Siam Explodes I

SiamSiam Whispered Voice
edited April 2014 in Event Scrolls
Much love goes to @Zouviqil. This 'thing' has been going on for quite some time, with a few people. Hopefully, this progresses to the end I have in mind. I will be quasi-MIA for a short time.

---------

Before the Master Ravenwood Tree.
The Master Ravenwood Tree towers over everything here, pulsing with an 
immeasurable yet dark power. Casting darkness all around, a shadow totem thrusts 
up from the ground, chilling the air. There are 5 dark nighthags here. There are 
4 black direwolves here. There are 5 illithoid scourges here. A crudely crafted 
shrine of harsh black crystal stands here, thrumming powerfully. In the shape of 
an open palm, a metallic sigil lies here. Covered in bone armour, a giant bat 
hangs here, wings folded about its body and one beady eye open. An animated 
skeleton stands here with a ghostly outline of a bat around its skull. An 
animated skeleton stands here with a ghostly outline of a wasp around its skull. 
An animated skeleton stands here with a ghostly outline of a beetle around its 
skull. A blackthorn sapling clings tenaciously to the ground here. An animated 
skeleton stands here with a ghostly outline of a spider around its skull. 
Brennan Stormcrow paces here, his cadaverous body twitching with sudden jerks. 
There are 16 buckets here. Her Siam Star-eyes lingers here, his figure traced in 
a soothing aura of effortless serenity. He wields an ebony and moonhart mandolin 
in his left hand and a golden whip of the pious in his right.
You see a single exit leading north.

You see the following people here:
Siam, Zouviqil.

Her Siam Star-eyes bows to you, halfway through it, however, he spasms and falls to the ground.

He is a nimble shadowsinger faeling tenebrous demigod and he convulses erratically, great gouts of shadow and flesh sloughing off his person whilst his 
star-eyes fade, constantly sapped of their glimmer. 

Visibly shaken, Her Siam Star-eyes says, "Greetings, cousin Queen."

Zouviqil Myeras, Queen of the Night inclines her head politely to Siam, but pauses at his actions.

Great gouts of shadow sloughing off his skin as he smiles, Her Siam Star-eyes asks, "H-how are you?"

Observing with a cautious eye, you ask Siam, "Greetings, cousin Dirgesinger...are you ill?"

The body of Asani, of the Blackthorn appears in a flash and her soul descends to fill it, causing the previously expressionless face to fill with emotion.

Voice shaking, Her Siam Star-eyes says, "I should hope so, yes."

Asani curtseys gracefully.

Her Siam Star-eyes howls in pain as flesh sloughs off him.

Raising an eyebrow, you say, "Waking, and growing concerned, given your behaviour."

You incline your head politely to Asani.

Raising both hands in surrender, Her Siam Star-eyes says, "I am we-."

Her Siam Star-eyes winces in pain as the arm bearing the Fingerblade shudders violently.

Asani frowns at Siam.

You remark to Siam, "For one who is well, you are awfully twitchy, grimace-y, and otherwise seeming all sorts of uncomfortable."

In a voice plainly tinged with barely-contained pain, Her Siam Star-eyes says,"The Fingerb-."

As the sun passes below the horizon's edge, Mother Night unveils her terrible, shadowy beauty, spreading darkness across the land.

Quietly, Her Siam Star-eyes says, "I am ill."

Lifting her hands as a faint silv'ry glow overtakes them, you ask, "Is it something a healer can cure?"

Pleading, Her Siam Star-eyes says, "I submit my illness to you."

Siam smiles softly at Asani.

Siam winces in pain.

Giving Siam a concerned glance, Asani, of the Blackthorn says, "Some sort of leprosy of the skin, maybe?"

You look skeptical and say to Asani, "If you'd believe it, leprosy looks less pleasant."

You have emoted: Zouviqil Myeras, Queen of the Night reaches her glowing hands out towards Siam.

You lay a hand on the forehead of Siam, who glows with a sparkling silver light.

Showing that she understands, Asani nods her head slowly.

Her Siam Star-eyes shudders vehemently, a curious peace crossing his features as you succor him before exploding soundlessly into splintered flesh, bone, and shadow.

From within the whirling dervish, Her Siam Star-eyes intones, "T-t."

Her Siam Star-eyes howls, the dervish that he is swirling violently before dropping the Fingerblade to the ground.

Siam drops the Fingerblade of dha'Wyrden-cree.

From within the mad storm, Her Siam Star-eyes says, "H-help me."

He is a nimble shadowsinger faeling tenebrous demigod and is an etheric storm of fragmented bone, flesh, shadow deprived of form. His splinters whirl without order, piteous and woeful, the aether about him howling as his very presence strains them. Distant suns, twins, shimmer faintly through the chaos, sputtering like candle fire at the mercy of of a great gale. 

Her Siam Star-eyes swirls madly towards you, twin star-eyes imploring from within the storm.

Calm though concerned, you say, "Cousin, I do not even know what precisely is wrong with you or what would cure it, seeing as my attempt at healing you has...changed you."

Her Siam Star-eyes howls as splintered shadow fray into the surrounding aether, fading and ceasing to exist.

From within the shadowed storm, Her Siam Star-eyes says, "Old fears have unravelled me."

Sounding weak, Her Siam Star-eyes says, "Bind my shadows, weave them...together."

Her Siam Star-eyes swirls about the air, before slowing down. Briefly, you behold his previous form who looks at you, pleading, before scattering again.

