God Blogs

Comments

• You're the best.

Those days as First Builders will always be my absolute favorite memories in Lusternia. While expert demigod players were lining up to welcome you, you took a chance on a level 50-something with no idea what he was doing but lots of enthusiasm. It was the first time I felt really passionate about something from the game, printing out OHELP files and going over them with a pencil at a coffee house.

I'm sorry that after that beginning, I wasn't around as much to see your active patronage of the city. Azureus will always be indelibly Zvoltz's, even if someone else takes over the role some day. But you were the one that inspired quite a few of us, and I'm really going to miss you.
    Haezon said:
     Think of Hallifax as less communism and more DMV city.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    For some reason now. I have this image of Isune as a country singer singing about all her failed relationships after pointing out how many there were.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Turnus said:
    For some reason now. I have this image of Isune as a country singer singing about all her failed relationships after pointing out how many there were.
    She's Taylor Swift now?
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

I would also like to hear from Viravain! A LOT of us are immensely happy that a volunteer decided to rezz Viravira.

#ViravainFanboy
    #ViKaSune
    #ViraViynain wot?

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• So... why did you vote for Fain's Elixir @Yomoigu ?

Actually... nevermind. I'll be looking to ask you that in game eventually,.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Yomoigu interests me because he seems like one of those pragmatic divine who believe the end justifies the means. I don't have anyone in his order, but Entrias keeps eyeballing him and hoping to see more rp between Yomo and Isune.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I will freely admit, You popping up at the Fulcrux scared the spit out of my poor faeling. However, it also affirmed in her mind 100% that You were the one she wanted to follow. So thank You. Thanks for being one that comes in and makes us feel like the One we are roleplaying such love/terror/adoration for hears, and knows.  You keep that side of our roleplay active and very very happy. 

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited March 2014
    Really torn between liking this blog, and agreeing with the message it portrays, why can't I click both..

Though the thought of you being ever being a snugglebunny is one I simply cannot comprehend, a testimony to how well you play Nocht.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Said it before, will say it again, both @Nocht and @Tacita intimidate me, but that is also why they get all my love. Best Order ever. I have had an amazing time thus far with advancing through the ranks and seeing it shape my character, and that is why I continue to work hard with it feeling like no effort at all. All I have to say is "more please"!
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
    Nocht, you scare me. That is all. 
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited April 2014
    Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink (for the lazy aka me)?

Edit: Thankyou!

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Best fountains ever, everyone else is just trying to copy us and failing.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Drocilla said:
    I'm a bad bad person for wanting to laugh when Doman got zapped not once but twice by Drocilla >_>
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    So, @Drocilla's saying that @Crumkane is Fat Drocilla?

-duck-

Welcome back!

#bringShikariback 

DIBS ON MANTEEKAN.

#bringShikariback 

• What, no RoboThax? :(
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Ileein said:
    What, no RoboThax? :(
    @Marcella would drool.

• Well, Yomoigu already is building tech-priests, so..
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    .....Drocilla...AND Malmydia?....I'm going to have to give up sleeping and dedicate my life to alting.

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Sorry, Auseklis killed Thrax while in the void. He's going to wear Thrax's armor and then return to kick Serenwilde's ass into gear.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • full zingavium alchemist

would watch lusternia 2014