Genie Bottle Curios

Comments

• Arimisia said:
    if anyone is looking to sell these curios for gold, please drop me a PM.  I really do not have anything to trade right now and likely will not till the end of the month.
    Can't trade curio pieces directly for gold anymore. You have to have other curio pieces for trade.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Tridemon said:
    Arimisia said:
    if anyone is looking to sell these curios for gold, please drop me a PM.  I really do not have anything to trade right now and likely will not till the end of the month.
    Can't trade curio pieces directly for gold anymore. You have to have other curio pieces for trade.
    okay that really sucks, what is the point of that?
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• Arimisia said:
    Tridemon said:
    Arimisia said:
    It was to do with the Czigany coins you could get by rubbing... but since you can't get them by rubbing curios anymore, it would appear to be entirely pointless.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited December 2013
    Arimisia said:
    Tridemon said:
    Arimisia said:
    Once upon a time, you could turn lessons into curios, and then you could rub the curios to turn them into coins (now you can only turn lessons into curios but the process ends there).

This allowed you to roll up an alt, get a bunch of lessons, and then "transfer" them to another character by forgetting all of your skills and melting yourself down, then just transferring the curio bits for the other character to convert & spin.

There were also people who were contacting others who weren't even playing any more to convince them to do such a thing (which wouldn't be breaking HELP SECONDS) for them.

It was basically a mess.

• Xenthos said:
    Once upon a time, you could turn lessons into curios, and then you could rub the curios to turn them into coins (now you can only turn lessons into curios but the process ends there).

This allowed you to roll up an alt, get a bunch of lessons, and then "transfer" them to another character by forgetting all of your skills and melting yourself down, then just transferring the curio bits for the other character to convert & spin.

There were also people who were contacting others who weren't even playing any more to convince them to do such a thing (which wouldn't be breaking HELP SECONDS) for them.

It was basically a mess.
    I understand that but it is not like that anymore. this particular set is being forced to have to spend RL money on it or have other curious which I don't because I never much cared for the other sets so I never bothered to really get any. :( other worst, seems like the bit of money I could afford to get a cast is a waste of my money because I am never going to finish any of the sets because I cannot even buy them in game.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

Arimisia said:

Xenthos said:

It was basically a mess.
    I understand that but it is not like that anymore. this particular set is being forced to have to spend RL money on it or have other curious which I don't because I never much cared for the other sets so I never bothered to really get any. :( other worst, seems like the bit of money I could afford to get a cast is a waste of my money because I am never going to finish any of the sets because I cannot even buy them in game.
    I'm not entirely sure what the second half of this paragraph (after the "other worst") means.  If you're saying that you can't finish any of the sets even buying a smaller crate, you may be able to (with savvy trading) finish one if you only buy exactly 40 pieces.  It will be tougher, sure, but still plausible.

To the first half, I'm relatively sure the entire point of this set is to earn a bit of extra Christmas-time revenue, hence its setup.  It is somewhat frustrating (even to the people who can afford it!) to not be able to work for these things in-game too, believe me.  There are probably also a lot of people who have spent more than they could really afford because this is a limited time offer that will never come back again.

Allowing the trading of pieces for gold again would be excellent, but I'm not sure it would help you out much in this case because these things can only be purchased with money and the people who purchase them are trying to complete sets.  It'll be tough convincing them to lose the pieces- but even so, having the option would indeed be great.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited December 2013
    Dear traders:

I know trading genie curios is important to you right now, but please don't afk with your tells on while you have a timer advertising what you need. If you ask for a piece, and I send you a tell and it takes you more than fifteen minutes to respond, I'm going to rub it out of spite.

Love, me.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Xenthos said:

To the first half, I'm relatively sure the entire point of this set is to earn a bit of extra Christmas-time revenue, hence its setup.  It is somewhat frustrating (even to the people who can afford it!) to not be able to work for these things in-game too, believe me.  There are probably also a lot of people who have spent more than they could really afford because this is a limited time offer that will never come back again.
    Yeah. I've bought nine crates, by the way, and have only been able to finish four bottles total, and probably won't have very much time to be online/trade, let alone have more to spend on curios. I love these sorts of random item generators, though (gnomish stocking has always been one of my favourite things), so that is what itched my impulse and has now left me feeling vaguely mortified.

