Pretend Skills You Wish You Had

SiamSiam Whispered Voice
edited March 2014 in Common Grounds
I wish we had this skill because of the flavour. And because @Xynthin. @Xenthos.

For Shadowbeat:

Glory      Call upon the echoes of the Voice of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory to lay waste to all who defy the Wyrd.

Stanza: High(7-9)
Targetable: Yes
Power: 5 (Master Ravenwood)

Requires four of the following:
-ShadowLight
-VenomDrops
-DarkHeart
-WidowsMercy
-WyrdSong

Strains of the Voice of the Ascended God, Xynthin, the Wyrden Glory, resonate throughout the manifold timelines and realities. As Mother Night once brought Him to this reality from another, all for the glory of the Glomdoring, so too shall the Harbinger who calls on the Heart of Darkness, One across all divergent timelines, at great cost. Echoes of the Voice of Xynthin shall purge enemies of the Wyrd with infernal Shadow Fire, incinerating their very threads of existence from this reality. The weaker their minds are, the closer are they brought to non-existence. The strain upon the Harbinger who sings of the Wyrden Glory is so great that certain harmonies have to be present within their song before they can summon His Voice, after which their song will fade by three stanzas.

(Basically this deals damage to health based on how much mana is missing. 1:1 ratio. Damages personal enemies in the room with the same damage as that of one Shadowchord.)

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    If it damages personal enemies in the room, it shouldn't be targetable.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Shaddus said:
    If it damages personal enemies in the room, it shouldn't be targetable.
    I WANT OP, @Shaddus. (hrm, what about setting them on fire instead?) :D
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    A power cost instagib for Pureblades based off the victim having head/chest/gut at heavy with one at critical, that results in the victim being cut in half from top to bottom.

Bit like this:

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Like Execute only sideways!

#bringShikariback 

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    TOADSPLOSION- you snap your fingers and any toads within the area explode, also doing damage to enemies in the room.
    What happened to Shazbat, Celina?

#bringShikariback 

Lemme think of AB files for these things. Thinking chair time!

#bringShikariback 

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited March 2014
    Toadkick: You kick a toad in the room at the targeted person, launching it at their face causing them to kiss it.  Has a chance of both the toad and the targeted person turning into/remaining toads, of the targeted person becoming a toad while the toad changes back into normal, or of just changing the toad back into normal.  Since it's an offensive action, I like to think 25/50/25 distribution of the above outcomes.

Edit: Absolutely not balanced, obviously.  But the call wasn't for balanced skills, just ones we'd like.  I'd totally grief with this in team fights via targeting lowbies, toading them, then kicking them at people like Sondayga.
  • edited March 2014
    I've always wanted to be able to cause incurable confusion/ectoplasm for 5s every 12s.

Edit: these can be op right?
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Celina said:
    TOADSPLOSION- you snap your fingers and any toads within the area explode, also doing damage to enemies in the room.
    Damage should be based on the toad's mana/health/ego. Suicidal team tactics brought to a whole new level!
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Healing...for bards.
  • Tacita said:
    Healing...for bards.
    And for druids.
  • Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    The ability to mute a person and all their characters for a day.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    ^so. awesome.

• Witnessing the ur'Guard's effective subjugation of Gaudiguch* :P
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I really want a bark-armor version of Maligorn's Armor ideas.
    Enyalida said:

I really want a bark-armor version of Maligorn's Armor ideas.

Create ABs for them!

#bringShikariback 

It's finally crunch time for changing guild advancement in the HS, too many things to wriiite.
    Also, the ability for Wildewoods to brew ent-draughts in their trunk, and decant them into giant ent earthenware jugs would be sweet. The Wildewood uses special implements to gather water from Moon River or lake (instead of the entwash) and combine it in their trunk with the saps and resins of the magical flowers. After a few IG days (or after a IG month?), they can decant a few drinks into specially prepared jugs. Anyone can use them, but they do less for non-Wildewoods, and have a cooldown on their use.

Give two (or more, if it becomes a major mechanic, would be interesting) types: One cool and refreshing, that speeds actions for a short burst, slowing them down slightly for a time afterwards. The other would be earthy and hearty, giving a healing burst to the drinker.
    edited March 2014
    That's not too bad to have methinks!

#bringShikariback 

• Enyalida said:
    Also, the ability for Wildewoods to brew ent-draughts in their trunk, and decant them into giant ent earthenware jugs would be sweet. The Wildewood uses special implements to gather water from Moon River or lake (instead of the entwash) and combine it in their trunk with the saps and resins of the magical flowers. After a few IG days (or after a IG month?), they can decant a few drinks into specially prepared jugs. Anyone can use them, but they do less for non-Wildewoods, and have a cooldown on their use.

Give two (or more, if it becomes a major mechanic, would be interesting) types: One cool and refreshing, that speeds actions for a short burst, slowing them down slightly for a time afterwards. The other would be earthy and hearty, giving a healing burst to the drinker.
    Wyrdenwood equivalent would be salves of some kind I guess, since they have sap instead of whatever Wildewoods keep in their trunk?
    Wildewoods use sap too! There by no means would need to be a Wyrdenwood equivalent though, more divergent skills would be better, as the -woods don't need to compete around a single shared mechanic (demesnes).
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Enyalida said:
    I really want a bark-armor version of MaligornUshaara's Armor ideas.

Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Oops, no idea why I attributed that to Maligorn
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I want an aura that had a chance to rebound damage or afflictions that people hit me with.
  • MoiMoi
    edited March 2014
    STARSONG CALL SUPERNAL <supernal>

Summons a supernal to your location! Attacks Celestia enemies. Can target Dumaliel!

E: Or how about a RedStarAnthem shared between Necroscream and Starhymn? One for Dumaliel, one for Grimbach. Swaps all your Divinus for Excorable and vis-versa. Forbidden Song Technique!