Genie Bottle Curios

VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
edited January 2014 in Last Chance Trading Post
I have no genie pieces left, sorry! Please look through the rest of the thread for people still trading.

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited December 2013
    Updated list again! I've finished my pieces, so I'm looking to trade for any other bottle curio piece (ideally common for common) although I will also gladly take Vernal/Soulless and Face set pieces to help finish my collections.

Because for some reason these forums hate copy pasting and constant formatting is a bitch, I shall now result to the time honoured tradition of pastebin documents. So HERE you go!

Note: This list is constantly being updated now after each trade to help people finish their sets, this can be several times a day, so keep checking!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• What do these things even do? I'm tempted to buy a few crates just for the coins.
  • Bah! I really want the red bottle set, but I don't have enough spare cash for the crates just now... Maybe I can find someone who wants random vernal curio bits.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    edited December 2013
    Morkarion said:
    Out of curiosity why are you wanting to really finish half a set?
    Because we don't even know how good the effects are, so why freak out or stress too much about a blessing that I might not even want to use if it's hardly good enough? I also don't plan to buy more, so I might as well just get the colours that I like/ones that are relatively close. Besides, I'm pretty sure everyone will be wanting health blessing based curios.
    Caerlyr said:
    What do these things even do? I'm tempted to buy a few crates just for the coins.
    Produce comms daily, and a colour collection activates for a blessing to either health, mana, or ego (red, blue, yellow respectively). Again, don't know how much boost or how many comms.

I just did it for the coins moreso myself, and found I got more than enough from that to justify the cost, though that was largely because I got one present and it happened to have a winter bane rune.
    It's 10% that stacks with any other H/M/E blessing.

In short they're silly OP.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Well, I'm still highly unlikely to be able to finish any set, so that's depressing. Meh.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited December 2013
    Personally I'm a teensy bit grumpy that it's another collection that requires RL money to get the curio pieces - I have a decent number of credits tucked away, but due to financial issues I simply can't warrant forking out the kind of money needed to complete any of these curios - would not have hesitated to buy a pack of 100 curios though if they had been available for credits.

That being said, I was able to spare $5 so I could get one of the small casks so that I'd be in the draw for the Ironcon ticket >_>

*thinks that we should be able to trade single curio pieces for credits or gold again now that they can not be rubbed for coins*
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    Still looking for those final three pieces.

:twitch:

Kagato said:
    Personally I'm a teensy bit grumpy that it's another collection that requires RL money to get the curio pieces - I have a decent number of credits tucked away, but due to financial issues I simply can't warrant forking out the kind of money needed to complete any of these curios - would not have hesitated to buy a pack of 100 curios though if they had been available for credits.

That being said, I was able to spare $5 so I could get one of the small casks so that I'd be in the draw for the Ironcon ticket >_>

*thinks that we should be able to trade single curio pieces for credits or gold again now that they can not be rubbed for coins*
    I'm more upset that the collection power is so good. It's really upsetting to see that, when this is the one set with collection powers where the absolute only viable means to get more pieces is to buy. Vernal and Soulless are fine since you can get more from questing, and while low, the cooking curios can at least be earned via cooking. These are just... gross. Oh well.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited December 2013
    No longer have bottle pieces.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    I'll gladly trade your Third Ruby!

Updated my list, now organised by collection for your convenience!

Missing two pieces now, just ninth Scarlet and third Ruby. Thanks!

edited December 2013
    Just really looking for that 5th Vermillion shard at this point. I might decide later if I want to try to build more bottles.
  • edited December 2013
    So here are all the pieces I'm willing to trade away...

10088   Piece    Cerulean Bottle      Bluegenies   Fifth Cerulean Bottle Shard
    10428   Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   First Lavender Bottle Shard
    10467   Piece    Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Third Sapphire Bottle Shard
    10498   Piece    Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Eighth Sapphire Bottle Shard
    10729   Piece    Gold Bottle          Yellowgenies Ninth Gold Bottle Shard
    10744   Piece    Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Sixth Amber Bottle Shard
    10750   Piece    Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Fourth Azure Bottle Shard
    10787   Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Fourth Lavender Bottle Shard

And here are the things I want.

Ruby Bottle Spout: Complete
        First Ruby Bottle Shard: Complete
       Second Ruby Bottle Shard: Complete
        Third Ruby Bottle Shard: Complete
       Fourth Ruby Bottle Shard: Complete
        Fifth Ruby Bottle Shard: Complete
        Sixth Ruby Bottle Shard: Complete
      Seventh Ruby Bottle Shard: Complete
       Eighth Ruby Bottle Shard: Missing
        Ninth Ruby Bottle Shard: Complete
    Updated my list again. Still looking for that final piece, I'm not entirely fussed at trading rare for rare, and will gladly trade rare for common piece if someone has it.

