Would you attend IronCon June 7th-9th?

Comments

• I'd love to attend but I have no idea what my monetary situation will be come IronCon. So tentative maybe for now!
  • That will be my 30th birthday. And as much as I lurve all of you. I plan on celebrating end of life as I know it in the arms of some random hot Australian man
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Shikari said:
    If you come, Celina, I will take you and Xenthos out to throw money at strippers.
    Uh.

Um.

I have plans..?
  • Oh man, I'm obviously waiting to vote, but if you guys get Celina to go, I would totally do everything in my power to go. It would be completely worth it to see her get drunk, throw money at strippers, and start yelling at them how she's the Queen of the Night, Mother Night dictates such and such.

>_>
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Stop making this sound like fun. I want to have fun too. Who loves me enough to give me money to go? -flutter-
    It is our sworn duty to make this sound like so much fun that you feel you simply must attend.

The more who do, the easier it will be to hide from Shikari's nefarious plots. Save me, Phoebus. You are my only hope!
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Xenthos said:
    It is our sworn duty to make this sound like so much fun that you feel you simply must attend. The more who do, the easier it will be to hide from Shikari's nefarious plots. Save me, Phoebus. You are my only hope!
    I'll just be over here, alone, sobbing quietly.
  • edited February 2014

Oh gosh.  None of those, please!
  • I would like to go. I will see where my life is a few months before >_>

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Shikari said:
    If you come, Celina, I will take you and Xenthos out to throw money at strippers.

Eventru said:
    Shikari said:
    If you come, Celina, I will take you and some of the crazier admin out to throw money at strippers.

Looking at you, Calythan.

...This is hard to resist.
  • Xenthos said:
    It is our sworn duty to make this sound like so much fun that you feel you simply must attend. The more who do, the easier it will be to hide from Shikari's nefarious plots. Save me, Phoebus. You are my only hope!
    You really can't hide. We'll hire a stripper to come to the compound if necessary.

We can hide him in Nocht's room.
    I find this more and more tempting. I can't promise anything as I don't want to predict financial situations this far in advance, but I bet I can go. Especially if it involves 1) Xenthos being chased around by strippers, 2) throwing dollars at strippers with the admin and possibly 3) the
    Midkemia producer.
  • Celina said:
    I find this more and more tempting. I can't promise anything as I don't want to predict financial situations this far in advance, but I bet I can go. Especially if it involves 1) Xenthos being chased around by strippers, 2) throwing dollars at strippers with the admin and possibly 3) the
    Midkemia producer.
    Maybe Ishap would be willing TO be the stripper...

...Let's not tell him though. It'll be a surprise.

(We can hope.)
    I am going to regret attempting to talk Celina into joining us, it seems. :(
  • Nonsense. It'll be fun! At the very least, you can chuckle with me over drinks (soda for you, rum and Coke for me?) while the crazier admin do embarrassing things with the strippers.

I could also be persuaded to buy my attending Order members lap dances. No promises it'll be from Ishap, though, Celina...
    Omg.
  • edited November 2012
    Went with the conservative answer, but I'd seriously consider it... Especially if there's one of those nifty Vegas flight/hotel deals I always hear about. (So cheap!)

+ bonding with Ishap fanclub. 
    8->

Shikari said:
    Nonsense. It'll be fun! At the very least, you can chuckle with me over drinks (soda for you, rum and Coke for me?) while the crazier admin do embarrassing things with the strippers.

I could also be persuaded to buy my attending Order members lap dances. No promises it'll be from Ishap, though, Celina...

Sold. I'm starting to save now.
  • I'm looking at attending ComicCon 2013. I doubt I will be able to afford, let alone get time off from the clinic for TWO Cons :( Maybe if I don't end up getting tickets for ComicCon
  • Not a chance I can make it, but I expect compromising pictures of all involved at the end of the thing.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Let's do it.

I have a fondness (addiction) for craps, though. :(

Someone will have to gamble with me.
    Strippers are a gamble. Does that count? You might catch something you might not. WHO KNOWS.

• Boyfriend doesn't have time off work until next October. :( So unless I found someone else to go with, I wouldn't be able to make it thoughisofreakinwantto.

• I really want to go but don't know how my situation will be then. If I can get the money and time off and possibly a friend to go with (one thats fun and not a dictating nofunikins) then I'll definitely be there! Honestly, I would hate to miss it.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Maellio said:
    If not for the fact that I've another con trip in July [and that to be feasible I'd have to convince @Everiine to come with] I'd be all for it.
    Which trip is this?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Having done two trips in the last year, I can honestly say that I would most likely be able to make it. I'll beg and plead with my work to let me go. 
  • I'm there! :D

/excited
  • Iasmos, such a party pooper.
  • And I just spoke with Miciah, he would probably agree to accompany me. ;)