Looking for Oakvine logs

EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
edited December 2013 in Last Chance Trading Post
I'm looking for any logs of events involving or containing Thalafir, Grutina, or Laron Oakvine. They play a huge part in Hartstone/Serenwilde lore, and I wasn't present for any of their major events, and have only really read details of those events from vague event posts or from the few npcs/miniquests that will talk about them. Any log, cleaned or otherwise, from any relevant event or general happening would be greatly appreciated. I expect that some of the older events will be very hard to get logs for, but here's for hoping!

Send me a pm if you have a log, or know someone who might. 

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I kind of tried to kill Thalafir, sorry.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited December 2013
    If he's anything like Grutina, he's a tough old bird, who is practically impossible to get rid of anyways.

I've already found some good stuff! I wish I had a good log from this most recent event, though.
  • I think I might be able to scrounge up a log of when Grutina and the Dark Spirits went cray cray before we shoved them on Glom. No promises though.