Also will be trading my remainder for bottle pieces people need once I've finished my set, or vernal/soulless curios that I'm after. Will post an update when this is the case.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited December 2013
    No pieces for now.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Available for trade:

9830    Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Third Lavender Bottle Shard
    9849    Rare     Saffron Bottle       Yellowgenies Saffron Bottle Spout
    9901    Piece    Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   First Azure Bottle Shard
    9941    Piece    Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Second Sapphire Bottle Shar
    9948    Rare     Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Azure Bottle Spout
    9963    Rare     Ruby Bottle          Redgenies    Ruby Bottle Spout
    10002   Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Fourth Lavender Bottle Shar
    10003   Piece    Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Second Sapphire Bottle Shar
    10079   Piece    Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Seventh Azure Bottle Shard
    10086   Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Ninth Lavender Bottle Shard
    10465   Piece    Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   First Azure Bottle Shard
    10590   Rare     Gold Bottle          Yellowgenies Gold Bottle Spout
    10591   Rare     Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Azure Bottle Spout
    10616   Rare     Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Azure Bottle Spout
    10638   Piece    Crimson Bottle       Redgenies    First Crimson Bottle Shard
    10641   Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Eighth Lavender Bottle Shar
    10642   Rare     Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Lavender Bottle Spout
    10643   Rare     Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Azure Bottle Spout
    10644   Rare     Vermillion Bottle    Redgenies    Vermillion Bottle Spout
    10646   Piece    Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Third Sapphire Bottle Shard
    10650   Piece    Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Sixth Sapphire Bottle Shard
    10656   Piece    Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Fifth Amber Bottle Shard
    10659   Rare     Cerulean Bottle      Bluegenies   Cerulean Bottle Spout
    10661   Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Fifth Lavender Bottle Shard
    10663   Piece    Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Fourth Sapphire Bottle Shar
    10667   Piece    Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Seventh Sapphire Bottle Sha
    10668   Piece    Scarlet Bottle       Redgenies    Sixth Scarlet Bottle Shard
    10671   Piece    Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Fifth Sapphire Bottle Shard

Seeking:
    RED
       Ruby - Third, Sixth
       Vermillion - First, Third
       Scarlet - Fourth, Fifth
       Crimson - Second

BLUE
       Cerulean - First, Third, Seventh, Ninth

YELLOW
       Citrine - First, Second, Sixth, Eighth
       Gold - First, Fourth, Sixth, Seventh
       Amber - Second, Third, Fourth, Sixth, Seventh, Ninth

New update!

I've finished my sets, thank you to those who had pieces to trade to help me finish them off. The remainder of my pieces are on a first come, first serve basis. Will trade for other bottle pieces, or alternatively I will take vernal/soulless curios that I'm missing from my sets. 

• By the way, for those of you curious and without any of the curio pieces I need, the surprise I'm mentioning in the market channel alongside the ad's number is a bottle of Argleblaster. And I do have enough for each of the curios I'm seeking. <_<
  • edited December 2013
    All done.
    All these useless rares people have, including myself, are making me weep.
    The fact Rares can't be rubbed for normal curios, makes me wonder if the term "Rare" is purely ironic.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    "Rare" actually seems to mean "most common" now.
  • edited December 2013
    Need:

Second Scarlet Bottle Shard: Missing
    Fourth Scarlet Bottle Shard: Missing
     Fifth Scarlet Bottle Shard: Missing
     Sixth Scarlet Bottle Shard: Missing
    Seventh Scarlet Bottle Shard:Missing

Fourth Vermillion Bottle SharMissing
    Sixth Vermillion Bottle ShardMissing
    Seventh Vermillion Bottle ShaMissing
    Eighth Vermillion Bottle SharMissing
    Ninth Vermillion Bottle ShardMissing

First Ruby Bottle Shard: Missing
       Fourth Ruby Bottle Shard: Missing
        Fifth Ruby Bottle Shard: Missing
      Seventh Ruby Bottle Shard: Missing

Second Crimson Bottle Shard: Missing
    Fourth Crimson Bottle Shard: Missing
     Fifth Crimson Bottle Shard: Missing
    Seventh Crimson Bottle Shard:Missing
    Eighth Crimson Bottle Shard: Missing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sixth Azure Bottle Shard: Missing
     Seventh Azure Bottle Shard: Missing
      Eighth Azure Bottle Shard: Missing

