Kagato answers a cry for help

KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
The salty air of the Inner Sea wafts in from the east, fresh and invigorating, though there is something faintly off-putting beneath the sharper, clean notes of the water.

A vision suddenly flashes in your mind, disparate and indistinct. A serpentine shape thrashes in deep waters, ephemeral fangs of mist and foul magic tearing into the creature's flesh.

You blink.

You say, "Something in the Inner Sea is in pain... so much suffering..."

Child of the Light....Kagato...

The creature wails in agony as the visions come further apart, fading, though you appear to be the only one listening.

Cay...ritual...free me....

A sudden stab of pain lances through your mind, along with a soul-sinking sense of total sorrow, and the visions are abruptly barred from your mind's eye.

You say, "No. I sense a creature of the deep in pain... it is urging me to perform the ritual of the Cay to free it..."

<insert doing the Cay ritual here>

A hissing crash echoes throughout the Cay as a plume of water rockets skyward from its northern reaches. A great shape circles above, slowly coming into focus before landing just before you, her eyes alight.

The garnet embedded in Emeraude's forehead gives a flare of light, turning clear as diamond as the symbols of each of the nine domoth appears briefly within, the gem finally returning to its original blood-red colour.

Kagato looks over the serpentine beast with caution, his eyes wandering its lithe body warily.

Emeraude, the Mizuchi says, "Child of the Light...you have saved me."

Emeraude, the Mizuchi says, "The foul lurkers...my waters..."

You say, "I simply did what needed to be done, spirit of the depths."

Emeraude, the Mizuchi says, "You have done a deal more than that, and I am...grateful for it."

Emeraude, the Mizuchi says, "I shall need some time yet to recover, but you have done me great aid this day."

You bow respectfully to Emeraude, the Mizuchi.

Emeraude, the Mizuchi says, "You, child of the Light...Kagato..."

Emeraude, the Mizuchi says, "You may call upon me at your need. I would be proud to fight at the side of one so brave."

You say, "Thank you... you honor me with your kind words."

Emeraude, the Mizuchi says, "You have earned them, Kagato. Call upon me at your leisure."

Emeraude, the Mizuchi shakes her head briskly, dissolving into countless motes of shimmering blue light that trickle across the ground, dispersing slowly.
Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Is this an event, or you getting a custom beast?

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Was my getting my custom beast, they made it a bit special though (which I definitely appreciate, after hearing some of the stories about other 'events' that people have done in the past when they got their pets)

• Ooh, like what?
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited January 2014
    Dude back when I got Cylys I waited 2 months for an email reply about an event and got nothing :(

Granted this was like year 2
    edited January 2014
    Lillie said:
    Ooh, like what?

Main ones I remember hearing about are Faragan getting his dragon ages ago (dunno the details about that one though) and when Junia got her Hummingbird and Unicron got his new beast at the same time, which Eventru tied into part of one of His new Godrealm quests at the time.

• That's such an awesome way to get something custom. A little bit more to your story and all that. Someone must like you ^.^
    Agh, silly of me, I forgot to include her description in the initial post... >_<

Looming over many of the taller races, this serpentine beasts golden eyes gleam with intelligence. This mizuchi's lithe body is covered with tough, yet flexible scales in a myriad of blues, ranging from the light shade of the noon sky, to the darkest hue of the icy depths of the inner sea. Two frills of dark sapphire sprout from the sides of her head, a ridge of tough, sharp spikes also runs along her back, from between her pointed ears, coming to an end a third of the way down her body. Her tail splits off into an elegant, three-piece fan, each piece being the same dark sapphire as the frills on her head. Between her eyes, a pristine, teardrop-shaped, blood-red garnet has been embedded into her forehead, the distinct contrast in colour enough to catch the eye of most people, gleaming beautifully as it catches and reflects any available light.

• I was considering for a while now to ask Mysrai to do a little tidbit when I get Herbert to become sentient.

Paradigm of Herbert, go!