Don't feel bad if you can't spend money and won't. It's to put it towards much better reasons, I'm sure.

It was the item generator portion of it that spurred me on, too. The h/m/e is great for now, but will be far less useful after the overhaul.
  • I personally would be happy with finishing just one bottle. I don't expect to get to the H/M/E bit. 
  • edited December 2013
    Updated list: 

*******************************[ Curio Pieces ]********************************
    Id      Type     Set                  Collection   Description                 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    121     Piece    Gold Bottle          Yellowgenies Fifth Gold Bottle Shard
    9901    Rare     Crimson Bottle       Redgenies    Crimson Bottle Spout
    10326   Rare     Vermillion Bottle    Redgenies    Vermillion Bottle Spout
    10331   Piece    Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Second Amber Bottle Shard
    10431   Piece    Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Fifth Azure Bottle Shard
    10440   Piece    Scarlet Bottle       Redgenies    Fifth Scarlet Bottle Shard
    10462   Piece    Citrine Bottle       Yellowgenies Third Citrine Bottle Shard
    10605   Piece    Scarlet Bottle       Redgenies    Fifth Scarlet Bottle Shard
    10694   Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Sixth Lavender Bottle Shard
    10708   Piece    Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Second Amber Bottle Shard
    10713   Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Second Lavender Bottle Shar
    10786   Piece    Saffron Bottle       Yellowgenies Fifth Saffron Bottle Shard
    *******************************************************************************

I'm looking for: Ruby 7/8, Azure 2
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I went for the H/M/E bonus, the item generation is just crazy and I'm in no way complaining.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I'm looking for these pieces:

Azure Bottle Spout
    First Azure Bottle Shard
    Seventh Azure Bottle Shard

Fourth Gold Bottle Shard
    Fifth Gold Bottle Shard
    Sixth Gold Bottle Shard

Scarlet Bottle Spout
    Second Scarlet Bottle Shard
    Eighth Scarlet Bottle Shard

First Cerulean Bottle Shard
    Second Cerulean Bottle Shard
    Seventh Cerulean Bottle Shard
    Eighth Cerulean Bottle Shard

Second Lavender Bottle Shard
    Fourth Lavender Bottle Shard
    Seventh Lavender Bottle Shard

Citrine Bottle Spout
    First Citrine Bottle Shard
    Fourth Citrine Bottle Shard
    Fifth Citrine Bottle Shard
    Sixth Citrine Bottle Shard

Trading these:

Third Azure Bottle Shard

Eighth Citrine Bottle Shard

Second Citrine Bottle Shard

Sixth Cerulean Bottle Shard

Sixth Cerulean Bottle Shard

Fourth Scarlet Bottle Shard

Ninth Lavender Bottle Shard

Lavender Bottle Spout

Fifth Crimson Bottle Shard

First Crimson Bottle Shard

Crimson Bottle Spout

Ruby Bottle Spout

Fifth Ruby Bottle Shard

Second Ruby Bottle Shard

First Amber Bottle Shard

Third Amber Bottle Shard

Third Vermillion Bottle Shard

Vermillion Bottle Spout

Second Vermillion Bottle Shard

Saffron Bottle Spout

Sapphire Bottle Spout

Sixth Sapphire Bottle Shard

Fifth Sapphire Bottle Shard

Third Sapphire Bottle Shard

• Still looking for Ruby 7 and Ruby 8. I have these for trade:

*******************************[ Curio Pieces ]********************************
    Id      Type     Set                  Collection   Description                 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    121     Piece    Gold Bottle          Yellowgenies Fifth Gold Bottle Shard
    210     Piece    Crimson Bottle       Redgenies    Eighth Crimson Bottle Shard
    10331   Piece    Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Second Amber Bottle Shard
    10431   Piece    Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Fifth Azure Bottle Shard
    10440   Piece    Scarlet Bottle       Redgenies    Fifth Scarlet Bottle Shard
    10462   Piece    Citrine Bottle       Yellowgenies Third Citrine Bottle Shard
    10605   Piece    Scarlet Bottle       Redgenies    Fifth Scarlet Bottle Shard
    10694   Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Sixth Lavender Bottle Shard
    10708   Piece    Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Second Amber Bottle Shard
    10713   Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Second Lavender Bottle Shar
    10786   Piece    Saffron Bottle       Yellowgenies Fifth Saffron Bottle Shard
    *******************************************************************************
    Updated my post with a pastebin of all my spares.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• And now my collection is finished. I feel accomplished.
    *Makes a bitter old vet post about how he did it before rares could be converted and made it easy*