Second Sapphire Bottle Shard:Missing
    Fifth Sapphire Bottle Shard: Missing
    Seventh Sapphire Bottle ShardMissing
    Eighth Sapphire Bottle Shard:Missing

Second Cerulean Bottle Shard:Missing
    Sixth Cerulean Bottle Shard: Missing
    Ninth Cerulean Bottle Shard: Missing

First Gold Bottle Shard: Missing
       Second Gold Bottle Shard: Missing
       Fourth Gold Bottle Shard: Missing
        Fifth Gold Bottle Shard: Missing
      Seventh Gold Bottle Shard: Missing
       Eighth Gold Bottle Shard: Missing
        Ninth Gold Bottle Shard: Missing

First Citrine Bottle Shard: Missing
     Third Citrine Bottle Shard: Missing
    Eighth Citrine Bottle Shard: Missing

Second Amber Bottle Shard: Missing
       Third Amber Bottle Shard: Missing
      Fourth Amber Bottle Shard: Missing
       Fifth Amber Bottle Shard: Missing

First Saffron Bottle Shard: Missing
     Third Saffron Bottle Shard: Missing
     Fifth Saffron Bottle Shard: Missing
    Seventh Saffron Bottle Shard:Missing
    Eighth Saffron Bottle Shard: Missing

For Trade:

10683   Rare     Scarlet Bottle       Redgenies    Scarlet Bottle Spout
    10951   Rare     Ruby Bottle          Redgenies    Ruby Bottle Spout
    10985   Piece    Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Second Azure Bottle Shard
    10993   Rare     Vermillion Bottle    Redgenies    Vermillion Bottle Spout
    11000   Piece    Vermillion Bottle    Redgenies    First Vermillion Bottle Sha
    11007   Piece    Cerulean Bottle      Bluegenies   First Cerulean Bottle Shard
    11010   Rare     Citrine Bottle       Yellowgenies Citrine Bottle Spout
    11016   Piece    Vermillion Bottle    Redgenies    First Vermillion Bottle Sha
    11020   Piece    Saffron Bottle       Yellowgenies Second Saffron Bottle Shard
    11022   Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Eighth Lavender Bottle Shar
    11023   Rare     Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Sapphire Bottle Spout
    11025   Rare     Citrine Bottle       Yellowgenies Citrine Bottle Spout
    11027   Rare     Citrine Bottle       Yellowgenies Citrine Bottle Spout
    11035   Piece    Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Fifth Azure Bottle Shard
    11036   Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Eighth Lavender Bottle Shar
    11039   Piece    Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Sixth Amber Bottle Shard
    11040   Rare     Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Amber Bottle Spout
    11044   Piece    Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Ninth Azure Bottle Shard
    11046   Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Fourth Lavender Bottle Shar
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited December 2013
    All done, thank you!
  • NEED:

RUBY 3
    VERMILLION 3
    SCARLET 4

CITRINE 6
    AMBER 4
    GOLD 1, 4, 5, 6 and 7

AVAILABLE FOR TRADE:

9849    Rare     Saffron Bottle       Yellowgenies Saffron Bottle Spout
    10590   Rare     Gold Bottle          Yellowgenies Gold Bottle Spout
    10616   Rare     Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Azure Bottle Spout
    10643   Rare     Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Azure Bottle Spout
    10644   Rare     Vermillion Bottle    Redgenies    Vermillion Bottle Spout
    10646   Piece    Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Third Sapphire Bottle Shard
    10659   Rare     Cerulean Bottle      Bluegenies   Cerulean Bottle Spout
    10963   Rare     Gold Bottle          Yellowgenies Gold Bottle Spout
    10977   Rare     Scarlet Bottle       Redgenies    Scarlet Bottle Spout
  • My list has been updated. Willing to pay for the only piece I want.
  • Updated list since I can't edit old posts.

NEED:

Ruby - 3
    Scarlet - 4
    Amber - 4
    Cinnamon - 3 5
    Garlic - Rare
    Treasury Map - Legend, East, Northeast, Northwest, Southwest

