gold

13»

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Depends on the last time someone cleared them.
  • I rarely bash these days (even when I'm active) but if you get a good run on rarely bashed areas it's easy to clear upwards of 150k in an hour. It's all about having a series of different areas you can rotate, particularly if they're in hard to find or out of the way places. Go exploring, find the places you never go too, it's likely that most other people don't go their either, then bash and see what you get.
  • I heard Icewynd is good.
  • Chade said:
    I rarely bash these days (even when I'm active) but if you get a good run on rarely bashed areas it's easy to clear upwards of 150k in an hour. It's all about having a series of different areas you can rotate, particularly if they're in hard to find or out of the way places. Go exploring, find the places you never go too, it's likely that most other people don't go their either, then bash and see what you get.
    What spots do you go to?

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    What would be the benefit of him telling you? So you can bash his spots and cut into his gold farming?

The point is... explore and find for yourself. During the Death challenge, even though I pretty much got taken out of the fight so early it wasn't even funny, I made 60k gold... and a lot of the time I spent running around, looking for more and better places to hunt or just running away from pursuit.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • If we're needing ideas for simple gold sinks, how does selling tickets to the wakabidrome for gold sound? It's fun, it takes an hour, and it is chance based so it can't be reliably farmed.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Would be a way to turn gold into credits though, so I doubt it'll fly. Some kind of gold sink would be lovely, but the difficulty is making it a gold sink that you would want to pay for, but which does not give you an overly huge advantage?

Perhaps pay as you go catacombs? 1000 gold to be transported to any village from your nexus? :p
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Whatever the sink, it would need to be more than a thousand gold...
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Cata-taxi.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    If you're going there, you could just call it a day at Cataxi.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Reevaluate curio for gold prices.