On a serious note, grats to you and the others finishing their sets, I'll be keeping my pieces for a week after the promotion ends, then I'll rub my curios out once a week and post any new bottle pieces here. So if people find themselves lacking a couple of non rare pieces after they stop being sold, keep checking!

• Still looking for the Ruby 7 and 8 pieces. Not expecting to complete more than two bottles!
  • NEED:
    Crimson: 8
    Ruby: 1 8

HAVE:
    Amber: 4
    Gold: 8 
    Saffron: 2 3 9

Azure: 4 5
    Cerulean: 2 3
    Sapphire: 5
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Updated my list as well. So close, too.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited December 2013
    Looking for:
    Ruby: 1
    Amber: 7

Offering:
    5807    Rare     Saffron Bottle       Yellowgenies Saffron Bottle Spout
    7161    Rare     Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Sapphire Bottle Spout
    8548    Piece    Holy Helm            Vernal       Nature Shard
    8834    Rare     Runed Torch          Light        Fire Tip
    9259    Piece    Salsa Bottle         Fiery        Ninth Cup Of Salsa
    10597   Piece    Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Third Sapphire Bottle Shard
    10797   Piece    Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Fourth Sapphire Bottle Shar
    11038   Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Seventh Lavender Bottle Sha
    11072   Piece    Scarlet Bottle       Redgenies    Seventh Scarlet Bottle Shar
    11092   Piece    Scarlet Bottle       Redgenies    Ninth Scarlet Bottle Shard
    11179   Rare     Ruby Bottle          Redgenies    Ruby Bottle Spout
    11204   Rare     Citrine Bottle       Yellowgenies Citrine Bottle Spout
    edited December 2013
    I've been naughty and spending more on curios again, so my list in the first post is a fair bit larger now. I also have an extra finished lavender, scarlet, and citrine bottle, and could trade one of those for a finished sapphire, ruby, or gold if desired.
    Updated my link on the first page.

I'll be doing a round of rubs after the weekend, and setup triggers for those who are looking for specific pieces and messaging you, so watch out for that!

• edited December 2013
    Ignore this.
    First post updated.

I've done lots of rubbing, but I still need the same two pieces as before.
    You examine an eighth ruby bottle shard curio piece of the Ruby Bottle Curio Set carefully, before
    carefully touching it to a partial ruby bottle curio piece of the Ruby Bottle Curio Set. A brief
    flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a shimmering
    ruby bottle.

Aaaaand my collection is finished! I will be rubbing curios to see if I can finish more bottles still, but will probably take a break to ensure I still have pieces to trade with other people. Keep an eye on my first post for updates!
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    So how big of a bit collection would one need to have a reasonable chance at finishing one of the genie collections?

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
    I hope you hadn't plans for that money you got for Christmas...

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    edited January 2014
    Too late <_<

Don't really need anything but I'll trade randoms to help people finish

Have the following:

2116    Piece    Crimson Bottle       Redgenies    Sixth Crimson Bottle Shard

2509    Piece    Boa Constrictor      Snake        Second Segment

4965    Piece    Jade Moth            Flutter      Right Wing

5154    Piece    Red Heart            None         Pastel Yellow Candy

5169    Rare     Runed Torch          Light        Fire Tip

5667    Piece    Love Bottle          Chocolate    Sixth Dollop Of Love

5878    Piece    Sable Bubble         None         Pinch Of Taint

5989    Piece    Smoke Bubble         None         Gopher Teeth

5995    Rare     Straight Razor       Torture      Upper Blade

6120    Piece    Jewelled Dragonfly   Flutter      Middle Legs

6682    Rare     Scarlet Bubble       None         Scarlet Bubble Shell

6953    Piece    Smoke Bubble         None         Rattlesnake Skin

7092    Piece    Crystal Comet        Astro        Middle Bottom Sphere

7360    Rare     Oily Ratchet         Tool         Ratchet Head

9225    Rare     Green Bubble         None         Green Bubble Shell

10236   Piece    Onyx Gargoyle        None         Left Arm

10293   Piece    Silver Feather       Feather      Lower Center Plume

10306   Piece    Rapacious Rattlesnak Snake        Upper Fangs

10472   Piece    Leprechaun Pot       None         Silliness

10481   Rare     Candy Mountain       None         Red Fish

10949   Rare     Chocolate Bottle     Chocolate    Empty Chocolate Bottle

11051   Piece    Vermillion Bottle    Redgenies    Third Vermillion Bottle Sha

11179   Piece    Square Inkwell       Scholar      Back Base

11283   Piece    Glass Butterfly      Flutter      Lower Body

11298   Piece    Crystal Femur        Bone         First Segment

11300   Piece    Red Heart            None         Pastel Yellow Candy

11301   Piece    Red Heart            None         Gold Candy

11326   Piece    Iron Cross           None         Barbed Spike

11399   Piece    Looking Glass        None         Bottom Left Frame

11849   Piece    Red Bottle           Cupcake      Sixth Cup Of Red Sprinkles

11852   Rare     Crystal Moon         Astro        Crystal Core

11858   Piece    Red Heart            None         Seafoam Green Candy

11884   Piece    Ice Bubble           None         Cave Dirt

11899   Rare     Crimson Bottle       Redgenies    Crimson Bottle Spout

12125   Rare     Ruby Bottle          Redgenies    Ruby Bottle Spout

12134   Rare     Citrine Bottle       Yellowgenies Citrine Bottle Spout

12137   Piece    Crimson Bottle       Redgenies    First Crimson Bottle Shard

12236   Rare     Gold Bottle          Yellowgenies Gold Bottle Spout

12254   Rare     Saffron Bottle       Yellowgenies Saffron Bottle Spout

12284   Rare     Saffron Bottle       Yellowgenies Saffron Bottle Spout

12292   Piece    Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Fourth Amber Bottle Shard

12293   Piece    Crimson Bottle       Redgenies    Ninth Crimson Bottle Shard

12294   Rare     Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Amber Bottle Spout

12295   Piece    Scarlet Bottle       Redgenies    Seventh Scarlet Bottle Shar

12296   Piece    Saffron Bottle       Yellowgenies First Saffron Bottle Shard

12298   Piece    Ruby Bottle          Redgenies    Fifth Ruby Bottle Shard

12299   Rare     Gold Bottle          Yellowgenies Gold Bottle Spout

12301   Piece    Ruby Bottle          Redgenies    Fifth Ruby Bottle Shard

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • NEED:
    Cerulean 5, 9
    Lavender 8
    Gold 4, 6

