Familial Doozy

EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
Okay, this is a five or so part question. Deep breath. Here we go!

So, I'm currently married into House Lunarose through Orn. I plan to divorce Orn, thus leaving Lunarose, and instead acknowledge the family of my founding, Ryseni. I will then propose to Orn for a do-over marriage, which will bring him as well into Ryseni.

My question is, what about our kid, Veridian? Will he be able to reject Lunarose and summarily acknowledge Ryseni as well? Is he stuck in Lunarose until he marries out?

Also, is there a more elegant way to go about the do-over marriage? Would Orn rejecting Lunarose not allow me to acknowledge Ryseni without the need for divorce?
Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."

Best Answer

Answers

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Rejecting Lunarose + acknowledging Ryseni did free us from the need to divorce! Now to the child part!

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Seems he's unable to reject Lunarose, but as soon as he...is done being nonexistent, going to try just skipping right to the acknowledge part.

-

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Yes.

-

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Hey where did we land on kids acknowledging a parent's post-divorce family? Could Irillia acknowledge Ryseni if Daraius married in? Peeking at the family trees it looks like a yes, but I want to make sure I'm not misreading.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • how I have seen this work, so long as a parent is married into the family or was born into a family, their kids can join it then it trickles down the line to grandkids, great grandkids.

Example:

I considered @Halie into my family, she was previously married and had kids. She joined my family then married out, but because she was born into my family (is on my family tree), any of her kids can come into my family or the family she is a part of now.

Arimisia was previously married, all her kids can come to her new family, their kids can follow only AFTER the parent. Lets take random kid, @Gabranth is at the top of the list, he has never changed over from the previous family, so none of his kids could come over to my family. He'd have to become active at least once into my family in order to allow his kids to accept my family.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

Oh, sorry. Here's how it went.

Orn rejected Lunarose, allowing me to acknowledge Ryseni. This moved us both to the Ryseni family, but Veridian was still Lunarose. He WAS, however, able to also reject Lunarose and acknowledge Ryseni.

So to answer your question [late] @Daraius, Irillia could acknowledge any family whatsoever that Daraius were to join or found on his own!

-