Descriptions: From Divines to Mortals, and Beasts, and Items, and Mobs, and Places!

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Whoa, I could have sworn he was wearing an apron earlier. Maybe I was wrong.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited December 2013
    Daraius said:
    Why's he wearing a pair of gauntlets with just one arm?  :-?
    He takes phantom limb-syndrome to godly heights. Now we just have to wait and see if he gives Estarra a run for her money and kills with a 'Pimp-gauntlet'.

Imagine if his 'missing' limb actually has a mind of its own and shows up to choke the living snot out of people.
  • edited December 2013
    Might as well. I've been thinking of rewriting/updating Lillie's description and could use some input.
    Male:

He is an ordinary human and is very petite for one of his race and gender. His modest height of perhaps four and a half feet and his slim, smooth build suggest a much more feminine figure. His waist-length hair is a pure, almost-shimmering silver, not gray and faded as that of one who has seen many years, but bright, supple, and ethereal in its tone. It swings loosely about his head, more often than not obscuring a part of his soft and rounded face.  His eyes are large and wide, a dark indigo shade accenting the lightness of his hair and paleness of his skin. His entire face is similar more to a woman's than to a man's, and even his limbs and torso are markedly feminine. Every nuance of his appearance and action even down to the way he walks is bafflingly reminiscent of a female, from his high, thin and delicate voice (often so soft as to be frustrating) to the mild sway of his hips as he walks. Even the curves that one would expect on a female of his species are visible, if subdued to near indetectability. His skin shimmers faintly from a thin application of oil and smells faintly of sandalwood, woody and fresh. He is wearing maidenly robes of lily white, a pink carnation and a yellow lily.

Female (I emote him tying his hair up when he does genderbend):

He is an ordinary human and is a slight, slim example of the women of her race. Her hair is a lovely silver color, a stray lock of it marking the highest point of her unimpressive height, which doesn't even reach five feet. Rather than the dull granite shade of age, her long, supple hair is a beautiful, moonlit silver in color, and is bound in an extended ponytail that arcs upwards before dropping to the small of her back. This keeps her round, pale face unobstructed, and helps to accent her indigo eyes, which are wide and seem a bit too large. Her nose is a small button, un unremarkable nub on her features, and is set above a small quirk of a mouth. Her jawline and neck are each studies in smooth, gentle curves, as is the rest of her lissom frame, which is disappointingly lacking in terms of sex appeal. Her feminine curves are quite mild, to put it generally, and nonexistant were one to describe them realistically. Her skin shimmers faintly from a thin application of oil and smells faintly of sandalwood, woody and fresh. She is wearing maidenly robes of lily white, a pink carnation and a yellow lily.

Wyvern (because why not):

Similar to a large winged lizard, the wyvern has a powerful set of clawed hind legs and two smaller front legs. Her leather wings span wider than she is long, and muscles ripple up and down her body. This wyvern is large and has a long powerful tail. Upon a sinuously long neck, rests the wyvern's serpentine head, with powerful jaws filled with sharp teeth. Her surprisingly expressive eyes are light grey. She curls her lips, revealing razor sharp fangs. She is called 'Lune.'
    A large wyvern with leather wings looks to be crushingly strong.
    She weighs about 1875 pounds.
    Her feedbag is brimming with food and she is looking well-fed.
    She is loyal to The Calla, Lillie, the Winter Witch.
    A large wyvern with leather wings is holding:
    Nothing.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    This is male Lillie. This is female Lillie. This is wyvern Lillie. 

Had me a little confused there for a second. 
    :P
  • I found an old painting of Ayridion if anyone was wondering what he looked like.

He is a radiant immortal and bears a strict, upright posture that augments His towering physique. 
    Lean muscles frame His body, bringing definition and grace untouched by the wear of time or battle. 
    His facial features are marked by a slight youth, sanctified and invigorated; a thin nose resting 
    above a pair of tight, unmarred lips. Piercing black eyes reflect an innate interest in life, 
    glistening with an esoteric passion, aesthetically opposed by short golden hair that glimmers with a 
    subtle luminosity. Thin layers of divine energy roll lightly over His form, akin to a thin misty 
    haze that tends to obscure specific details from mortal perception. Graceful wings arch from His 
    shoulderblades, glowing with a veritable golden lustre and bordered by a row of pristine, 
    pearlescent feathers. He is wearing immaculate white robes of flawless silk, the Medallion of Life, 
    an empyreal pin, a white silver necklace, a shard of aetheric fullplate, and a wooden ring.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Hey does anybody have the vision from last year where a growling monk saved Phoebus and Tulemrah and then fell off Hallifax?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::

You turn a small, gilded wheel in your hands, causing it to spin. Slowly at first the wheel goes round and round, though it begins to pick up speed quickly.

