Mystic Pathways

Is there a list of Mystic Pathways somewhere?

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I don't think so, at least not a permanent one, because the mystic pathways are created by Ecologists and can be moved/destroyed.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Good hubs to start with are in the Razines (right outside the entrance to the UV) and right outside the Master Complex in UV itself. Glomdoring has a nice network in their forest, too, I think. Not sure about Serenwilde.
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Serenwilde used to have quite the extensive network, but it kept being used against them, so a lot of the paths were cut out. There are still a few, though.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    The main networks are in the weastern mountains and the Undervault near Zenobia's palace. I think there are a few in Kiakoda, because it has all sorts of different terrains there. There's also one path from Hifarae to Snow Valley.

• Thanks guys! I guess that means the Boots of the Wanderer aren't worth 300 dingbats since I don't go to those places often.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    They sure are. They can get you into Icewynd, Shallamurine, Duum; most of the hard-to-reach places have a pathway.
    I always forget about the Duum one.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Yeah, the hubs are just that, hubs. From Kiakoda, you can get 1-2 rooms away from other pathways to diverse places. If your mapper easily supports special exits, you can map it out yourself and your travel gets much faster, and much easier. I like the one from Kryden Valik to the caverns of the Hyfae. One right outside of Seren to the Razine hub, to the rest of the game, and so on!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    If you hunt in Icewynd often, there are pathways along the southern ( I think) edge that take you to the interior to sell bears/mammoths.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    The sourthern Icewynd pathways take you to all the forsaken towers and trill camps.