Happy New Year!

Share your accomplishments for 2013! Did you achieve your resolutions? What do you want of 2014?

Personally I'm pretty pleased with 2013. I don't remember what my resolutions were (or if I even bothered to make them), but I'm pretty happy with some of my accomplishments, including some fitness goals I made, as well as improvements in the independence and social skills department. Still a ways to go yet, but I gotta leave something for 2014, right? :D

Comments

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    >:P

Quit celebrating things damnit. 
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I got a job before the years end, so that was cool. Unfortunately, I lost my last LoL game of the year :(.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • edited January 2014
    Munsia said:
    >:P

Quit celebrating things damnit. 

<:-P
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    My accomplishments for 2013:

I survived.

The end.
  • Quit my awful job, got a better one, went back to school, and started playing Lusternia. All in all, not a bad year.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • edited January 2014
    Wonder who the father is... the child is much too adorable to be the spawn of Sidd.

This year generally sucked. Became single, came back to this crack-like game, parents separated (this is a positive thing!) and finally after many threats got a big raise and bonus.

Could be better. Could be worse.
  • I got my own place, got a boyfriend, didn't work out so we broke up, got depressed because that and a lot of other bad stuff finally kicked me down, decided I didn't want to be depressed and got meds and therapy, changed jobs to a better one, started running, and signed myself up for yoga classes in the new year. Somewhere along that line I also decided to be a responsible adult and started taking personal finance seriously.

Resolutions for the new year would be to keep doing hobbies that involve social contact with people, meet my target of running 5k, start a keto diet, and further find things to do that are fun without letting anxiety be the boss of me. Oh, and give less fucks about the things I should not give fucks about, like other people's opinion of me.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Hey pretty decent year for me too. Started a new job (moved a few times cause of it heh), got an awesome dog, and started running (went from nothing to half-marathon distance). Hopefully next year is a good one too, starting it off with a race which I actually feel pretty confident about!

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • edited January 2014
    It's been a long year. 

Lots of drama with friends, ended a nearly two year relationship due to him being a d*uchebag. Got fired from my main job. Got a second crappier job, got a better third job. Quit crappier job in an equally crappy manner.

Oh, and my parents are separating after 25 years of marriage, and it's putting a strain on the relationship between myself and my sister.

Came back to Lusternia after a 3 year break- havent decided if that's an entirely positive thing or not >_>
    Here's hoping that 2014 will be better.
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • 新年快樂! One of the few chances I have to exert my foreign language skills...
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I broke my thumb and learned about a surprise $40,000 debt in 2013. But I also started being much more conscientious about my eating and exercise habits and got over my anxiety disorder and the suite of psychosomatic symptoms that came with it, so overall I'd count it as a win.

Goals for 2014: don't break any fingers, keep making healthy choices, put my new running shoes to use, and get a house of my own.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."