As the wheel spins its aura shifts and changes, depicting a setting far removed from this time and place.

With a shout you tackle Phoebus, sending her sprawling to the ground. You roll over and hold up your tahto, the incoming crack of a whip catching about it. You struggle to keep your grip on it, snarling in a most inappropriate manner. Managing to stand, Tulemrah fires a bolt of electric energy straight past you, catching the dominator in the chest and sending it to the floor. Managing to her feet, Phoebus Windwhisper gives you a dirty look as she erects a force wall, Tulemrah erecting one in the opposite direction. You were safe, if only for a moment. A very brief moment, it turns out, as one of the walls crumble and a hulking dominator, bloated and bulging, lunges through, grabbing at Phoebus. Without even thinking you twist in front of Phoebus, your tahto in front of you. The creature's momentum pushes itself through the tahto, and continues going. Carrying you with it, the dominator breaks through the opposing wall, and together you fall a long, long way to the Basin of Life far below. Your last moments are spent clawing at its face.

Thanks. :x   :x    :x
    I used to make cakes.

• If anyone else need it. Thanks to Arix.

The Guardian Drachou

A great, serpentine behemoth, the Guardian Drachou resides within the very nexus of the volcanic city of Gaudiguch, nesting in the raging inferno that is the Eternal Flame. Great swathes of rubescent scales catch the multicoloured glow of its home, offering up a dazzling and spectacular vantage from this location of just how massive the creature has grown to be. As the Eternal Flame burns stories high through the heart of the Great Pyramid, the magnificent form of the draconic wonder that the Guardian has become dances and sways upon the currents of flame, each bright white flame that crashes against his scaled form breaking into a dazzling rainbow of coloured flames that caress the Drachou's form. Pale white bone ridges break forth from the scaled ridges above the piercing, intelligent eyes, their golden irises laced with a hue of chaotic colours as they press tightly over the serpent-eyed slit that composes each pupil. Two great claws clasp the stone ridge of the opening from which the Great Flame erupts, lending support for the magnificent beast as he hangs within the flames, his great head leaned forward however slightly so that his massive jaws are at the ridge of the landing. Visible within the burning inferno of white and coloured flame, a magnificent array of colours can be seen dancing within the heat-distorted air, painted in wild and fantastic patterns by some divine hand across a pair of glorious and awe-inspiring butterfly wings, their fiery veins appearing as pulsing strands of magma against the chaotic and ever-shifting patterns.
  • Dressed in ragged scraps of faded silks and mouldering broadcloth, this young merian woman has quite
    clearly given herself over to madness. Her eyes blaze with an unnatural pink luminescence, while a
    heart-shaped ruby earring sparkles at the right side of her head. Her mouth is twisted into a
    constant parody of joy, her smile at once exuberant and completely unhinged. In one hand she loosely
    grasps the hilt of a rusted sword; in the other, an ugly chunk of unpolished corundum.

The soldiers!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Anyone got Ieptix's description?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Oi, we just saw him at the Hallifax vengeance game. I think @Maligorn doesn't tend to log things but he might have captured it.
    I used to make cakes.

• I don't log it, but I remember it being something totally cheesy and short. Something like, He is a radiant immortal and you are totally imagining His presence.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Maligorn said:
    I don't log it, but I remember it being something totally cheesy and short. Something like, He is a radiant immortal and you are totally imagining His presence.
    Sounds about right.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Would anyone happen to have a description of a slivven? Strange request, I know.
  • We can go out and try to get a slivven if you want - my ship is getting dusty!
    Zouviqil has died in the wreckage of _____.
    Anita has died in the wreckage of _____.
    Covered in wavering filaments, this aetheretic slivven is a vicious monstrosity, 
    an odd manifestation that plagues the ships that sail the aetherways. 
    Multifarious spindly, jointed legs with vicious, razor-like claws dig into 
    whatever they grasp upon while its long, segmented tail lashes about violently, 
    ending in a sharp point of bone that drips with toxins. Upon the underside of 
    the parasitic creature a maw of razor sharp teeth surround a circular opening, a 
    pink tube reaching out from within that sucks hungrily upon the life force of 
    the algontherine host.
    An aetheretic slivven appears to be extraordinarily strong.
    He weighs 1 ounce(s).
    You cannot see what an aetheretic slivven is holding.

