Siam Art Dump

SiamSiam Whispered Voice
edited March 2014 in World Library

I got bored and so browsed through old pictures and saw these old WIP's which have been forgotten for 3 years now. Maybe I'll get to finishing them someday. The thought of finishing them with a mouse(as is the case of my finished artisanal entries) is harrowing.

An Aramel doing some Moonwalkingdancing.

An anatomical disaster of a Slaugh.

A sketch-study-thing of what was supposed to be a Czigany person that I never followed up with anything. This was from last year.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Some Hartstone that I don't feel like finishing yet. Drawn using my phone+stylus.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Oh god. Old Siam from 2009. 

#bringShikariback 

edited March 2014
    Boredom+Lack of sleep

#bringShikariback 

• Very nice.

Sorry if I'm not supposed to post here.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited March 2014
    This is a forum; he is posting them for people to look at and enjoy.  If anything, I'm sure he'd prefer knowing that people are appreciating his workings. :)
    Hi, Aeral! Yep, Xenthos is right! I appreciate you liking my work. :)

#bringShikariback