Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Shaddus said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Turnus said:
    Minstrels, on the other hand...at least we have a cool (if annoyingly long and repetitive) quest now.
    Welcome to tedious guild quest anonymous. Please take a name tag. Coffee and donuts are in the back. If you need a sponsor I'm sure anybody in the SG will volunteer.
    You guys have it hilaribad. Have you considered maybe reaching out to your patron and seeing if some plot twist can't be done to work in an end-all event?

Though more to the point, I love what the SG's have done with their roleplay, it's a pity I can't touch base with it at all - I've tried. Minstrels, we...just kind of had the "we drink and drink and drink and drink" shtick reinforced tenfold at every angle. It's a very cool quest, mind you, but...meh. Sick of our whole rp being at the bottom of a glass, efforts to skew slightly in another direction have fallen pretty flat.
    Do I need to be active in the Minstrels again? :/
    -I wish you would-
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • If I was a cool kid, I'd find the time to either play Lilija, or make an alt and run around minstrelling.  And getting to hang with Eri again.  That'd be fun.  But ugh, enemy statuses or lack of skills/artis...meh.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Eritheyl said:
    You guys have it hilaribad. Have you considered maybe reaching out to your patron and seeing if some plot twist can't be done to work in an end-all event?

Multiple messages and at least one support email have been sent to try and address at least the parts of the quest that don't function properly or are impossible to complete while a separate, unrelated quest is going on. There has been no response.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • So, same old same old?  Maybe I should stay away so I don't end up frustrated.
  • edited April 2014
    Do lesson pack purchases benefit from the 20% membership bonus?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Belibi said:
    Do lesson pack purchases benefit from the 20% membership bonus?

Nope
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    edited April 2014
    Every time I see Belibi's name I go through two stages. Firstly, I read it as Belieber. Then, I get I'm a Believer stuck in my head.
    Muhahahahahaha.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Belibi is cool!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Oh, nice!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I have alts that could use some shiny lessons. Hmmm. Hmm hmm.

I shall look into said packages!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Siam said:
    I shall look into said packages!
    I can't find them on the credits shopping screen myself. o.O

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Not showing up for me either.

• There was a bug with the lessons packages, they'll be re-enabled when the IRE folks get it straightened out.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • inb4 cities/communes fill up with demigods hunting vermin

Just sayin'
    Trading left hind leg of the flaming mongoose for top ruby wing of the mini Drachou curio.
  • Belibi said:
    inb4 cities/communes fill up with demigods hunting vermin

Just sayin'
    I would say that it may perhaps be simply an april fool's thing, as I have had the following two instances occur.

Dislodged from the segmented form of a giant red weevil, a piece of curio falls to the ground, but 
    is snatched up by a sharp-eyed bird which mistakes it for its next meal, the feathered foe flapping 
    its wings as it sails into the distance.

A small piece of curio tumbles out from within the grasp of a large wood weevil, which crumbles to 
    pieces as it hits a sharp rock lodged into the ground.

Either that, or the Divine are more sadistic than one would have considered. :D

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
    Wait, what?! When did this happen?

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Wait, what?! When did this happen?
    Just moments ago. And I have had a third occurence thus far. So I will say it is a joke and enjoy it for what it is. And still beat on the weevils to see how many different lines that they have used for the curios vanishing.

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
    I can't seem to get these lines in either seren or hallifax
    Falling from the bloodied corpse of a young rat, a piece of curio tumbles out from the rodent's grasp, which crumbles to pieces as you reach for it.

Well played @Estarra, well played!

• Curio or not, I am certain all young Hallifaxians will do their civic duty to eliminate the winged menace.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
    Ileein said:

Curio or not, I am certain all young Hallifaxians will do their civic duty to eliminate the Illuminati infiltrators in disguise.

Fixed.
    Pigeons are loyal, noble birds! They are part of something much greater than they are given credit for! (/forumRP)
    Tacita said:

Pigeons are loyal, noble birds! They are part of something much greater than they are given credit for! (/forumRP)

/disown Maerad for suspected Iluminati conspirator and possible anti-Collectivist attitude
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Shaddus said:
    Curio or not, I am certain all young Hallifaxians will do their civic duty to eliminate the Illuminati infiltrators in disguise.
    Fixed.
    Birds are related to reptiles.

Clearly the pigeons are diminished illuminati dracnari wearing feather cloaks.
  • Is it just me?  I can't see where on the website to check the prices for lesson packages.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
This discussion has been closed.