Absence Thread

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    A general amount of "oh god many things" on going currently means I'm not around till next week for any real length of time.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I should probably say something.

Busy until sometime in December. And I'll probably still be busy then too.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Rivius said:
    I should probably say something.

Busy until sometime in December. And I'll probably still be busy then too.

D:
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • I will have suddenly disappeared immediately following IronCon, and will have remained unheard from until yesterday. Look for me then.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited November 2013
    ignore me
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I realize that I use this thread incorrectly, but I'm back from being pretty absent for about a week! Lots of crazy work, in preparation for my schedule changing to a much more open format this week, huzzah!
  • I haven't been around much the past couple of weeks for a variety of reasons (including getting engaged, being obnoxiously sick, and due to the previous being super behind in research at work) Hopefully this coming week I'll have more time. Maybe.
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    I haven't been around much the past couple of weeks for a variety of reasons (including getting engaged, being obnoxiously sick, and due to the previous being super behind in research at work) Hopefully this coming week I'll have more time. Maybe.
    Congratulations on your engagement!!! <3

I am currently absent because of finals and other things.

Zyphora said:
    I haven't been around much the past couple of weeks for a variety of reasons (including getting engaged, being obnoxiously sick, and due to the previous being super behind in research at work) Hopefully this coming week I'll have more time. Maybe.
    Congratulations on your engagement!!! <3

I am currently absent because of finals and other things.I do not love my ig step-grandfather who's awesome.

Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Going to be away Tuesday > Saturday, visiting family and attending my Uncle's funeral.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Still sort of here, still sort of not here. Work. Stuff. Unmotivated.

Will probably be back eventually.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Eritheyl said:
    Still sort of here, still sort of not here. Work. Stuff. Unmotivated.

Will probably be back eventually.
    :(

• Going to be gone for an IRL week due to being out in the middle of nowhere.

If middle of nowhere has cellphone reception I'll try and hang around on that.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    On vacation with the family, so I'll be around less often for the next week!
  • Back home for a day.  Then away for a week to see the in-laws.  See you once we get back.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• My laptop charger has died, which is why I haven't been around. Will return once I get a replacement.
  • HI, guys. It seems my psychiatrist feels that yet another change in my medication is required. As a result, I'll be less stable for a week or so while things settle down. As a result, I will not be logging in during this period.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Too much snow, too much cold. Might be back in a few days when some of this blows over/stops.
  • After a lot of consideration I have come to the obvious conclusion that my playing status in Lusternia is going to change from Full Time to Part Time very shortly.  The priorities of my life have made this decision for me.  I have a large beautiful family that demand time, a full time job that often takes up 50+ hours a week and from March I will be studying post graduate law.  This does not leave much room for Lusternia and in the past I have let too many things slip to feed my addiction.  You will still see Leolamins and my alts around but the hours I spend playing are going to be slashed to almost no existent.

That being said, my studies do not start until March so I am looking forward to final ascension challenges, with the aim of getting Magnagora a seal and getting the Southern alliance a TA.  It has been a blast playing for the last 2.5 years.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

Leolamins said:
    getting the Southern alliance their 5th(technically 6th) TA
    You're move to part-time means we're cutting your pay.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Sad to know you'll be around a lot less, happy to know it's for great reasons.

Best of luck with your post grad studies.

• Just a note to say that I'm not going to be around much due to RL work. I'll pop on here and there to make sure my shop is stocked enough to ensure that people who wish to slam their faces into mashed potato can do :)
  • Same as @Ankastra, my work load has just shot up today (throw away comment from my boss which gave me a heart attack) so I'm taking a break for a few months whilst I get on top of everything. Probably back around May!

Have fun guys, good luck in Ascension.
  • Trying to find a work-life balance. Tipped too far towards work and I may need to take a a couple weeks to right it.
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• Haven't been feeling well the past few days, and what with Ascension finally being over, this seems as good a time as any to take a week or two break and catch up on other stuff. I'll be around enough to check messages.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I officially begin studying again today. I'll still be around, just not as much for a while. If I am, I'm likely procrastinated and should be slapped and told to get to work immediately.

• Lavinya said:
    I officially begin studying again today. I'll still be around, just not as much for a while. If I am, I'm likely procrastinated and should be slapped and told to get to work immediately.
    *RP forums slap* no, you may not! :p

j/k good luck!
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• edited March 2014
    Lyria, as some may have noticed, is rarely around for more than 2 minutes on occasion. I would love to play her again and I may sometime if I can figure something out for her, but it's just been extremely hard for me to be on Lusternia since December. I miss most of you, though.
    Not so much taking a break from the game, but severely reducing my activity and production in game for a few weeks. Will be maintaining my domoth and mostly getting into a lot of RP I've put off during ascension and bashing for shits and giggles.

I'll get on with the stuff that needs doing, in a few weeks.

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    I shall be a little bit scarce over the coming couple of weeks, as I've got an essay deadline and a work deadline within a short space of  time (the good news is that the work is paid! Whee, proper freelancing, finally!) - as well as getting ready to go to Australia.