--------

That, friends, is a slivven.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    How does all that only weigh 1 ounce?

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • A serious and likely cripplingly specific question. Does anyone have noted the names of Elostian's outer/middle/inner orders? I used to have at least the outer but if you've gottem I'd love em >.=.>

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• edited February 2014
    So I've been wanting to figure out what all the various seal messages are. Both for using the seal as a cubix, and for blasting kethbits to pieces. Here's what I have for Knowledge.

Knowledge probe:
    The Medallion of Knowledge is an ornate setting within which rests a miniaturized replica of the Seal of Knowledge. Runes are etched around its rim that glow with an inner power. In the center of the seal is the image of an eye, the iris of which is a deep violet that gleams and shimmers. Disturbingly, the eye watches everything around it, occasionally blinking and focusing on that which comes before its gaze. The medallion thrums with a lifeforce that makes the very air around it blur.

Knowledge attack:
    The Medallion of Knowledge worn by you sends forth a beam of azure light which blows the brains out of a mass of tentacles.

Knowledge travel:
    You touch the Medallion of Knowledge and are engulfed by brilliant azure flames that form mystic symbols. The world spins around you, as you are carried off towards the Hallways of Avechna.

3rd person Knowledge travel:
    Brilliant azure flames engulf Kiradawea, chilling the air around her. The flames form a series of mystic symbols before suddenly vanishing.

Anyone got others they're willing to share?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    The Medallion of Nature is an ornate setting within which rests a miniaturized replica of the Seal of Nature. Runes are etched around its rim that glow with an inner power. In the center of the seal is the image of a pair of feet, delicate and grass stained. Disturbingly, the toes on the feet sometimes wriggle or occasionally one foot taps as though impatient. The medallion thrums with a lifeforce that makes the very air around it blur.

The Medallion of Nature worn by Eritheyl flares with green energy, and a mass of tentacles screeches in pain.

You touch the Medallion of Nature and green vines sprout up around your feet, and quickly cocoon you in their soft leaves. The world spins around you, as you are carried off towards the Hallways of Avechna.

Green vines sprout up around the feet of Eritheyl, cocooning him in their soft leaves. The vines crumble as tiny flowers bloom up and down their length until only floating petals remain.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited February 2014
    The Medallion of Death is an ornate setting within which rests a miniaturized replica of the Seal of Death. Runes are etched around its rim that glow with an inner power. In the center of the seal is a gaping wound, showing part of a rib cage beneath the striated muscles stretched tight. Disturbingly, the gaping wound expands and contract as though breathing, occasionally dripping blood that disappears before it runs off the edge of the medallion. The medallion thrums with a lifeforce that makes the very air around it blur.

The Medallion of Death worn by you sends forth swirling black mists which wither a giant dismembered tongue to a skeletal corpse.

You touch the Medallion of Death and a creeping darkness covers you, eating away your flesh until you are nothing but a skeleton. The world spins around you, as you are carried off towards the Hallways of Avechna where your body is reformed.

A creeping darkness covers Morkarion, eating away his flesh until only a skeleton stands before you. The skeleton suddenly crumbles, leaving behind a pile of bone dust.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Moooar. These are really cool.
    I used to make cakes.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    I really want to see Beauty's.

...and cry the most bitter tears ever cried.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I should have grabbed them when Avechna handed it to me D:

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Got another one thanks to @Elanorwen

Chaos Attack:
    The Medallion of Chaos worn by you sends forth a beam of multicoloured light which dissolves a mass of tentacles.

Chaos Probe:
    The Medallion of Chaos is an ornate setting within which rests a miniaturized replica of the Seal of Chaos. Runes are etched around its rim that glow with an inner power. In the center of the seal is the image of a mouth, which is slightly opened revealing a tongue that changes through the colours of the rainbow. Disturbingly, the mouth sometimes smirks, and the tongue suddenly darts out. The medallion thrums with a lifeforce that makes the very air around it blur

Chaos Travel:
    You touch the Medallion of Chaos and are surrounded by a funnel of multicoloured motes of light. The world spins around you, as you are carried off towards the Hallways of Avechna.

Chaos 3rd person:
    Multicoloured motes of light surround Elanorwen, swirling around her in a funnel of shimmering power. The swirling light suddenly vanishes amidst the sound of shattering glass.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.