Lusternia Character Commissions.

edited March 2014 in World Library
Hey you may have seen me around on this thread over Here!
Right Here!
Or my Tumblr- 
Right Here!
Well I am in the mood to so some commissions and get credits. Yay!
So here is the sitch!  For a picture like my lovely character Khalida, featured on the other thread. I will be charging 50 credits. :D Clean sketch with simple colours. Two characters is a flat double rate of another 50 credits, but a third character can be added at a discount for 25! Yay!

You know what. Lets price chart this.

Commission Info:

[[Standard prices include cleaned up sketch and simple colours [If you want them] and a prelim design period as I check detail of how your character looks with you. ]]
3/4 Body One Character- 50CR
Full Body One Character - 75CR
Painted Portrait Single Colour - 50CR

Addons:
CG Full lineart & Cellshaded Colours - +25CR
Simple BG - +10CR
Complex BG +25CR
Additional Characters:
One additional +50CR
Two Additional +75CR
Group pictures of more then three Characters shall be discussed for pricing.

Something you want not listed? PM me and we can discuss it.
Charcoal and more painterly styles in PS are possible. Prices yet to be determined.
Tasteful Nudity is acceptable, any other concerns about what you want can be discussed privately.

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Well, I did mention that I'd like one made, so I'll go with a full body single character, to be discussed a bit further. Need to see if @Vivet might like to do a group portrait instead. :D

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • I sent you a PM ages ago, but I would love a 3/4 body + full colour. Give you all of the credits. I may or may not have an addiction to character art. 
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    After discussing the matter with @Vivet, we'd like to make it a wedding portrait from when we got married. Do let me know what is required to begin work. Thank you.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • @Elanorwen
    I need your character descriptions, and detailed descriptions of your wedding clothes. And like... What you want to be doing, or just.. base look you know?
    Do you still want it full body, or would you prefer a closer up more intimate portrait of you two focus in frame with the around 3/4 view?
    @Tajalli
    Sent a PM.
  • Heeeey, do you do not-standard faces? Like, tri-fold mouth? >.> And what about detailed "props" like a customized staff?
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • ... If you can show me what you mean by a trifold mouth, yes certainly! Haha
    Hm... props. If it is super complex, might just be an extra little complexity fee... but otherwise, nah it is covered.

• edited March 2014
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y89/gkasylum/8.jpg - beware, gory.

Basically like that, but she generally keeps her mouth closed. When she speaks, she only opens the mouth a little, not fully. It tends to frighten people. And teeth line all flaps. When closed, all you see are lines, small lips. I
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Omg nightmares ahoy.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Ok!  Decided I will also commission one from you too!

I wonder if you are able to do a kind of Ikon-style portrait, where the character is illustrated but as an ikon.  Sort of like Magic: the Gathering cards.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015