Dude, what happened while I was out?

Hey guys (if you even remember me)! It's not like I'm back or anything but I mean hypothetically saying if I was, I'm way behind on everything important that's happened.

Reading the logs and posts are so tedious so can y'all just give me a rundown of super important stuff that's happened in the past two years, that'd be great, any new gods get popped? axed? Any new city thingymajigs? Any new super abilities that changed the face of combat?

As a sign of my gratitude I'll draw anything I understand and/or tiny requests like above.
Commission status: Currently closed and not taking commissions (you can not has)

Feyrll Status: In hiding and avoiding things

Comments

• tl:dr: You owe me a portrait of Revan :|
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Viravain returned, there was the Red Star event with a Supernal / Emanation in love that nearly caused the destruction of the Prime Plane (and possibly all of existence?), Ascension events happened and Kethuru was like "I SEE YOU" on the Astral plane during the final part.

We also got a Yomoigu and a Mysrai and Zvoltz and Hoaracle and a few others. Eventru and Lyreth did FUSION-HA to become Valtreth.

There you go, base intro to what you've missed.
  • edited March 2014
    can't stop laughing

I miss youuuuu
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited March 2014
    I miss you too, Feyrll!

Edit: If I weren't a grown ass man, I'd have squealed. You're one of my top three people we need more of in Lusternia.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Oh. Zvoltz + Mysrai are patrons of Hallifax + Gaudiguch, respectively.

You might have missed them being released. They are now a thing.

There's also the Northern Alliance (Halli, Seren, Celest) vs the Southern Alliance (Gaudi, Glom, Mag).
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edit out the 'scary' part....
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    SO CUTE
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    MORE MORE MORE. These pics are hilariously awesome. I love the censor bar on the stag/beaver.

• (Your drawings are (and always were) an absolute delight to see!)

Come back :3

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Zouviqil said:
    Oh. Zvoltz + Mysrai are patrons of Hallifax + Gaudiguch, respectively.

Zvoltz is currently caulk in the Seal of Justice. We've just got Isune now.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Classflexing and skillflexing became a thing.

skillflexing = swapping skills around on a whim.
    classflexing = swapping your class completely without having to change guilds.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
    I don't know if you were here for liquid rifts, but liquid rifts! They're like a rift. For liquids. No more needing to carry around 20+ kegs.

We also got beastmastery and beasts, which is fun. Beastmastery lets you do lots of stuff with your beast (horse, pony, spider, other creature, you name it!) like riding it, having it fight along side you, having it help you influence. Also, the non-customized beasts can get some pretty funny descriptions. I think there was a golden portly pony with tiny white wings. I think.
    WHO OWNS THE GOLDEN PORTLY PONY WITH TINY WHITE WINGS.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Siam said:
    WHO OWNS THE GOLDEN PORTLY PONY WITH TINY WHITE WINGS.
    It was a Seren. I forget who though. :(
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    You could use Talan's angry black pony.

• I don't like these changes.

Back in my day ponies had no personality. None! You let one golden portly pony in and in a month it'll be bronies everywhere.
    Commission status: Currently closed and not taking commissions (you can not has)

Feyrll Status: In hiding and avoiding things
    Solanis had an orange pony, too. 

#bringShikariback