IronCon Tickets!

IronCon Tickets will go on sale Noon Pacific/8 pm GMT on Wednesday, December 12th! There are only a limited number of passes so only 50 tickets will be sold at this time. They will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. (There will be 25 tickets sold at a later date but you should try to get them now if you are sure you are attending.) Please let us know if you have any questions!

Visit the Ticket Sale site for details. 

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Why so limited?  I feel like we had almost that many wanting to go just from Lusternia alone.  :o
  • Xenthos said:
    Why so limited?  I feel like we had almost that many wanting to go just from Lusternia alone.  :o

I think it is because for insurance reasons the space can only accomodate so many. (But I would be sooooo delighted if it ended up being all Lusternians... just to see the expression on the faces of the other producers! Shhhh... don't tell them I said that...)
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Oh goodness. I hope there are tickets left after christmas. I didn't realize it would be 75 people between all 5 games. :(
  • -Flail- Oh man I so want to go... but I'm hopping coasts and forsee myself buried up to my eyeballs in new living adjustments and work for the next like, eternity T_T. I'd pay for a long distance/IG swag bag and recorded livestream though!

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Celina is gonna sneak in with Xenthos.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Would really like to go, but in no financial situation to pay for it right now. Hopefully second time around I can! 
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    T_T I'd love to be able to attend - It's being held on my birthday!!

I know I won't be able to afford it though, not on a students budget...
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • They're up for sale now!!
    I feel as if 3pm has come and gone...

Why must you torment me so?
    Hah! The link has miraculously appeared.

Take that, refresh button.
  • Times like these, I hate being broke.
  • Hnnnng. How can we buy tickets without first having the AUS-to-US tickets ;_;

Oh well, we'll just gate crash if and when we sort that out. Next year sometime.
  • I was expecting them to sell out within minutes... but they are still available! I don't know why I rushed now. I got my confirmation email by 12:02:04PM :) 

Now I just need to find money for the flights and hotel!
  • Oh man, if I had the monies..
  • Ticket get!
  • Now we just need the plane tickets. ;)
  • edited December 2012
    Your account has been credited with 150 bound credits and IronCon access.

Are we there yet?

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    I'm actually KINDA surprised that there is still tickets available...
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Sooooo tempted, but don't know if I will be able to go, and even if i could go to Vegas, the person I would take would definitely not let it be for this...  Maybe I'll just sneak away... he won't notice me not coming home for a few days, right?
    "I need to go get some milk- see you Sunday!"
  • Only reason I don't have a ticket is that I work weekends and dunno if I can get that one off yet. If so...then sure! It'll be a blast!
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited December 2012
    For Iron Con, it says there's a guest, does that mean when you go, you only take yourself when you purchase a ticket, or you can take yourself plus one other?

Nevermind I am a dumdum, let's do it anyway.
  • I will be there, woo!
    Why not? :(

That was half of my reason for buying a ticket!

Okay, maybe not- I didn't know you were attending, but still!
  • I'll bring the cudgel.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited December 2012
    Plane tickets... so expensive...

Also, if I thought I'd get away with bringing in an athame, I totally would. Damn you, Skye, and your less-threatening Blacktalon club!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    Plane tickets... so expensive...

Also, if I thought I'd get away with bringing in an athame, I totally would. Damn you, Skye, and your less-threatening Blacktalon club!
    If you're in the US, ticket prices will probably come down in the spring. They are always way overpriced this far out.