so who is your favorite character?

I would have to say it'd be @shaddus when he plays Entrias he cracked me up while I stayed in Hallifax

Answers

• edited February 2014
    Luciphage!

Even if, much as I'd like not to,  I can't help but to picture him like this:

And if we're talking about other players, well, I wouldn't have married her if she wasn't my favorite. :P
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• Celina said:
    Celina Nightshade

oh how very conceited :D
  • edited February 2014
    alright I lied @lonaaka has to be in my top 5
  • Tacita said:
    I thought about this question for a while, realised it was Druken, and became very sad. :'(

D: why?
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

He's been inactive for a very long time.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Obviously Sylandra. :x / =((

But I love all the Shevats, and almost everyone in Hallifax, and GADRITAN omg. Even though I'm kind of intimidated by everyone.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    My favorite person is Munsia.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I had to think about it, but once I did, @Turnus was the easy answer. Every time Everiine has a conversation with him, it ends up being a great day.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited February 2014
    Daraius said:
    Obviously Sylandra. :x / =((

But I love all the Shevats, and almost everyone in Hallifax, and GADRITAN omg. Even though I'm kind of intimidated by everyone.
    If you're intimidated by Aerys, then you're doing something wrong. She's not scary, I swear it! In fact, I think Aerys is more intimidated by Daraius.  :)

Besides the obvious answer of @Rivius, I think my favorite would have to be @Talan. The conversation about weaponizing pigeons sealed the deal. 
    :))
    The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "The Challenge of Life has ended!"
    The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Aerys stands as the Champion of Life!"
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    This is far too hard a question for me to answer. I have a lot of favourites!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Lavinya said:
    This is far too hard a question for me to answer. I have a lot of favourite Shadduses
    Fixed.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I'm less inclined to sway towards a single person, being the indecisive person I am. My favourite tends to change depending on whether they can deliver aeon or not.
  • Eritheyl said:

You're my favorite too, @Eritheyl . Lusternia wouldn't be half of what it is for me had you not been there!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I struggle with this one, because there's an absolute wealth of brilliant character development out there, but the many races of @Tacita has to be mine.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Well if I'm not allowed to pick myself, Sthai, @Talan, and @Eliron have always been my favorite to interact with.  I can't choose between them.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Shikari and Tacita are my two favourites (one God, one mortal). Both of them have very compelling style and ability, and are able to get it across to such a degree that I am left feeling only awe.
  • @Tacita, of course... but @Rivius might actually be a close second. I can remember after our first conversation I kept unintentionally quoting things he'd told me. ...Which was more than a little awkward, since so many of Kethaera's earliest conversations with Glom's seemed to start with "Have I told you about Serenwilde yet?"
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Krellan.
  • Astraea before inactivity. @Tacita or @Valonah most likely now.
  • edited March 2014
    Chieftain @Everiine. Sat down and taught Xeria the history of the serenwilde forest. (Sadly, me as a player lost all my logs of that) 
    is dead like the dodo