept secret than Hallifax's, or it just doesn't exist yet!

Myyyssssteeeriooousss~

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • cough cough Drachou cough.
  • Iytha said:
    cough cough Drachou cough.
    Drachou is far too sane to be an off-plane Elemental. They're notably coocoo for cocoa puffs after a few hours.
  • They keep him too high for anyone to notice the crazy.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Iytha said:

cough cough Drachou cough.

I helped birth the original drachou in modern times. I very much doubt it's a fire lord.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Iytha said:
    They keep him too high for anyone to notice the crazy.
    Explains why he's willing to eat rocks. Guy got a bad case of munchies.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

• Renthur said:
    So as far as I can tell there are 5 elemental lords for each plane, with the extras for Earth and Water being in their own segment of the plane and the Air lord being used for a battery. I'm really curious where the fifth Fire lord wandered off to. Anyone have any idea?

The answer to such a question is far too enlightened for our minds.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Also known as "I don't know either".
    Drachou...I would be upset if he were somehow made out of a Fire Lord, considering that knowledge exists nowhere I've seen.

-

• Well, think about it. Drachou is dragon-shaped, much like the two male Fire Lords. He appears in visions in a dracnari-like shape, much like the two female Fire Ladies do when you visit them on Fire. Both the Fire Lords and the Drachou are made out of the dreams of people dwelling in Gaudiguch, spend all their time basking in large magical fires, breathe out smoke when they talk and like to eat magically charged minerals. Hatching the Drachou requires threads from a dreamcatcher charged by a dreamer, and the Fire Lords collectively teach dreamweaving.