Let's make some BABIES!!!

Comments

• Permission to rename Aero Champion "Air Marshal?"
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Ileein said:
    Permission to rename Aero Champion "Air Marshal?"
    Air Marshals are already guild protectors in the Aeros.

• Man, I am so out of touch with the Aeros, clearly. Wishing I'd hopped on the mini train while it was still at the station, though. I've been looking to get a good picture of Ileein done.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Diniah said:
    I must admit, to my shame, I saw this and squealed like a little girl. It is the most wonderous thing I have seen. Thank you, so very much!!
    And now you know what the 'argument' was about. PS. I'm terrible at lying on the spot.
    Commission status: Currently closed and not taking commissions (you can not has)

Feyrll Status: In hiding and avoiding things
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Must organise to get one of Kagato with Emeraude and/or Yuna...

On the topic of Divine ones, I'd love to see one of Eventru and Lyreth >_>
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Kagato said:
    Must organise to get one of Kagato with Emeraude and/or Yuna...

On the topic of Divine ones, I'd love to see one of Eventru and Lyreth >_>
    Ooh I would totally pay to see a baby Raezon playing with a baby Ghaesia.

• Re: Baby Isune

Volucer marked up with crayons made me chuckle and recall the time when I broke into a bunch of markers and I 'decorated' a wall in the house.  And the subsequent hours I spent helping my dad remove it.
  • Feyrll said:
    Ai, these kids are getting out of hand.

Pectus and Iosen up to no good:

They don't like to let baby Pectus near the ovens, so she has to improvise sometimes   :D

• Cook Every Thing should be a real book.
  • Iytha said:
    Cook Every Thing should be a real book.
    Reasons why I should not write that book:

1. The first page would be filled with "Cook everything. Cook an acorn, cook an aerial, cook an alligator, cook with ambermalt, cook with amethyst." so on and so forth.
    2. The second page would be filled with "Look, I literally just told you to cook everything. What else do you want from me?"
    3. The third page would have nothing, as would the fourth. And then the fifth would have "Alright fine. Here are instructions on how to cook everything." and then pages and pages of how to cook every single commodity in lusternia.

• Wait.. I'm not sure why those are reasons why I shouldn't.

• Hmm... I think @Pectus might be a Jukebox hero (With stars in her eyes.)
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • That gem hair is so... pretty.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Now I don't feel so bad for wanting so many.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I love it so muuuuuuuuuch.