AVAILABLE FOR TRADE

2297    Piece    Crystal Sphere       None         Upper Right Segment
    2862    Piece    Tomatillo Bottle     Fiery        Second Cup Of Tomatillo Sau
    3030    Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   First Lavender Bottle Shard
    4895    Rare     Gem Swan             Bird         Head
    5052    Piece    Ceramic Parrot       Bird         Right Wing
    5355    Piece    Relish Bottle        Burger       Ninth Squirt Of Relish
    5505    Piece    Emerald Cobra        Snake        Upper Top Body
    5637    Rare     Glass Kitten         None         Amethyst Heart
    5714    Piece    Kelpie Mask          None         Kelpie Chin
    5730    Piece    Crystal Comet        Astro        Middle Top Sphere
    6178    Rare     Ceramic Puppy        None         Head
    6184    Piece    Coriander Bottle     Exotic       Fifth Pinch Of Coriander
    6721    Piece    Coriander Bottle     Exotic       First Pinch Of Coriander
    6802    Piece    Dove Mask            None         Dove Mask Strap
    8289    Piece    Glass Peacock        Bird         Left Wing
    8463    Rare     Ruby Dragon          None         Head
    8475    Piece    Coconut Milk Bottle  Curry        Sixth Cup Of Coconut Milk
    8716    Piece    Knucklebone          Bone         Third Shard
    9262    Piece    Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Third Sapphire Bottle Shard
    9461    Piece    Gem Swan             Bird         Body
    9610    Rare     Rapacious Rattlesnak Snake        Rattle
    9722    Piece    Coriander Bottle     Exotic       Second Pinch Of Coriander
    9805    Piece    Gold Bottle          Yellowgenies First Gold Bottle Shard
    10306   Piece    Glittering Sun       Astro        Fourth Sunbeam
    10384   Piece    Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Third Sapphire Bottle Shard
    10567   Rare     Feather Quill        Scholar      Ink Cartridge
    10568   Piece    Ruby Dragon          None         Hind Body
    10569   Piece    Black Bubble         None         Fox Tail
    10615   Rare     Peppers Bottle       Fiery        Empty Hot Peppers Bottle
    10616   Piece    Citrine Bottle       Yellowgenies Seventh Citrine Bottle Shar
    10617   Piece    Silver Penknife      Scholar      Upper Center Handle
    10618   Rare     Jester Mask          None         Jester Mask Head
    10619   Piece    Butterknife          Utensil      Upper Bottom Handle
    10620   Piece    White Bubble         None         Essence Of Life
    10621   Rare     Steel Wrench         Tool         Screw
    10622   Piece    Tin Tinker           Figure       Right Arm
    10623   Piece    Glass Butterfly      Flutter      Right Antennae
    10625   Piece    Boa Constrictor      Snake        Eighth Segment
    10626   Rare     Scholar's Notepad    Scholar      Spine
    10627   Piece    Leather Flog         Torture      Sixth Lash
    10643   Piece    Turmeric Bottle      Exotic       Sixth Pinch Of Turmeric
    10644   Piece    Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   First Sapphire Bottle Shard
    10646   Piece    Gold Bottle          Yellowgenies Second Gold Bottle Shard
    10659   Piece    Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   First Sapphire Bottle Shard
    10700   Piece    Silver Penknife      Scholar      Lower Center Handle
    10701   Piece    Deathwatch Beetle    None         Front Right Leg
    10702   Piece    Murex Beacon         Light        Fifth Row Of Spines
    10703   Piece    Knucklebone          Bone         First Shard
    10705   Piece    Knucklebone          Bone         Seventh Shard
    10706   Piece    Golden Bumblebee     Flutter      Body
    10714   Piece    Gold Bottle          Yellowgenies Third Gold Bottle Shard
    10770   Piece    Alabaster Fountain   None         Right Side Of Base
    10840   Piece    Gold Bottle          Yellowgenies Seventh Gold Bottle Shard
    10844   Piece    Cerulean Bottle      Bluegenies   Third Cerulean Bottle Shard
    10845   Rare     Feather Quill        Scholar      Ink Cartridge
    10849   Piece    Cerulean Bottle      Bluegenies   Sixth Cerulean Bottle Shard
    10869   Rare     Maiden Mask          None         Maiden Mask Head
    10870   Piece    Cerulean Bottle      Bluegenies   Second Cerulean Bottle Shar
    10874   Piece    Silver Candelabra    Light        Ninth Candle
    10877   Piece    Citrine Bottle       Yellowgenies Ninth Citrine Bottle Shard
    10882   Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Fourth Lavender Bottle Shar
    10886   Piece    Square Inkwell       Scholar      Front Base
    10889   Piece    Cerulean Bottle      Bluegenies   Fourth Cerulean Bottle Shar
    10890   Piece    Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Sixth Sapphire Bottle Shard
    10895   Piece    Bronze Tailor        Figure       Left Leg
