WyrdenWHAT?

So I have many questions about being a Wyrdenwood, most of which I get answered one way or another IC because that's how the cool kids do it. This one I've had no luck with, however.

Do tree people have gonads? Is there any reason -at all- I should be embarrassed to be naked?

Comments

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Belibi said:
    So I have many questions about being a Wyrdenwood, most of which I get answered one way or another IC because that's how the cool kids do it. This one I've had no luck with, however.

Do tree people have gonads? Is there any reason -at all- I should be embarrassed to be naked?
    You're a tree. You're au naturel.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    You ostensibly... can, if you really felt like it? Wildewoods shoot spores all over the place, after all. On the other hand, you can always just describe yourself to not be naked, I know that our guild Wildewood is described as being garbed in flowers and moss.

Then again, even if you did have gonads, there isn't necessarily an imperative to be embarrassed about being nude (as long as you're tasteful and PG about it).
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I'm pretty sure the admin have stated quite clearly too that wildewood/wyrdenwood can't reproduce, so you could always decide to -not- have visible sexual organs.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Because of the way families continue to work, some people have taken that to mean that you can't describe yourself as blah-wood when you aren't, and your RP cannot be that you were 'born this way', but that you can reproduce with non-Wildewoods to produce entirely non-Wildewood offspring.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Why not just have them be internal and therefore not visible, if you must have them at all?
  • Trust me, I have -no- interest in waving my mossy junk everywhere. Just want to know so I can have my char act appropriately when it comes up - like today, when I was getting clothes tailored and proofed, or if I'm ever accused of breaking the guild rule against public nudity.

Until someone tells me it's been established otherwise, I'm perfectly happy not having anything of the sort. IG, that is: no need to fret, ladies *waggle eyebrows*
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Wouldn't their sexual organs be the flowers they grow?

Wildewood: Hey babeh, how about some pollination?

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    "That's quite the anther you've got there, mister Wyrdenwood."
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    "Show us your rack!"

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Is that a pistil in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Belibi said:
    Trust me, I have -no- interest in waving my mossy junk everywhere. Just want to know so I can have my char act appropriately when it comes up - like today, when I was getting clothes tailored and proofed, or if I'm ever accused of breaking the guild rule against public nudity.

Until someone tells me it's been established otherwise, I'm perfectly happy not having anything of the sort. IG, that is: no need to fret, ladies *waggle eyebrows*
    Design mork and bark clothes!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Weirdest thread ever.