HAVE:
    3249    Rare     Saffron Bottle       Yellowgenies Saffron Bottle Spout
    8465    Piece    Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Fifth Azure Bottle Shard
    10146   Rare     Crimson Bottle       Redgenies    Crimson Bottle Spout
    10169   Piece    Ruby Bottle          Redgenies    Fourth Ruby Bottle Shard
    10257   Rare     Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Amber Bottle Spout
    10275   Rare     Ruby Bottle          Redgenies    Ruby Bottle Spout
    10278   Rare     Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Azure Bottle Spout
    10290   Rare     Cerulean Bottle      Bluegenies   Cerulean Bottle Spout
    10292   Rare     Crimson Bottle       Redgenies    Crimson Bottle Spout
    10294   Rare     Gold Bottle          Yellowgenies Gold Bottle Spout
    10316   Piece    Citrine Bottle       Yellowgenies First Citrine Bottle Shard
    10338   Piece    Gold Bottle          Yellowgenies First Gold Bottle Shard
    10341   Piece    Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Ninth Azure Bottle Shard
    10378   Piece    Gold Bottle          Yellowgenies First Gold Bottle Shard
    10453   Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Second Lavender Bottle Shar
    10469   Rare     Cerulean Bottle      Bluegenies   Cerulean Bottle Spout
    10472   Piece    Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Fourth Amber Bottle Shard
    10477   Rare     Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Amber Bottle Spout
    10491   Rare     Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Lavender Bottle Spout
    10492   Rare     Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Lavender Bottle Spout
    10493   Rare     Cerulean Bottle      Bluegenies   Cerulean Bottle Spout
    10501   Piece    Cerulean Bottle      Bluegenies   Third Cerulean Bottle Shard
    10506   Rare     Gold Bottle          Yellowgenies Gold Bottle Spout
    10507   Rare     Scarlet Bottle       Redgenies    Scarlet Bottle Spout
    10514   Piece    Cerulean Bottle      Bluegenies   Eighth Cerulean Bottle Shar
    10521   Rare     Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Lavender Bottle Spout
    10522   Rare     Scarlet Bottle       Redgenies    Scarlet Bottle Spout
    10523   Rare     Gold Bottle          Yellowgenies Gold Bottle Spout
    10532   Piece    Cerulean Bottle      Bluegenies   Fourth Cerulean Bottle Shar
    10536   Rare     Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Amber Bottle Spout
    10541   Rare     Ruby Bottle          Redgenies    Ruby Bottle Spout
    10543   Piece    Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   First Azure Bottle Shard
    10578   Rare     Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Azure Bottle Spout
    10585   Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Sixth Lavender Bottle Shard
    10695   Piece    Crimson Bottle       Redgenies    Eighth Crimson Bottle Shard
    10721   Rare     Saffron Bottle       Yellowgenies Saffron Bottle Spout
    10728   Piece    Citrine Bottle       Yellowgenies Ninth Citrine Bottle Shard
    10738   Piece    Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Fourth Amber Bottle Shard
    10748   Piece    Scarlet Bottle       Redgenies    Third Scarlet Bottle Shard
    10773   Piece    Scarlet Bottle       Redgenies    Ninth Scarlet Bottle Shard
    10778   Rare     Crimson Bottle       Redgenies    Crimson Bottle Spout
    10781   Rare     Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Sapphire Bottle Spout
    10788   Rare     Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Amber Bottle Spout
    10809   Piece    Citrine Bottle       Yellowgenies First Citrine Bottle Shard
    10832   Piece    Ruby Bottle          Redgenies    Third Ruby Bottle Shard
    10863   Piece    Scarlet Bottle       Redgenies    Second Scarlet Bottle Shard
    10909   Piece    Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Third Amber Bottle Shard
    10912   Piece    Citrine Bottle       Yellowgenies Second Citrine Bottle Shard
    10920   Piece    Ruby Bottle          Redgenies    Sixth Ruby Bottle Shard
    10953   Piece    Cerulean Bottle      Bluegenies   Fourth Cerulean Bottle Shar
    10958   Rare     Ruby Bottle          Redgenies    Ruby Bottle Spout
    10962   Rare     Gold Bottle          Yellowgenies Gold Bottle Spout
    10966   Piece    Cerulean Bottle      Bluegenies   Fourth Cerulean Bottle Shar
    10967   Rare     Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Azure Bottle Spout
    10975   Piece    Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Sixth Amber Bottle Shard
    10977   Piece    Ruby Bottle          Redgenies    Fourth Ruby Bottle Shard
    10983   Rare     Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Lavender Bottle Spout
    10990   Rare     Gold Bottle          Yellowgenies Gold Bottle Spout
    10991   Piece    Citrine Bottle       Yellowgenies Ninth Citrine Bottle Shard
    10996   Rare     Gold Bottle          Yellowgenies Gold Bottle Spout
    11003   Piece    Scarlet Bottle       Redgenies    Ninth Scarlet Bottle Shard
