Player Pics!

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Awesome job!

And wow, I always expected the man behind Turnus to be older and more grumpy looking.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Not sure if I should be complimented or insulted by that!

Don't worry though, deep down I'm still a grumpy, curmudgeon misanthrope.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Your right or mine?
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    I... don't know? I'm the younger one.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• He's a Celestian now.

I said I'd do it.

Don't kill me, you need me for the wedding.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• ... Is that a Baptist church or Lutheran? That hanging candle thing looks REALLY familiar.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Tridemon said:
    ... Is that a Baptist church or Lutheran? That hanging candle thing looks REALLY familiar.
    Lutheran, specifically ELCA. And further specifically the church we grew up in. 

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

Technically, it's a sanctuary lamp that originally, in the Roman Catholic tradition, indicates that consecrated bread and wine are in the box you can barely see on the wall there. Lutheran churches abandoned that practice a long time ago, but kept the lamp as an "eternal light" to signify the presence of God at all times. Yes, I love liturgical history...

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Everiine said:
    Technically, it's a sanctuary lamp that originally, in the Roman Catholic tradition, indicates that consecrated bread and wine are in the box you can barely see on the wall there. Lutheran churches abandoned that practice a long time ago, but kept the lamp as an "eternal light" to signify the presence of God at all times. Yes, I love liturgical history...
    Everiine loves history? I am shocked!

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
    The problem is, I'm terrible at remembering it >.<

• The main thing to remember is that no one ate invertebrates at the Diet of Worms.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • edited February 2014
    Daevos said:
    <images>
    And you wonder why Zal holds on to her Daevos with both fists and claws.

And those brains, and gorgeous to boot? PSH, hands off mine mine gimmah gimmah :D

*grin*
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    So, is Rancoura single?  :>
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    You might as well have just gone with this Munsia:

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I didn't wanna be rude.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Munsia said:
    Unfortunately not. :P

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Nice tattoo @rancoura

Love tribal tattoos.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Thoros said:

Nice tattoo @rancoura

Love tribal tattoos.

Thanks. I've heard people give tribal so much grief because it's so common/trendy, but hey. At the end of the day, it still looks awesome.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Munsia said:

• Celina said:
    [Image]
    Nice pic, Celina. You look somehow familiar...

• Celina said:
    Munsia said:

Oops, didn't mean to flag that off-topic. Should be removed now, sorry!
  • edited March 2014

Wearing my Green Lantern shirt. <3

Also yes, it's a scorpion.  No, it's not poisonous!

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'd be way more impressed if it were poisonous. 
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Some of the hispanic shops in town have those with scorpions or other bugs in them. Tequila worms and the like.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I was gonna say, I ate my dinner and I'm fairly sure by the time I was done making it it was poisonous :D
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • At Sugar Mountain they sell BBQ flavoured maggots and Sour Cream & Onion crickets.  

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015