Solstice

Does anyone know what time the new solstice is happening? That would be great thanks.

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    December 21st.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    What do you mean by 'new' solstice? Winter solstice has been December 21 for as long as I can remember.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited December 2013
    Oh my goodness, where has December gone?! That's tomorrow!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited December 2013
    Sudden reminder I really, really need to write out those christmas cards.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Yeah same here I haven't done any cards yet. I guess I didn't mean new so its the 21st not the 25th which is chrismtas in  America.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    You have 4 particular days of import related to the Sun. The Spring and Autumn Equinox (Day and Night are of roughly equal duration) that happen on March 20 and September 22. Those are the days when Spring and Autumn 'officially' begin.

Then there's the two days of Solstice - Summer on June 21 and Winter on December 21 that announce the 'official' beginning of Summer and Winter and are also the longest and the shortest day of the year.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Heh, yeah. Christmas and Solstice just "happens" to happen near eachother, they're not one and the same.

And yes, I know there's a whole host of reasons why they happen near eachother, but I didn't want to get into that.
  • In game, I suspect there's something either involving astrological calculations of the gnomes, or something involving the aetherbubbles themselves--perhaps when the Facility is farthest away from another bubble or something like that.

[BANNERCODE]