    10898   Piece    Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   First Azure Bottle Shard
    10914   Piece    Rosemary Bottle      Pasta        Fourth Pinch Of Rosemary
    10915   Piece    Gold Bottle          Yellowgenies Eighth Gold Bottle Shard
    10954   Piece    Saffron Bottle       Yellowgenies Eighth Saffron Bottle Shard
    10956   Piece    Crimson Bottle       Redgenies    Fifth Crimson Bottle Shard
    10963   Piece    Mustard Bottle       Burger       Fourth Squirt Of Mustard
    10968   Rare     Gem Rose             Flower       Bud
    10971   Piece    Thyme Bottle         Pasta        Seventh Pinch Of Thyme
    10977   Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Sixth Lavender Bottle Shard
    10980   Piece    Citrine Bottle       Yellowgenies Third Citrine Bottle Shard
    10981   Piece    Boa Constrictor      Snake        Fourth Segment
    10984   Piece    Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies First Amber Bottle Shard
    10985   Piece    Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Second Azure Bottle Shard
    10986   Piece    Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Fifth Azure Bottle Shard
    10987   Piece    Mustard Bottle       Burger       Third Squirt Of Mustard
    10998   Piece    Relish Bottle        Burger       Fourth Squirt Of Relish
    11005   Piece    Cerulean Bottle      Bluegenies   Second Cerulean Bottle Shar
    11043   Piece    Runed Torch          Light        Sixth Rune
    11072   Piece    Avaricious Asp       Snake        Upper Top Body
    11085   Piece    Relish Bottle        Burger       Ninth Squirt Of Relish
    11095   Piece    Mustard Bottle       Burger       Eighth Squirt Of Mustard
    11096   Piece    Disembodied Mouth    Face         Upper Set Of Teeth
    11097   Piece    Disembodied Mouth    Face         Middle Bottom Lip
    11098   Piece    Toothed Cog          Mechanical   Fifth Tooth
    11099   Piece    Tin Tinker           Figure       Left Leg
    11100   Piece    Imp Mask             None         Imp Right Cheek
    11101   Piece    Silver Feather       Feather      Lower Top Plume
    11102   Piece    Avaricious Asp       Snake        Upper Fangs
    11103   Piece    Iron Spy             Figure       Lower Body
    11104   Piece    Jeweled Lily         Flower       Third Petal
    11105   Piece    Wooden Soldier       Figure       Left Arm
    11106   Piece    Bronze Feather       Feather      Lower Middle Plume
    11107   Piece    Gem Swan             Bird         Body
    11108   Piece    Jewel Orchid         Flower       Sixth Gem Petal
    11109   Piece    Rapacious Rattlesnak Snake        Upper Top Body
    11110   Piece    Square Inkwell       Scholar      Lower Center
    11111   Piece    Leather Flog         Torture      Eighth Lash
    11112   Piece    Icy Snowflake        Sky          Second Crystal
    11113   Piece    Gem Swan             Bird         Left Wing
    11114   Piece    Steel Handcuffs      Torture      Middle Top Manacle
    11115   Piece    Salt Bottle          Fried        Ninth Pinch Of Salt
    11116   Piece    Parsley Bottle       Pasta        Eighth Pinch Of Parsley
    11117   Piece    Harlequin Mask       None         Harlequin Left Cheek
    11118   Piece    Crystal Tree         None         Shimmering Branch
    11120   Piece    Salt Bottle          Fried        Second Pinch Of Salt
    11121   Piece    Peppers Bottle       Fiery        Sixth Bunch Of Hot Peppers
    11122   Piece    Tomatillo Bottle     Fiery        Sixth Cup Of Tomatillo Sauc
    11123   Piece    Yellow Bottle        Cupcake      Second Cup Of Yellow Sprink
    11124   Piece    Guacamole Bottle     Fiery        Sixth Cup Of Guacamole
    11125   Piece    Parsley Bottle       Pasta        Sixth Pinch Of Parsley
    11126   Piece    Steel Handcuffs      Torture      Middle Chain
    11127   Piece    Yellow Bottle        Cupcake      Second Cup Of Yellow Sprink
    11128   Piece    Coriander Bottle     Exotic       Sixth Pinch Of Coriander
    11129   Piece    Mayonnaise Bottle    Burger       Eighth Squirt Of Mayonnaise
    11130   Piece    Peppers Bottle       Fiery        Third Bunch Of Hot Peppers
    11131   Piece    Salt Bottle          Fried        Ninth Pinch Of Salt
    11132   Piece    Mayonnaise Bottle    Burger       First Squirt Of Mayonnaise
    11133   Piece    Clockwork Pendulum   Mechanical   Lower Pendulum
    11135   Piece    Pepper Bottle        Fried        First Pinch Of Pepper
    11136   Piece    Yellow Bottle        Cupcake      Third Cup Of Yellow Sprinkl
  • if anyone is looking to sell these curios for gold, please drop me a PM.  I really do not have anything to trade right now and likely will not till the end of the month.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited December 2013
    Ignore this.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.