Post what your IRL Ironbeard gifted you!

ShaddusShaddus , the Leper MessiahOutside your window.
Everyone knows Santa is just a blatant copy of Ironbeard, but we still leave him booze-filled eggnog and cookies on Christmas. Post what you got for Christmas here!

As for me, I got a copy of the Elder Scrolls Anthology (including all addons) and a copy of Sweeney Todd, the older one with Angela Lansbury and George Hearn.
Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    I got a crocheted lapghan, and liquor dressed up in little Santa suits. My mom is the coolest <3
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • I got a car and a laptop <3
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Tickets to see David Tennant at the RSC. <3 Plus all the books I need for this year of my MA, and a book on the development of English spelling. Woo!
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Headlamp. I'm never taking it off.

Also candy, which is unlikely to last until the end of the week.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • I got 3 Louixs cigars, some Johnny Walker Black and a bottle of Crown in my stocking. Ironbeard definitely remembered what I like this year!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I got a clarinet! It's only been 13 years since I last player, but it's all coming back to me. Also somebooks and a pendant. Yay being spoiled :)

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Nintendo DS, Pokemon Y and $500
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • The soundtrack to Frozen, MST3K dvds, and a new laptop table... it's as if someone knew I like listening to music and watching movies while playing on the computer!
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • I got a SLR camera...though my parents probably already regret it, because I've been taking pictures of everything ("No, you cannot eat yet. I gotta photograph that first.") non-stop since then.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Cold hard currency and my flight/accommodation to Oslo for New Year for a much needed vacation.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Money was tight this year, so my family mostly concentrated on buying for my kids. Of course, I enjoy watching their delight on Christmas much more than getting presents myself. After everyone left tonight, my daughter looked at me and whispered, "I liked your gift the best, thanks mom!" Hehe. She's a phone girl, and I upgraded hers. As for my son, he's thrilled over his first pair of Jordans. 

Even though this year was slim pickings, this was one of the best Christmases we've ever had because my family stayed all day and we had a very good time together. We always end the day with a huge, thunderous game of intense Rummy! Loved every single moment of this year's Christmas, and wouldn't trade my family for membership in the Gates' family. 

Oh yeah, I also got a dandy little foot massager! Merry Christmas, everyone. 
  • Amazing pair of leather gloves.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Lavinya said:
    I got a clarinet! It's only been 13 years since I last player, but it's all coming back to me. Also somebooks and a pendant. Yay being spoiled :)
    Do like ^_^  I used to play the Alto Saxophone when I was younger - would still be playing it if I could afford to actually buy one (had to give it up when I left college since I was renting the instrument and could not afford to buy it outright)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Kitchen scales, a hand blender, gift box from The Body Shop with several olive themed products, new winter slippers, and a gift voucher. And I exchanged game gifts with several friends over Steam.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I had a work + Doctor Who Christmas. I got clothes I really needed for work, then 4 Doctor Who DVDs and the Doctor Who Vault book. Plus a couple other things.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.