    11006   Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Second Lavender Bottle Shar
    11014   Piece    Crimson Bottle       Redgenies    Fifth Crimson Bottle Shard
    11017   Rare     Crimson Bottle       Redgenies    Crimson Bottle Spout
    11018   Rare     Scarlet Bottle       Redgenies    Scarlet Bottle Spout
    11019   Rare     Scarlet Bottle       Redgenies    Scarlet Bottle Spout
    11030   Piece    Saffron Bottle       Yellowgenies Ninth Saffron Bottle Shard
    11031   Piece    Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Fourth Azure Bottle Shard
    11034   Piece    Citrine Bottle       Yellowgenies Eighth Citrine Bottle Shard
    11037   Piece    Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Eighth Azure Bottle Shard
    11045   Rare     Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Azure Bottle Spout
    11047   Rare     Ruby Bottle          Redgenies    Ruby Bottle Spout
    11048   Rare     Saffron Bottle       Yellowgenies Saffron Bottle Spout
    11050   Piece    Citrine Bottle       Yellowgenies Fifth Citrine Bottle Shard
    11053   Piece    Cerulean Bottle      Bluegenies   Eighth Cerulean Bottle Shar
    11055   Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Third Lavender Bottle Shard
    11056   Piece    Citrine Bottle       Yellowgenies First Citrine Bottle Shard
    11057   Piece    Saffron Bottle       Yellowgenies Third Saffron Bottle Shard
    11059   Piece    Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Sixth Amber Bottle Shard
    11061   Rare     Crimson Bottle       Redgenies    Crimson Bottle Spout
    11062   Rare     Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Amber Bottle Spout
    11063   Rare     Citrine Bottle       Yellowgenies Citrine Bottle Spout
    11064   Piece    Ruby Bottle          Redgenies    Sixth Ruby Bottle Shard
    11065   Piece    Cerulean Bottle      Bluegenies   Sixth Cerulean Bottle Shard
    11066   Rare     Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Amber Bottle Spout
    11068   Rare     Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Amber Bottle Spout
    11069   Rare     Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Sapphire Bottle Spout
    11070   Piece    Saffron Bottle       Yellowgenies Eighth Saffron Bottle Shard
    11075   Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Fourth Lavender Bottle Shar
    11078   Piece    Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Eighth Azure Bottle Shard
    11094   Piece    Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Third Sapphire Bottle Shard
    11097   Piece    Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Ninth Amber Bottle Shard
    11100   Piece    Gold Bottle          Yellowgenies Ninth Gold Bottle Shard
    11102   Piece    Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   First Sapphire Bottle Shard
    11117   Piece    Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Seventh Azure Bottle Shard
    11118   Piece    Cerulean Bottle      Bluegenies   Second Cerulean Bottle Shar
    11123   Piece    Saffron Bottle       Yellowgenies Fifth Saffron Bottle Shard
    11125   Rare     Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Sapphire Bottle Spout
    11126   Rare     Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Amber Bottle Spout
    11127   Rare     Citrine Bottle       Yellowgenies Citrine Bottle Spout
    11132   Piece    Citrine Bottle       Yellowgenies Third Citrine Bottle Shard
    11136   Piece    Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Eighth Sapphire Bottle Shar
    11137   Piece    Crimson Bottle       Redgenies    Ninth Crimson Bottle Shard
    11140   Piece    Amber Bottle         Yellowgenies Ninth Amber Bottle Shard
    11141   Piece    Saffron Bottle       Yellowgenies Sixth Saffron Bottle Shard
    11144   Piece    Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Third Sapphire Bottle Shard
    11146   Piece    Saffron Bottle       Yellowgenies Sixth Saffron Bottle Shard
    11147   Piece    Scarlet Bottle       Redgenies    First Scarlet Bottle Shard
    11150   Rare     Ruby Bottle          Redgenies    Ruby Bottle Spout
    11155   Rare     Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Azure Bottle Spout
    11156   Piece    Cerulean Bottle      Bluegenies   Sixth Cerulean Bottle Shard
    11157   Piece    Crimson Bottle       Redgenies    Second Crimson Bottle Shard
    11161   Piece    Saffron Bottle       Yellowgenies Fourth Saffron Bottle Shard
    11162   Piece    Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Sixth Azure Bottle Shard
    11169   Piece    Scarlet Bottle       Redgenies    Fifth Scarlet Bottle Shard
    11172   Piece    Lavender Bottle      Bluegenies   Ninth Lavender Bottle Shard
    11173   Piece    Sapphire Bottle      Bluegenies   Fourth Sapphire Bottle Shar
    11175   Piece    Scarlet Bottle       Redgenies    Ninth Scarlet Bottle Shard
    11188   Piece    Ruby Bottle          Redgenies    Third Ruby Bottle Shard
    11349   Piece    Azure Bottle         Bluegenies   Ninth Azure Bottle Shard
    11582   Rare     Saffron Bottle       Yellowgenies Saffron Bottle Spout