Would you attend IronCon June 7th-9th?

13»

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Iosai said:
    I'm there! :D

/excited

Oh man, everyone will be fawning over Iosai the entire meet.
  • I'm sure she'll have code for that eventuality already prepared. And yes it'll affect the real world... somehow.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Everiine said:
    Maellio said:
    If not for the fact that I've another con trip in July [and that to be feasible I'd have to convince @Everiine to come with] I'd be all for it.
    Which trip is this?
    The one wherein we will be making a heretofore unmentioned [until finishing this sentence] stop to pester you on the way to Penn.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• I would if I could, have a good time out in Sin City. Alas, I'm a student as well (well lets face it, being a college student sucks moneywise).
  • edited December 2012
    Kiradawea said:
    I'm sure she'll have code for that eventuality already prepared. And yes it'll affect the real world... somehow.
    I've begun construction of the Iosaibot. It will be my public presence while I lounge, anonymous, somewhere by the pool. ;)
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    As much as I'd love to, unless I can conjour up £1000 + for the flight costs I'll have to skip these kind of fantastic events.

You should come to Europe >.>

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!