Lusternia Histories

We have Lusternia histories readily accessible from the website and Xiel's site! and we have Tacita's audio books, but what would really be awesome if we could have them as a proper book- while I know it would be a one-off payment for one, and maybe not many people would buy a book, but I know I love my books, and i would love that book a lot. Just an idea, if anyone else likes it...? Boooooooks <3

Comments

• I'm not sure if I posted this in the right place, but it is an idea, anyway.
  • I'd actually buy a book due to the fact I have printed the history out before but that was year and years ago and stuff has been added and changed.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    I wouldn't mind seeing a book, especially if it's got some artisanal pictures in it to accentuate the stories.
  • Zouviqil said:
    I wouldn't mind seeing a book, especially if it's got some artisanal pictures in it to accentuate the stories.
    Out of curiosity, how much interest is there in the playerbase for something like this?
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Isune said:
    Zouviqil said:
    Out of curiosity, how much interest is there in the playerbase for something like this?
    Tend to prefer sitting down with a paperback than with a kindle to read myself.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Isune said:
    Zouviqil said:
    I would buy one as soon as possible, and I know Shaddus would most likely buy 1 for each of his alts. If there shall be accompanying art, I suggest Feyrll if she's around and available.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • edited January 2014
    Isune said:
    Zouviqil said:
    -raisehand- I'll take an autographed boxset please. I've thing for LE swag/memorabillia kits.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • could make a poll to judge demand
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • if it comes with fancy arts and illumination like a proper fancy history, I'm in.

Even if it doesn't I'm in, but I can'ts resist me some arts

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Depends on the shipping options, if it were sent from the US the tax paid on it when residing in the EU can be very off-putting :( That aside I'd be interested in an illustrated book.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
    Isune said:
    Zouviqil said:
    Well I'd buy it.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Neos said:
    Isune said:
    Zouviqil said:
    I would buy one as soon as possible, and I know Shaddus would most likely buy 1 for each of his alts. If there shall be accompanying art, I suggest Feyrll if she's around and available.
    The shipping on that would be horrible.

I'd likely buy one depending on the appearance and cost.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Keep in mind that coloured art does generally drive up costs!
    Isune said:
    Keep in mind that coloured art does generally drive up costs!
    Maybe a small paperback version with vector borders and the like, and a limited edition order-to-print hardcover color version?
  • I'd be interested in this, for sure.

• I would buy, either! Or both. And despite living outside th US I would still pay, hee.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I would be interested, definitely. Shipping costs outside the US will always be a factor when it comes to it in the end for me, but the idea is awesome.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'd likely buy one in sepia. That would rock.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.