Her Siam Star-eyes howls as he envelops you, splintered bone and flesh and shadow buffeting your form.

Siam begins to follow you.
Zouviqil sighs quietly, observing the shadowed storm before her. She reaches out and begins to collect the shadows with a gentle, firm grasp, weaving and willing them together. Her own shadow moves out of time with her actions, several steps ahead of her body's apparent ones, as she weaves the shadows together.

Voice growing hale, Her Siam Star-eyes says, "Take me to the Living Web."

You nod your head slowly in understanding.

-move spam-

---------- v12426 -----------
            / | \
     [ ]  /   |   \  [ ]
      | /     |     \ | 
     [ ]- - -[ ]- - -[ ]
      | \     |     / | 
      |   \   |   /   | 
      |     \ | /     | 
      |      [+]      | 
      |     /   \     | 
      |   /       \   | 
      | /           \ | 
     [ ]             [ ]

----------- 5:3:5 -----------
Vestibule of the Dark Web.
The loud, echoing caw of crows permeates the air, filling the area with a 
feeling of dread from a war shrine of Viravain nearby. The shadowy outline of a 
twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. A glimmering web of iridescent hues 
stretches along the temple wall here.
You see exits leading north, northeast, southeast, southwest, and northwest.

Her Siam Star-eyes shudders to a stop.

Quietly, you say, "I know this is not what you asked for, but perhaps, this is what you need more."

Her Siam Star-eyes turns toward you, the shadows twining together to form a disembodied limb.

Through the mad storm, Her Siam Star-eyes says, "I will rest here awhile. Thank you."

Zouviqil Myeras, Queen of the Night reaches out and tenderly caresses the storm of shadows that make up Siam. "You are welcome, cousin," she whispers quietly. "May She watch you and keep you safe as you progress through this..."

His quiet voice loud against the storm, Her Siam Star-eyes says, "Thank you...I can only hope."

Grinning briefly, you say to Siam, "She will not have you broken or with fear, cousin."

You say, "You should know better than that."

From within the storm, Her Siam Star-eyes says, "Old fears are twined with the fabric of my being, cousin."

Barely heard over the dervish, Her Siam Star-eyes says, "We will have to sever these threads."

Quietly, Her Siam Star-eyes says, "Soon..."

Her Siam Star-eyes swirls mournfully about you, ghosting caresses against the tresses of your form.

Eyes showing the briefest glints of an unusual, discomforting hunger, you say, "You will sever them, aye, lest another find them easily available and marks you suitable prey."

Her Siam Star-eyes swirls forlornly. Almost, you feel pity for him.

His voice carried by the chaotic winds, Her Siam Star-eyes says, "May She watch over you. May you never fall into this pit."

With a grim, sadistic smile that bares her teeth, you say, "May I never? Dearest cousin, I have once already!"

The winds almost drowning out his voice, Her Siam Star-eyes says, "Stumble not upon the road ahead. Our roads go long."

Siam gives a pained sigh.

Magenta vine 'tattoos' along her form writhing slightly - or perhaps that was just your imagination - at the mention of the situation, you say, "And She destroyed what imperfections I had."

Voice muted, Her Siam Star-eyes says, "We can never be anything less."

You smile softly.

Her Siam Star-eyes seethes violently, the twin suns within muted.

From within the storm, Her Siam Star-eyes says, "The Fingerblade has forsaken me."

Through the mad storm, Her Siam Star-eyes says, "You are tired, cousin."

Gently, you say, "I am very tired, cousin."

You say, "But I am here for my family and my Wyrden kin."

Voice muted, Her Siam Star-eyes says, "Perhaps you ought to rest. You have aided much."

A calming, warm breeze swirls around Siam as the fragrant scent of roses suffuses the area around him.

Her Siam Star-eyes says to you, "I will rest here. I am afraid I will not be about much for quite some time."

You ask, "Can you promise me that you will be living should I reawaken?"

Almost jovial, Her Siam Star-eyes says, "I am resilient, dear cousin. I will be alive."

Nearly threatening, though lighthearted as well, you say, "Do not cease being during my slumber, cousin."

Her Siam Star-eyes flares brilliantly for a moment, stilling the storm but for a spell.

Her Siam Star-eyes says, "I promise."

Zouviqil nods a little and places a hand just barely onto the shadowy storm. "Shadows keep, cousin of mine."

Quietly, Her Siam Star-eyes says, "Farewell. Rest well."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Comments

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    This was fun, even if I am sleep deprived! All I could think of at one point was "Oh great, I broke him. I break microwaves, PCs, Macs, doors, and now, I break characters. GG WP universe."

Can't wait to see where this ends up going. :D
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Well, hopefully, this ties in with a few goals I have in mind. For now, I will be a disembodied storm. Bahahahahaha.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Well, hopefully, this ties in with a few goals I have in mind. For now, I will be a disembodied storm. Bahahahahaha.
    This is going to be awkward if not fixed by the Festival :P 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I hope to fix me by then, Ria! =] And ogod. Festival preparations are still 40% complete. Hang in there, Glomdoring!

#bringShikariback 

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Don't worry. I make people explode all the time. They usually come back.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Siam.  The other secret project would be nice to have some time today as well.  Kick the other louts you roped into if you could please.  :D

Also, very fun read.  And poor Zouvi.  Always breaking characters...XD