General Dissatisfaction

Comments

• It's all good. I enjoyed the pep talk. :)

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited December 2013
    Aerdiya said:
    I found TARDIS and dalek shaped bisquit cutters....only to find out that they only ship to the UK.

Now I've got to return to my original sparkly unicorn plan. Though Dr. Who themed stuff would've been much cooler. Either way, I'm going to revolutionise my friends' and family's concept of Christmas cookies.
    Have you tried going through thinkgeek.com?  They have a lot of things available and ship worldwide.  They might have what you are after.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Way too much work between now and the end of the semester...
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Vathael passed away it seems. Not enough words to convey my feelings. :( Don't even know how it happened.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Is this confirmed? Last I heard it was an 'I think so' from the source.
    edited December 2013
    Munsia said:
    Is this confirmed? Last I heard it was an 'I think so' from the source.

Posts from his family seem to confirm it.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Oh man :( . Heart goes out to them.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • That's unfortunate. :/ 
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I have nothing but contempt and loathing for second rate journalists who post inaccurate shit to sell papers without caring for the people involved and their families.

Having it happen to my own family amplifies this opinion significantly.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• That is why I am very confused when people take the news as gospel and have to present their oppinion on it as of course being the best. Like how everyone seems to know what they'd do being the judge / politician. Erm no, you know what the news tells you, and that is rarely purely fact. Sadly, these things eventually shine through in actions like voting, and the rise of extreme parties on the lists. It's a bit scary actually.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
    It seems it's expected that I hold down the fort at work seemingly on my own, after only working at the place for a few days, for several hours on Saturday. I feel nervous and unprepared.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    edited December 2013
    My uncle passed away this afternoon after a short battle with cancer, I'm just grateful that he didn't suffer for long.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Morkarion said:My uncle passed away this afternoon after a short battle with cancer, I'm just grateful that he didn't suffer for long.
    Sorry for your loss.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    My wife's having minor contractions about six weeks before the baby is due. Cross your fingers and hope the bun stays in the oven, a premature Shaddus-alt likely won't do very well.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • 6 weeks is alright, I was born 8 weeks premature myself and I turned out just fine. It also means I have hilarious baby pictures of little me in an oversized diaper that about covers the whole body, which supposedly was the smallest size they had. Also despite lots of tubes and stuff on me, I like to think I was quite comfy and warm. Technology has only improved since then, so try not to worry too much. Still better of course if it happens closer to the expected date, but sometimes babies just want to go out into the world it seems. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    It could also just be false labor, my wife started having contractions right around now also, and we ended up being two days late. My coworker was scaring me with stories of his wife, who had a couple hours of false labor every night for 3-4 weeks before baby came. Don't worry too much And if you do, call the doctor/midwife, paying them plenty to justify it

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Yeah, we figure it's just false labor. Still worth worrying about. /fret

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    I'm starting to think some people in this world actively look to be insulted, so that they can cause conflict and arguments.

• edited December 2013
    Morkarion said:
    I'm starting to think some people in this world actively look to be insulted, so that they can cause conflict and arguments.
    How dare you insult me like that! Only one thing left to do... Pistols at dawn, Sir.

Edit: Bleh, for some reason I can't get my image to work...
  • FWIW, my nephew was due in April of 2011....came in January, 3 months early.  He was in NICU for quite some time, but he's a strong healthy kid now.
    Stangmar - Retired

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I was a day early, but my sister was two weeks late. She came out a big big baby.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Dissatisfaction. Let's see. People who make ridiculously inappropriate postings in threads regarding very serious matters, with seemingly little regard for anyone else or how they may be feeling. You deserve a punch in the throat. 
    Dear insomnia.

Piss off.

Thanks, 

Me.

• Morkarion said:
    Dear insomnia.

Piss off.

Thanks, 

Me.
    This is my life right now. I have both the inability to fall asleep, and the early waking. Not helped by noise early in the morning. Grr.
  • My dreams have been taken over with endless scenes of work related tedium and frustration, leaving me just as exhausted in the morning as I was at night. I am seriously considering quitting, even as a seasonal, if my next schedule is as full as the current. I shouldn't dread going to work at a tech store...

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• According to my ISP, it's perfectly normal and fine for the internet connection to not work when it is cold....it took 4 days for them to come to the house and tell me this.

For reference, I live in the Mojave desert. 

Stangmar - Retired

• edited December 2013
    I understand your woes, living in Canada our tubes of maple syrup, which power the entire country's power grid as well as Internet, slow down when the weather begins to get cold.
  • Cold weather is dumb.
    Retail and shipping work at christmas is dumb.
    Rain is dumb.
    Bad wifi because of rain is dumb.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited December 2013
    Cold weather and rain?

How cold is "cold"?

Here it is cold weather and a massive snowstorm coming through tonight.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Snowstorm coming through here and I'm still wearing shorts....